Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I installed iOS 7 this afternoon. So far...not a fan. The new icons mostly suck.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I installed iOS 7 this afternoon. So far...not a fan. The new icons mostly suck.
I'm still adjusting. I found some of the new icons completely baffling. I can see what they were shooting for in the new look, but I'm not sold on it. It isn't all that I hoped it would be, new contract and all coming up.

macddmac

macddmac

Audioholic General
If someone has a minute can they click on this link for me and tell me if they are experiencing the same thing I am.

NaO Note II RS Details

When I'm on this page and many others on the music and design website, I get a lot of overlapping text and pics on top of the text making it impossible to read. I just wanted to know if anyone else sees this or if this is something on my end.

Thanks.
Same result on my iPad - the note 2 RS is a lot easier on the eyes than the original though.
Cheers, Mac

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
If someone has a minute can they click on this link for me and tell me if they are experiencing the same thing I am.

NaO Note II RS Details

When I'm on this page and many others on the music and design website, I get a lot of overlapping text and pics on top of the text making it impossible to read. I just wanted to know if anyone else sees this or if this is something on my end.

Thanks.
No problems here. Everything looks normal.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
What a crap week. Found out my cat has cancer, hyperthyroidism, and is starving. For the thyroid I can take her to a place in Chicago for chemo but she would have to stay for 5 days at a cost $1200 - 2500.00 with a normal life expectancy. Or, put her on a special food with medicine with a life expectancy of two years. For the cancer, she has a melanoma on her ear that was found to be malignant after a biopsy. Option 1, have her ear amputated, or option 2, wait and see if another melanoma comes back.
She's 10-12 years old and has had a decent life. These are decisions I dread making for her. :(

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
What a crap week. Found out my cat has cancer, hyperthyroidism, and is starving. For the thyroid I can take her to a place in Chicago for chemo but she would have to stay for 5 days at a cost $1200 - 2500.00 with a normal life expectancy. Or, put her on a special food with medicine with a life expectancy of two years. For the cancer, she has a melanoma on her ear that was found to be malignant after a biopsy. Option 1, have her ear amputated, or option 2, wait and see if another melanoma comes back.
She's 10-12 years old and has had a decent life. These are decisions I dread making for her. :(
Crap...... I love cats, hope she'll be fine !!!!

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I also done the IOS 7 update I'm not a fan yet, dame these bright apps
I'm probably to be a converted OSX, IOS fan :p

Had enough of Windows, Ubuntu and Android, Meego is ok, though :p but aging......

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan

NaO Note II RS Details

Thanks.

Works OK for me. I'm using Firefox.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm sorry to hear that man. It was pretty much the same thing with my GF's dog not too long ago, where the poor thing had too many health problems and had deteroratied pretty far, but was good and old. Those are the tough decisions. Do you try and get them better, and maybe extend their lives a bit longer or just make them as comfortable as possible and just kinda ride it out. Here's hoping for the best.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Works OK for me. I'm using Firefox.
Maybe it's those using a mac? I've tried safari, firefox, and chrome all on a mac and all of them look funky. I guess I'll have to fire up parallels when I get home and see if that's any better. Thanks guys.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Barry, that's very sad. I wish you luck and wisdom in your decision. What is the probability of success of the chemo? My greatest fear if it were Niki would be that the procedure itself would kill her, and that she'd spend her final days being scared in a strange place. The thought terrifies me. If it was risk free, I'd certainly do it. I wish that we could communicate with them and ask them what they want. With adult humans, these choices are scary but easier because they themselves can choose. Non-humans and human children fall into the same group, IMO, in that we agonize over trying to make a decision that's best for them.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry to hear this.
Wish you all the strength in making your decision.

As silly as this is going to sound; that's what keeps us from getting a pet.
The thought of facing what you are, after becoming so attached.

Good Luck.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Have you noticed that when you tilt the phone the app grid shifts and moves? I'm fascinated by this even if I don't know why it does this.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Just home from the vet. We decided to do the new food and medicines. The new food comes in wet and dry. I gave her some of the wet food with medicine and she tore it up. This new food address's her thyroid. We need to get that under control and then revisit the melanoma issue in a month.

Fuzz, I'm sorry to hear about your girlfriends dog. Too sad.

Adam, you said exactly what I was thinking about taking her to Chicago which 80 miles west of here. If she died while there...Ugh, can't even think about it. Too many what if's. Yeah, she's a cat, but she's my cat and no one care for her the way I can.

Rick, I don't think that's silly at all.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis