GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I would like to see some clear evidence of your claim that the economy would collapse. Have you ever seen people that live in sanctuary cities talk about how great the migrant issue is? Nope. Because it’s horrible.
I guess you didn't read the article yet. You should do that first, before replying to me.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Well it was such a great post…
You did not disagree with Trump talking about "bold and soil", "poisoning the blood", "use military on enemies from within", forced mass deportation of illegal immigrants by essentially house-to-house searches, concentration camps and so forth.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
LMAO, while Trumps antics earlier this year were without doubt political, please enlighten us as to what the current administration, knowing the border mess upon their arrival, did for 3 1/2 years ??
This is just fucking dumb and carrying water for Trump (again), but hey, you're claiming to be an "independent" never-Trumper. Perhaps making a new list of so-called "independents" like I did for the MAGA? I've written before: Your claim of being never-Trumper is just BS.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
You did not disagree with Trump talking about "bold and soil", "poisoning the blood", "use military on enemies from within", forced mass deportation of illegal immigrants by essentially house-to-house searches, concentration camps and so forth.
You also didn’t disagree that the only reason people talk about Harris is “because at least it ain’t trump”.
What’s funny is you guys always go after trump, but never turn the scope on Harris or Biden. I know trump is mental. But so is joe, and she’s just a rambling twit with nothing substantive to say. wtf is an opportunity economy anyway? Oh wait. She’s NEVER actually said. Like all of her “policies”.

So easy for you to say what should happen in my country all the way from Sweden on your soap box. You don’t know anything about living here.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Well, this you, right?
Sure is him.

To summarize the article: If every undocumented migrant was deported, the US economy would collapse. So, while it's certainly a problem, the solution isn't mass deportation.
To them the undocumented migrants are lazy sloths parasitizing and poisoning the blood of Real Americans (not Democrats, of course). As part of the deportation of the filth one should not forget one's humanity but have an uplifting message for them to take with them. Like "Arbeit macht frei".

1729093888301.jpeg

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You also didn’t disagree that the only reason people talk about Harris is “because at least it ain’t trump”.
What’s funny is you guys always go after trump, but never turn the scope on Harris or Biden. I know trump is mental. But so is joe, and she’s just a rambling twit with nothing substantive to say. wtf is an opportunity economy anyway? Oh wait. She’s NEVER actually said. Like all of her “policies”.

So easy for you to say what should happen in my country all the way from Sweden on your soap box. You don’t know anything about living here.
You really don't get it why the free world (your friends and allies) are afraid of the path USA that the GOP and Trump is walking. The ones cheering for Trump over here are the extreme right, fascists and the Nazi. Literally: fascists and Nazis. And Putin, of course, and other odious dictators Trump exchanges "love letters" with. Our enemies.

Or perhaps you do get it.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
This is just fucking dumb and carrying water for Trump (again), but hey, you're claiming to be an "independent" never-Trumper. Perhaps making a new list of so-called "independents" like I did for the MAGA? I've written before: Your claim of being never-Trumper is just BS.
Kid, you should have been a politician for you didn't answer my question, instead, nothing more than a regurgitation of the same nonsense you do over and over.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Kid, you should have been a politician for you didn't answer my question, instead, nothing more than a regurgitation of the same nonsense you do over and over.
You’re just deflecting from the fact that Trump torpedoed the most conservative border bill in decades. Any real Republican would be incensed by this, but this is the Trump era where the GOP has been taken over by RINOS, fascists and religious wackoes that claims to be Christian.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan

It wasn't hard to find a list of her policies.
Issues - Kamala Harris for President: Official Campaign Website

Meanwhile...
Trump Crumbles When Pressed on Economic Policy in Bloomberg Interview (rollingstone.com)

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
You’re just deflecting from the fact that Trump torpedoed the most conservative border bill in decades.
Again, YOU ARE WRONG, go back and read my post (#3000) where I clearly acknowledged that

As for deflection, LOL, you continue to not be able to answer my question, not surprised .........

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
What's your point? Her site lists her policies.

The Rolling Stone piece is just one of several commenting on what a complete mess he became during the interview on Bloomberg.
Point is. Her site is a sales pitch with no content. Walz is also the governor of the state I live in. He’s an absolute joke, and a nut job to boot.
Rolling stone is as left as they come. Of course it won’t be biased…

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
To get all biblical on the Harris haters.  Matthew 7:1–5 All verses are relevant, but here's a couple.

1 Do not judge, so that you may not be judged.
3 Why do you see the speck in your neighbour's eye, but do not notice the log in your own eye?

Trump supporters/apologists pile in on Harris on any aspect you care to mention, 'word salads', 'mental acuity', 'past record' to name a few, as if Trump is this Presidential paragon.

It's like having a mouse and an elephant in the same room and trying to claim the mouse is heavier.
For some, noting Harris' inadequacies and flaws is just that, without making any comment on the other. It can be done without being a Trumplestiltskin apologist. It's called 'being specific'.

highfigh

highfigh

Point is. Her site is a sales pitch with no content. Walz is also the governor of the state I live in. He’s an absolute joke, and a nut job to boot.
Rolling stone is as left as they come. Of course it won’t be biased…
I saw a title for a YT video that said he had a problem loading a shotgun during his Pheasant hunt- any truth to that rumor?

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
How about a list of her accomplishments over the past 4 years .............. ;)
Oh wait, she’s only been there VP. Unable to “do” anything despite being reported to have been a major contributor to Bidens failures, I mean accomplishments. Also said she’d change nothing. Huh, a new way forward. From what exactly? If everything is perfect what is she gonna fix? What a joke.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I saw a title for a YT video that said he had a problem loading a shotgun during his Pheasant hunt- any truth to that rumor?
I’ve seen a few of those videos. True jackass. The video was supposed to capture rural type A men I think. Can you say backfire?

highfigh

highfigh

Yes. I am for deportation. If you’re here illegally. GTFO. Simple.
How do you like Poland’s take. Come here, get shot.
Again. You’ve offered nothing about Harris’s great path to the future. Just dump on trump. Here’s a tip. She doesn’t have one. Have you ever heard her say anything substantive?
Yeah, this has Trump posting a comment about it, but it seems that Bill Clinton thinks immigrants should be vetted. Hmmm.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
yeah but at least he had the muzzle pointed in a safe direction, that's more than can be said for lord helmet Cheney .... ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis