Really Boring Stuff Only II: Return of the Boredom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Three more eggs down the hatch - about half for me and half for Niki. Man, she sures loves those. I gotta say, I'm kinda of digging them myself. Eggs aren't my favorite food by any means, but these are pretty good - and the orange yokes are cool.

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I think you guys in US are now getting soft and not so tough....

The inhabitants of North America was much touger before :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that I'm going to buy one of these steamers at Target today so that I can make me some Maple Sweet Potatoes that I saw on the Jazzy Vegetarian yesterday.

Well, that and I'll have a metal steamer for veggies. I almost never use my bamboo steamer because of clean up.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Oh, and Alex - FU! :D
Wow, that's gratitude for ya! :p

I'm thinking I might do nappy noodles for a bit now that I have inspired a nation to stand up for itself. It's hard work being a globally active motivational force.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Got the steamer, got the sweet potatoes, and got the pumpkin spice (yeah, like I'd have that around the house). Ready to give that recipe a spin.

Niki is outside enjoying one of those dog bones.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I haven't been this uncomfortable in a while. I shouldn't have eaten so much.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I haven't been this uncomfortable in a while. I shouldn't have eaten so much.
5 ounces of chicken, 5 Ritz crackers, 2 cups raw celery, onion and tomato sauteed in 2 tbls of olive oil, 1 orange ... and that leaves room for tea with 1/2 a tbls of honey and some Truvia.

Majorloser is probably looking for his gun to put me out of my sweet misery. :D

Hey, even though I waited too long to eat I started feeling full about half way through the orange. The Newyear's eve lasagna just got defrosted for a midnight snack that's gonna be freakin' awesome. It's gloves off for this seeing as how I only get it like once every three years.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki is snoozing something fierce. A meaty bone (shut up! :D) and half a pound of hamburger must have hit the spot. :)

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Majorloser is probably looking for his gun to put me out of my sweet misery. :D
He's not the only one.

For Christ's sake. Next thing ya know you and Adam will be rolling around in some whole grain wheat field together, drinking Pepsi free, screwing free range pasteurized chickens.

Damned fat free tree huggers.

:D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
For Christ's sake. Next thing ya know you and Adam will be rolling around in some whole grain wheat field........

..screwing free range pasteurized chickens.
:D
That chicken wouldn't be named Colin, by any chance?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Are we still talking about lasagna? :D
Mostly about lasagna, yeah.

Damned fat free tree huggers.
I'm not fat free. I'm a fat snob and I don't recycle. Restricting saturated fat and trying like hell to eliminate arachidonc acid is the key. I'll leave saving the trees to people who claim to own trees. I do confess to owning a saw. Is that bad?

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Mostly about lasagna, yeah.

I'm not fat free. I'm a fat snob and I don't recycle. Restricting saturated fat and trying like hell to eliminate arachidonc acid is the key. I'll leave saving the trees to people who claim to own trees. I do confess to owning a saw. Is that bad?
I have an axe.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis