Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Btw, I feel that it's time for my annual disclaimer...I like women. :eek: :D
There is just something about that annual statement.....
I'm just as equally surprised each & every time; just as I was the very first time.

:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, where's Alex been hiding?
Haven't seen him around lately.
He hasn't been this quite since the Great Bacon shortage of 73.
* See what I did there?... each sentence starting with an 'H'

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Found some interesting things that are verey boreing on amerzon accsedentley spent $1300 :cool::D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Found some interesting things that are verey boreing on amerzon accsedentley spent $1300 :cool::D
Is there no spell check in your side of the world? Use Google Chrome and it will spell check for you when you type. Then you can right click all the words with a red line under them and fix them. As a person who is not the greatest speller in the world I use this all the time. This won't fix your grammar and other issues but at least we won't have to look at your miss-spelled titles in your posts.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Is there no spell check in your side of the world? Use Google Chrome and it will spell check for you when you type. Then you can right click all the words with a red line under them and fix them. As a person who is not the greatest speller in the world I use this all the time. This won't fix your grammar and other issues but at least we won't have to look at your miss-spelled titles in your posts.
:eek: arh thanks

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Oh yeah,
and thanks for ruining it for those of us that like the
"Cat walking across a keyboard" kind of spelling.

:D;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, Craig. I liked the mental challenge. Helped keep my brain young. Now he's going to start using spell check. Bring on the Alzheimer's...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the
slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed
first.
This natural selection is good for the herd as a
whole, because the general speed and health of the
whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of
the weakest members.

In much the same way, the human brain can only operate
as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake
of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. BUT,
naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain
cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer
eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a
faster and more efficient machine. That's why you
always feel smarter after a few beers or a couple of
shots (know what I mean?)."

I have one left running incredibly fast.:D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I'm sick and really should not be at work. I've tried to let this go but this morning was just too much. I'm not trying to be a jerk. It just comes naturally.:rolleyes:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm sick and really should not be at work. I've tried to let this go but this morning was just too much. I'm not trying to be a jerk. It just comes naturally.:rolleyes:
Hee, hee. My favorite part is that you could no longer take bad spelling on Audioholics...because you aren't feeling well...while you're browsing AT WORK. :D

Btw, I hope that you feel better soon, man.

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I'm unsure on what time it is where you lads are, but where in from it's bed time peace have a good day and get better soon adk highlander

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest
buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the
slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed
first.
I used a similar method at parties to pick up women. I would walk in, scan the room and start separating the weakest ones from the rest of the herd. You know, the one with a weepy eye, a limp. A woman with a cane was a sure thing...:D

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis