Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I used a similar method at parties to pick up women. I would walk in, scan the room and start separating the weakest ones from the rest of the herd. You know, the one with a weepy eye, a limp. A woman with a cane was a sure thing...:D
True story here: One of my buddies whom has a great job and a lot of money but likes to keep busy...started a little business that provides the condom machines at bars.

I was with him one day and he wanted to run into one of the bars, we were passing by and collect the money out of the machine. We were in a little dump of a town and he pulls into the skanky topless bar. We walk in and I swear on my life...the first girl we saw on stage dancing; only had one leg...:confused:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
True story here: One of my buddies whom has a great job and a lot of money but likes to keep busy...started a little business that provides the condom machines at bars.

I was with him one day and he wanted to run into one of the bars, we were passing by and collect the money out of the machine. We were in a little dump of a town and he pulls into the skanky topless bar. We walk in and I swear on my life...the first girl we saw on stage dancing; only had one leg...:confused:
What were you doing in Plattsburgh, NY? Was it called the Corina?

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Lentil chips are out for delivery!

Having no goals and limited expectations makes even the smallest things seem huge. :D

As a side note, I just realized that I need to find a woman with no goals and limited expectations...

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
As a side note, I just realized that I need to find a woman with no goals and limited expectations...
Nah, you just need a woman that appreciates the little things in life, like water filters and juicers. I could go further with that list, but I won't :D

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
Nah, you just need a woman that appreciates the little things in life, like water filters and juicers. I could go further with that list, but I won't :D
"It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean" -none of Adams ex girlfriends :p

I KID!

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
What can I say; I'm no ImcLoud, but even I landed a wife (two actually, but that's another story :D)

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm sick and really should not be at work. I've tried to let this go but this morning was just too much. I'm not trying to be a jerk. It just comes naturally.:rolleyes:
Nar.. its okey man.. if beeng a jerk comms that natcherallie to ya, let it happin. Hope you git too fealing bettur..

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis