Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I will. I hope that you like leftover pizza.

Oh, wait...
LOL, thanks Adam... I would rather have some of that medical food that the dog gets... I like pizza, eggplant and chz, or sausage mushroom, and peppers, nice and hot rite out of the oven or off of the grill, but not pizza out of a bj's box...

I am going to order a portabella burger from the local eatery in a few minutes, with baked saltless sweet potato fries {I know oxy moron baked/frys?}... Or maybe I will go down the road and get pretzel bagel with havarti and peppers, and some baked jalapeno poppers...

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I used to be a huge sports fan. Boxing, football, basketball. Not so much anymore though. Boxing may have been my favorite until it seemed to turn into WWE. But, this Mayweather vs. Canelo fight looks like it might be interesting. My money is on El Canelo.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I used to be a huge sports fan. Boxing, football, basketball. Not so much anymore though. Boxing may have been my favorite until it seemed to turn into WWE. But, this Mayweather vs. Canelo fight looks like it might be interesting. My money is on El Canelo.
Ill take that bet, Mayweather is going to wake this kid apart, don't get me wrong I would love to see that cheeto slap mayweather around, but its not going to happen, worst case mayweather catches ginger-vitus Ginger-vitis - YouTube I have watched EVERY Mayweather fight since the start, and he is the real deal, no stopping him BEST pound for pound fighter of all time, the only way he lies down for 10 seconds if he fights into his fifties lol... Write it down guys, he is the best of all time, Im talking better than andre ward, marquez, marez, pacquiao, all the Klitschkos, ect, you name them him, and mayweather is better... Combos, KOs, technical, footwork, speed, power, and hes smart in that ring, he can fight and win with no corner...

But anyway, don't get me talking about boxing, I took a nap today so I make sure I don't miss anything, lol

I wish boxing would pick up like it was years ago.... But they are opening the entire garden for this...

Last edited:
fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Almost through season 1 of Downton Abbey. I must admit that I am thoroughly enjoying it.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Another fun filled family dinner.......Oy vey :rolleyes:
Sorry to hear this. Your dad telling you you're not 'pinsetter' material again? Or was he telling really offensive bowling jokes like, What's the difference between a sorority girl and a bowling ball?
You can only fit 3 fingers in a bowling ball.

Yes. In my mind you're family dinner conversations are all about bowling.

Last edited by a moderator:
psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Ill take that bet, Mayweather is going to wake this kid apart, don't get me wrong I would love to see that cheeto slap mayweather around, but its not going to happen, worst case mayweather catches ginger-vitus Ginger-vitis - YouTube I have watched EVERY Mayweather fight since the start, and he is the real deal, no stopping him BEST pound for pound fighter of all time, the only way he lies down for 10 seconds if he fights into his fifties lol... Write it down guys, he is the best of all time, Im talking better than andre ward, marquez, marez, pacquiao, all the Klitschkos, ect, you name them him, and mayweather is better... Combos, KOs, technical, footwork, speed, power, and hes smart in that ring, he can fight and win with no corner...

But anyway, don't get me talking about boxing, I took a nap today so I make sure I don't miss anything, lol

I wish boxing would pick up like it was years ago.... But they are opening the entire garden for this...
I agree Mayweather is a great boxer, but there is something magical about a ginger Mexican. My blue haired, blonde eye wife is Mexican and all of her family is rooting for El Canelo (cinnamon). I can't go against La Familia.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Sorry to hear this. Your dad telling you you're not 'pinsetter' material again? Or was he telling really offensive bowling jokes like, What's the difference between a sorority girl and a bowling ball?
You can only fit 3 fingers in a bowling ball.

Yes. In my mind you're family dinner conversations are all about bowling.
I wish. Unfortunately it had more to do with grandparents, grandparents losing their marbles, nursing homes, and legal stuff.

However I can tell you that any stereotypical characterization of bowling alley conversation is pretty accurate :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I wish. Unfortunately it had more to do with grandparents, grandparents losing their marbles, nursing homes, and legal stuff.

However I can tell you that any stereotypical characterization of bowling alley conversation is pretty accurate :D
Oh. Now I feel douche-ish.

That can be tough. Coming to grips with our own, and others, mortality and what 'we' think may be best for them. I remember having the, "What do you want?" conversation with my dad when he was first diagnosed with cancer. Not fun. Sorry.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Oh. Now I feel douche-ish.

That can be tough. Coming to grips with our own, and others, mortality and what 'we' think may be best for them. I remember having the, "What do you want?" conversation with my dad when he was first diagnosed with cancer. Not fun. Sorry.
Ah, no harm done :D. The big issue right now is Gma has gone crazy and wants to throw Gpa in a home. She is also in open rebellion and wants to return to Florida even though she definitely can't manage.

Unfortunately my parents and the grandparents didn't have that conversation in time and now it's a mess. Oh well, ever forward ;)

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Originally Posted by ImcLoud

I agree Mayweather is a great boxer, but there is something magical about a ginger Mexican. My blue haired, blonde eye wife is Mexican and all of her family is rooting for El Canelo (cinnamon). I can't go against La Familia.

LOL, that fight wasnt even worth watching it was so one sided it got tiring, that poor kid didn't know what he was in for, mayweather can not be beat, I have looked at the contender list and Im thinking its going to take 2 of the best fighters at once to beat him and even then they may have to tie one of his arms up...Maybe if they got erik morrales and robert geurrero to fight him at the same time or back to back, they may have a chance, otherwise he is unstoppable. I don't see any heavyweights that could beat him, lol..

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
wants to return to Florida even though she definitely can't manage.
Sounds like good time for you to go and take me up on my DW offer. :)

Originally Posted by ImcLoud

LOL, that fight wasnt even worth watching it was so one sided it got tiring, that poor kid didn't know what he was in for, mayweather can not be beat, I have looked at the contender list and Im thinking its going to take 2 of the best fighters at once to beat him and even then they may have to tie one of his arms up...Maybe if they got erik morrales and robert geurrero to fight him at the same time or back to back, they may have a chance, otherwise he is unstoppable. I don't see any heavyweights that could beat him, lol..
I didn't watch the fight, but was getting ringside live chats. Not sure what happened to Canelo sounds like he froze up a little.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So, I ran out of tasty Coffee-Mate coffee creamer this morning, but yet I wanted another cup. So, I thought...what do I have that's like it? I don't really like milk in my coffee, and I don't have any cream. But - how about butter? It's like cream. Sort of. So, I tried that. Kind of. I have "vegan" butter. Yeah, that's apparently the new name for margarine.

I also thought, what should I sweeten it with? Well, butter goes on pancakes...and so does maple syrup. Alrighty then. Margarine and maple syrup it is.

Turns out, not horrible. Not awesome, mind you, but not horrible.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I didn't watch the fight, but was getting ringside live chats. Not sure what happened to Canelo sounds like he froze up a little.

I watched it twice now, lol I have seen it before, you get in the ring with a guy, and if your trainer did his job rite, you are so sure you are going to win this fight its already pretty much over.. The other guy is a clown, you are the best, your too fast for him, your too strong for him, your too smart for him, you won rite? Because if you don't believe this getting int the ring one thing for sure is, you lost... So he steps in, sure as sh!t he is going to shock the world, he watched the tapes, he figured his opponent out, he knows how to fight him, he is doing everything the rite way, his breathing is perfect, footwork is impeccable, hes the number one contender only because he hasn't beat this guy yet...

And then it happens, to a smart fighter it happens fast some of the not so intelligent guys take past the half way point to realize... They are COMPLETELY out classed... He went through the ropes the next champion, and within 6 minutes of fighting he realized what I said yesterday "Mayweather is the best there is and ever was", thats not just hard to beat, but as close to impossible as it gets...

MW could have beat him much faster, not a doubt in my mind he let it go the distance because he was told to.. And he knows that is where the money is for next time... Watch his tapes, watch his fights a couple times, I've never seen someone that can compare.... I've been watching fights since before I went to Kindergarten, I spent some time in the ring and can tell you, they are wasting time and money letting anyone fight Mayweather because with whats out there he is unbeatable... I'll go as far as to say, through history and up a weight class he can't be beat.. Sadly the guy that beats him is going to come along after he is gone, maybe not even this century.. In sports the greats come and if they are here long enough they change the sport, Micheal Jordan, Dale Earndhart, Tom Seaver and Babe Ruth, {football has too many positions, lol, but OJ, LT, jerry rice, Jim Brown, Walter Payton, Joe Montana, ect ect ect..., then a bunch of other sports I don't pay a ton of attention to...
serena and her sister, The tennis guy that is always made and had aggression issues, the pot head swimmer kid there, I forget his name, the golf player they named iced tea and lemonade miced together after... ect...

moral of the story this pour red headed spanish gentleman got in the ring thinking he was ready, and his world got crumbled by the almost perfect fighting machine... No doubt in my mind MW could have ended it very early, leaving a bashed, bleeding , brusied fighter opposite him but he was told to earn his just under $50 million dollar {highest EVER mind you} pay day...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis