William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Watching less of Trump’s demented ramblings will be good for your mental health and perhaps permit you to make cogent arguments.
Perhaps. But what will you do for your own sake? A little high and mighty aren’t we? Your arguments are nothing more than attacks on me.
Your post is just another instance of your continued deflection.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Perhaps. But what will you do for your own sake? A little high and mighty aren’t we? Your arguments are nothing more than attacks on me.
Your post is just another instance of your continued deflection.
Why don’t you ditch the MAGA style “arguments”? From your posts outside the Steam Vent I know you can.

As for my interest: The continuation of the US democracy along with your friends and allies. By now Reagan must be rolling in his grave.

Like Germany in 1933 USA is at a watershed moment with so many of you embracing Trump’s foul and hateful violent language, very similar to the one Hitler used. The type of language you repeatedly refuses to distance yourself from.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone watch the latest Trump rally? The guy is dancing? to his musical hit list. He has totally lost it, and this race should not even be close. JMHO

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Point is. Her site is a sales pitch with no content. Walz is also the governor of the state I live in. He’s an absolute joke, and a nut job to boot.
Rolling stone is as left as they come. Of course it won’t be biased…
Sure, an election platform is a sales pitch - all platforms are. Surely you don't mean to imply that at least Trump can campaign on his record. As for Rolling Stone, they didn't make him a bag of hammers during the interview, he did that all by himself. You can watch it yourself and see how it unfolded.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I don't know that they want all to be deported (I would assume some do, but that's a different issue), but they really need to be vetted. WE had to be tested and vaccinated for Covid, they didn't AFAIK. They're letting members of Tren de Aragua in and they're causing problems- we already had MS13, we don't need another group form hell.

How is immigration going up there? I see reports that it's not all hunky dory.

Any additional info about Trudeau's car being stopped in traffic?
No, I wouldn't call immigration here all "hunky dory". There have been record numbers coming here over the past few years - but that's not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is that due to poor policies - at all levels of government - over the past 30-odd years, there is a massive shortfall in housing, which has caused a corresponding increase in home prices and rent costs. It's pricing people out of the market. Large immigration numbers add to the pressure on pricing, but that isn't their fault.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone watch the latest Trump rally? The guy is dancing? to his musical hit list. He has totally lost it, and this race should not even be close. JMHO
That went on for 39 minutes after he refused to take any more questions from the audience. Weird.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
LMAO, while Trumps antics earlier this year were without doubt political, please enlighten us as to what the current administration, knowing the border mess upon their arrival, did for 3 1/2 years ??
Ah earlier but not later this year too. Sporadic, but hasn't been an a$$hole for years now.

Recommendation for anyone voting for Trump: place your vote, and leave it at that. Don't try and defend his behavior or character.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
This is just dumb and carrying water for Trump (again), but hey, you're claiming to be an "independent" never-Trumper. Perhaps making a new list of so-called "independents" like I did for the MAGA? I've written before: Your claim of being never-Trumper is not quite credible.
A pattern of saying their not MAGA (or conservative) while defending some of the more outlandish behavior.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
For some, noting Harris' inadequacies and flaws is just that, without making any comment on the other. It can be done without being a Trumplestiltskin apologist. It's called 'being specific'.
Biden's mental decline while ignoring Trump's
Going from the Floyd riots to bypassing J6 and coming back to the Floyd riots again with two other members
Calling Trump's speak a "cadence" (vs hate)
Vance was deemed the winner because he went overseas (but didn't see action, like Walz)
Saying there are not any MAGA nuts (I guess)

Please stop it.

C

carlosmiguez75

Enthusiast
I wouldn't be surprised if Trump will win the appeal of his conviction. That's how it works.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I never claimed that you did, did I? On the other hand you don’t distance yourself from them, that I said.

And here is yet another post of yours not taking a clear position against this, like a real conservative would.
What, exactly, is your goal in throwing shyte in peoples' faces?

Posting at a distance is really chicken shyte- do something productive.

highfigh

highfigh

The world didn’t end with Hitler but for sure he would have liked to try again.

Yes, your argument was not very bright.
It didn't end during Hitler, but nobody has done so much damage since, as much as you want to say T-bag did or will.

And for the cheap seats, NO, I'M NOT SUPPORTING OR DEFENDING TRUMPLESTILTSKIN!

highfigh

highfigh

Biden's mental decline while ignoring Trump's
Going from the Floyd riots to bypassing J6 and coming back to the Floyd riots again with two other members
Calling Trump's speak a "cadence" (vs hate)
Vance was deemed the winner because he went overseas (but didn't see action, like Walz)
Saying there are not any MAGA nuts (I guess)

Please stop it.
What did Walz do overseas? He sure didn't go to Iraq and he certainly didn't see action. He retired from the National Guard 5-7 months before, according to PBS. Or, is PBS too right-leaning for you?

Yeah, the quote includes Fox, but it shows that he retired before his unit deployed-

"Walz retired from the Minnesota National Guard in May 2005. He had submitted retirement paperwork five to seven months beforehand, Fox News reported, citing the Minnesota National Guard.".

highfigh

highfigh

No, I wouldn't call immigration here all "hunky dory". There have been record numbers coming here over the past few years - but that's not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is that due to poor policies - at all levels of government - over the past 30-odd years, there is a massive shortfall in housing, which has caused a corresponding increase in home prices and rent costs. It's pricing people out of the market. Large immigration numbers add to the pressure on pricing, but that isn't their fault.
Same here and just about everywhere- not whose fault, immigrants? No country can afford to have unlimited numbers of people coming in and the lack of forward-thinking by the governments is terrible. The loss of skilled laborers in the last 4-5 years has really hurt construction, too. Home prices, existing and new, are going through the roof (no pun intended) and first-time home buyers are totally screwed. For that matter, second and third time buyers who didn't make money on the sale of previous homes aren't much better off. Some areas have declined in value, even though the cost to build would be several times more than their home's value. My brother is one of those- he bought at a bad time (just before the housing bubble burst), so he may never break even.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
It didn't end during Hitler, but nobody has done so much damage since, as much as you want to say T-bag did or will.

And for the cheap seats, NO, I'M NOT SUPPORTING OR DEFENDING TRUMPLESTILTSKIN!
Why don’t you look at who I replied to? Was that you? No? :rolleyes:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis