Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

craig7

Senior Audioholic
yesterday i bought a soldering iron. today i shall make a taser from an old barbecue lighter

majorloser

majorloser

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Did it have anything to do this? Sure, you 'say' you live in California and your name is John.

Texas Constable Pam Matranga Allegedly Forced Deputy to 'Motorboat' Her Breasts;

Galveston County Constable Pam Matranga Accused of Motorboating Deputy - ABC News
LOL! No, not me, but funny, even though it is the other way around :eek:

Yeah, John, what's the word? I hope that is was a good thing for you.
Basically, things had not been going well at my current company. They've stretched us to our limit in terms of work and expected us to Mr.Fantastic stretch even more. I've been running on a reduced salary for a long time and pretty much had it.

Yes, I do have something lined up. I actually have more than one choice. One informal offer and one formal, so it is definitely a good thing.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My speaker kits showed up last night too...but I have a HUGE project at work this week so I probably won't get a chance to work on them :(

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
My speaker kits showed up last night too...but I have a HUGE project at work this week so I probably won't get a chance to work on them :(
In your honor I will continue work on my speaker project.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
18 hours since the last post? Wow. We must be on the road to interesting.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Brenda goes back to work Monday...Finally.:) I don't wish 2 months of vertigo on anybody. (Accept maybe Adwilk :p) Thanks again to all who sent their best wishes!

...I hope Mark recovers quicker then this from the whole "Sausage McMuffin Debacle of 2012".:D

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
18 hours since the last post? Wow. We must be on the road to interesting.
It's the end of the world. I'm making real progress on the speaker build. Got 6 layers of peel-n-seal put on last night. Saturday will be the inner layer day. This is gonna be good folks. Now if I can get into my photo host account to show some progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis