lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If you look at Real Clear Politics polling is showing Trump ahead by 2.2 points, it was 1.6 point lead before the Debate. Also as of today vs 4 years ago Biden had a 9.4 point lead. That’s a 11.6 point swing va 4 years ago. Polls can definitely be wrong but the data doesn’t indicate that things are turning around.
That means what particularly? Polls from others do show a shift. Can't imagine why anyone would support this criminal myself, let alone give him immunity for his crimes. So un-american.....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
It’s just an aggregate of all polls. Rather than pick and choose who you want to believe, take all of the polls and see where the data is trending.
Who checks them for accuracy, let alone any poll? They vary too much altogether for me to care a lot about them.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Love repeating this story....

Guy I use to know once said regarding winning the lottery: That's a party that will never end!

Me on Trump dying: That's a party that will never end! :p

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
1720183205296.png

Might be difficult to read but Trump's post-J6 speech edited. I would suggest it's due to his ultra narcissism and unwillingness to accept the results as well as having empathy for the rioters. I've never believed he felt some type of remorse for what happened. Nor did he clearly and effectively denounce the alt-right. Hence J6 being the peak of his first term.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
The issue is that other people aren't going to see it that way. Right now with Biden's 'marbles in mouth' mumbling and over all affect, people are realizing they aren't voting for Biden. They are voting for the apparatus that supports Biden and we don't know the makeup or extent of that apparatus. I'm personally going to have a hard time voting for a ghost organization that is behind Biden.

Biden needs to step aside and clearly name Harris @ this point as successor.

BTW I voted for Biden...
And what's the worst that could happen with her as POTUS?

jinjuku

jinjuku

And what's the worst that could happen with her as POTUS?
I'm at the point that the people backing Biden are either part of the solution or part of the problem. I've been concerned with Biden's health for a few years now and he's on a typical, age related, quick decline.

I expect Harris to both be empathetic and support Biden in a personal sense while also doing her job and serving the U.S. citizen as her role as VP and to pull the train horn. This is all their primary job. Now it could well be they don't think it's an issue or don't see the obviousness what the rest of us are seeing.

She hasn't done that. I occasionally have to speak up at my job and speak truth to power. You can do it respectfully and professionally. And if you get to a point that you can't do that you need to cut bait.

Then you have the politically blinkered up to two weeks ago telling everyone here they couldn't believe their lying eyes. Telling me I'm 'a fucking moron' and telling TLSGuy that he's a MAGA republican when he makes a good point from an armchair position as an MD.

Instead what the name callers should have done is simply concede a point and apologize. That's another problem all together. Now that the cat is out of the back it's crickets from them.

Never mind the fact I voted for Biden and prior election I didn't vote for Trump. But I've been called a Trumper... It's not the worst thing I've been called. But I'll take being correct over fanciful/delusional any day of the week if all it means is a moron calls me something bad.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I'm at the point that the people backing Biden are either part of the solution or part of the problem. I've been concerned with Biden's health for a few years now and he's on a typical, age related, quick decline.
As long as Trump or the current crop of Republicans are not President. By your own primary system Biden is the Democratic nominee so what do you legally think should be done? Including any donated campaign money.

I expect Harris to both be empathetic and support Biden in a personal sense while also doing her job and serving the U.S. citizen as her role as VP and to pull the train horn. This is all their primary job. Now it could well be they don't think it's an issue or don't see the obviousness what the rest of us are seeing.

She hasn't done that. I occasionally have to speak up at my job and speak truth to power. You can do it respectfully and professionally. And if you get to a point that you can't do that you need to cut bait.
That's just talk. You should elaborate on what Harris has not done.

Then you have the politically blinkered up to two weeks ago telling everyone here they couldn't believe their lying eyes. Telling me I'm 'a fucking moron' and telling TLSGuy that he's a MAGA republican when he makes a good point from an armchair position as an MD.
@TLS Guy has called Trump a mass murderer (among other things) in the Covid thread years ago and I certainly don't think of him as MAGA. Conservative, for sure, but I guess (based upon his posts in several threads) he feels more than a little homeless with the current GOP. He is quite educated, smart and reflective, unlike some other I could mention.

Instead what the name callers should have done is simply concede a point and apologize. That's another problem all together. Now that the cat is out of the back it's crickets from them.
You're going to apologize?

Never mind the fact I voted for Biden and prior election I didn't vote for Trump. But I've been called a Trumper... It's not the worst thing I've been called. But I'll take being correct over fanciful/delusional any day of the week if all it means is a moron calls me something bad.
So who will you vote for now, especially as it seems to be a close call between Trump and Biden, given your electoral system?

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic Field Marshall
yep, vote pandering time is in 'full swing' !
Question, many past presidential candidates have had a small press pool traveling with them leading up to the election. Is Trump or Biden doing this or is it too soon? Tried googling and couldn’t find anything. Bush Jr is probably the most famous for having press travel with him on the campaign trail but Obama and Hillary did pretty well doing the same.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis