Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Pats lose again but with the Panthers win they’re only one game out of the #1 draft slot. Confident they have the players and coaching to lose the last 3 games. Go Panthers!

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Cowgirls looked good ! ;)
Bills looked good, and they look even better when they decide to run. Stat said second lowest pass attempts by Allen in his career (15). The Bills must like their backs against the wall before they decide to play to their capability.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Vikings CHOKE !! so what's new..........
Let's see the Vikings & Packers in a death match for the division title- I can see it now, 0-0 or 100-100 after triple overtime. Packers choke again. Go Pack.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Let's see the Vikings & Packers in a death match for the division title- I can see it now, 0-0 or 100-100 after triple overtime. Packers choke again. Go Pack.
Why bother when there's the Lions.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Pete continues to do well against the Eagles. Sick winning drive. Bobby Wagner is still playing for them.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Why bother when there's the Lions.
I live in Packer Nation, but haven't watched a game in several years- just watching highlights on YouTube because it doesn't take 3 hours to find out that they lost.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
yep, their fans, while not as bad as Cowgirl fans are now coming out of the woodwork again.........
None of them were there when that little losing streak happened, but now that they're paying attention again, they're everywhere.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Cowboys/Dolphins and Ravens/9ers are the highlights this week.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis