D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Eagles continue to trend downward, and I cannot see that changing the way Jalen has been playing of late. It's been remarkable these last two seasons the amount of wins the team has, but how long can it sustain itself with Jalen? They almost win despite him at times, but it has been two blowouts in a row now.

It's not of real interest to the overall picture but still pretty funny seeing the NFC South with three teams at 6-7. If the layout is correct TB is currently the leader as they're positioned at the top though obviously that can change weekly.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
It was kinda funny watching Mahonnes cry like a baby after KC's loss :p

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Wow NFL games on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday this week. Great time to be an NFL fan.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Tonight’s game could be a challenge for both offenses with the rads coming off a shutout in the lowest scoring game ever and the bolts going with their backup QB.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Steelers Colts tomorrow at 430. Might be do or die for both teams.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Audioholic Chief
Wow Raiders go from being shutout to dropping 63 on the bolts. I can’t get a handle on the NFL this season. The last team in the playoffs could win the superbowl like baseball this year. Crazy.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Wow Raiders go from being shutout to dropping 63 on the bolts. I can’t get a handle on the NFL this season. The last team in the playoffs could win the superbowl like baseball this year. Crazy.
1940 NFL Championship I believe is still the record. Chicago 73-0 over Washington.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Triple header today. NFL overload on a Saturday but I love it. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis