The Dali

The Dali

Audioholic
That system looks like it would be perfect for watching a rock concert! Nice!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
wee

christmas?

y adapters from radioshack

right angle RCA's, locking banana plugs, gauge 12 speaker wire from BJC

banana plugs, gauge 12/2 300 ft, gauge 12/4 250 ft from monoprice

3 sets of mopads from AH store

Gizmo from TCA

lifetime supply of speaker wire, HDMI cables and most importantly: speaker terminals for my next four DIY's!

Last edited:
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai

**Caption**

"Oh dear. It appears father has gone completely mad. Oh, what shall I ever do with him?!"
I think he's merely preparing the boy for what lies ahead in his future! :D Never too young to get started!

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
time to fire up the mothballed HD DVD player ... i just received my 5 free movies! (it was received months ago by my shipper, but he didn't understand the difference between BD and HD DVD - he asked me if i had some BD's pending - i said nope, but i had HD DVD's im waiting for)

and to think he offered me these discs as a gift because noone would pick them up :) good thing i might be the only AV geek in his clients list.

i got:
Hulk (sucks is that i just watched my DVD version)
Black Rain
Italian Job
Swordfish
The Frighteners

Last edited:
timoteo

timoteo

Audioholic General
How Do You Like Your Hk-335?

I have an HK-340 & havent talked to many others that have HK's. What are the pros & cons to you? How many watts per channel is yours and do you feel its enough? Mine is 60wpc and the other day I was watching a movie though my Sony BDP-S550 and a scene overloaded my amp and it shut off. Whats that about?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
I have an HK-340 & havent talked to many others that have HK's. What are the pros & cons to you? How many watts per channel is yours and do you feel its enough? Mine is 60wpc and the other day I was watching a movie though my Sony BDP-S550 and a scene overloaded my amp and it shut off. Whats that about?
HK's are feature starved most of the time, but over here has good resale value (sold mine btw) because of the their marketing spiel that their 50 HK watts = 100 yamaha watts.

it does get hot so if you think the 60wpc is sufficient, check out your receiver's ventilation ... or you can make a PC fan run from the switched outlet.

wow!!!!!!!!!!...........you own all those subs???????? :eek:
yeah :) and i want some more

Porschetech

Porschetech

Audioholic
HK's are feature starved most of the time, but over here has good resale value (sold mine btw) because of the their marketing spiel that their 50 HK watts = 100 yamaha watts.

it does get hot so if you think the 60wpc is sufficient, check out your receiver's ventilation ... or you can make a PC fan run from the switched outlet.

yeah :) and i want some more
rofl.......buy me on too :D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
midbass sub

so i need more LFE headroom. i'm hoping this nearfield placement will be sufficient so i don't have to buy anymore.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I don't have the heart to tell him that I used his poor little speaker to set my beer on when we were testing my sub.....

Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
I was going to ask about pics of the sub installed in the DIY thread, but you allready took care of it.
It looks nice. How does it sounds?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis