What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
When you do decide to move to another music manager, there are lots of choices that will support just about any file type you have so you don't really need to worry about converting them to a different format, unless you want to. Some of them will handle that for you.
I love my iPod Classic. I really don't like Apple. I'm looking forward to moving to a new music manager but it's in the future.

In the meantime I've been slowly collecting album art for all of my stuff. They display in iTunes but not all display in my FIIO music player and I had to collect a pile to get them to display correctly in the App for my NAD BluOS Preamp/Streamer. I had read that iTunes doesn't handle album art like other managers and there have been incompatibilities with album art.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Bought a new coffee maker. Keurig K-Slim, Makes 8, 10, or 12 oz. cups, has a 46 oz. reservoir. Also bought the optional adapter so I can use ground coffee or grind my own beans!

IMG_4742.JPG

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I bought ONE tire. Had to order it from Tire Rack to get it shaved to match the other 3 and they can't do it until the 19th. They are doing major paving on my main street, caught a nail and between that and the torn up road, the tire split.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
I purchased the book about the 5/8/77 Grateful Dead concert which became famous among deadheads and tape traders. There is a copy in the library of congress.

Cornell '77: The Music, the Myth, and the Magnificence of the Grateful Dead's Concert at Barton Hall Kindle Edition
by Peter Conners

I have that tape, well two tapes. Numbers 586 and 587.

Of course now the CD or download is available from the Grateful Dead. And a ton of shows around them. It was a good show. Some I like better.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

More new movies and upgrades to my collection!
Searching For Bobby Fischer (1993) DVD
The Out-of-Towners (1970), DVD, replaces VHS tape
Rebel Without a Cause (1955) 4k UHD, replaces DVD
The Day of the Jackal (1973) replaces DVD
The Lady Vanishes (1938) Criterion Collection, replaces DVD, my goal is to upgrade my Alfred Hitchcock collection if possible.
The Getaway (1972) replaces DVD.
The Thomas Crown Affair (1999) replaces DVD, already have the original 1968 McQueen version on blu-ray.
Key Largo (1948) replaces DVD
IMG_4745.JPG

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Ready..........Set............Wait! about 5 months. Which is fine.

2024 BMW M440i xDrive Artic Race Blue Metallic Nicely optioned
  • After an 18' X3 21' M40i and X5 M40i X Drive, tired of SUVs and I wanted a Coupe
  • Took 3 months to negotiate a deal, if you can call it that
  • Was going to get the S5 Audi, but this just drives better IMO

M440iXdrive.jpg

The Artic blue color looks really nice, better than this image.
  • Went with the 2024 because it has the newest Idrive version (same as I450 and 24 M340i)
  • laser front headlights. The only option I didn't go with is the 5G, because I never used it on the other two SUVs, and the cooling high performance tire package, because I use all season tires.
(better picture of the color - it's last year's model (old cockpit and I went with block w/blue contrast leather)
Tour the 2023 M440i in Arctic Race Blue | 4K - YouTube

Last edited:
NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Ready..........Set............Wait! about 5 months. Which is fine.

2024 BMW M440i xDrive Artic Race Blue Metallic Nicely optioned
  • After an 18' X3 21' M40i and X5 M40i X Drive, tired of SUVs and I wanted a Coupe
  • Took 3 months to negotiate a deal, if you can call it that
  • Was going to get the S5 Audi, but this just drives better IMO

View attachment 61914

The Artic blue color looks really nice, better than this image.
  • Went with the 2024 because it has the newest Idrive version (same as I450 and 24 M340i)
  • laser front headlights. The only option I didn't go with is the 5G, because I never used it on the other two SUVs, and the cooling high performance tire package, because I use all season tires.
(better picture of the color - it's last year's model (old cockpit and I went with block w/blue contrast leather)
Tour the 2023 M440i in Arctic Race Blue | 4K - YouTube
Welcome to the coupe life! You'll be my engine twin. Had you gone with Portimao Blue you'd also be my color twin. lol

The 4 series is one of the better looking BMW coupes out there right now. I test drove an M4 competition and it was a hell of a ride. Just more than I can spend honestly. The 2 series coupe just looks too much like a sedan with 2 doors instead of an actual coupe to me. And the new M2 is just downright hideous. One reviewer called it a waterlogged Scion TC and I don't think he's too far off the truth there. :D I think the 8 series is absolutely gorgeous, but way out of my price range.

crazyfingers

crazyfingers

Full Audioholic
My wife broke her 65W USB C notebook charger so she borrowed my spare one while her replacement arrived.
Her Replacement arrived

My son broke his 65W USB C notebook charger so she gave the one she was borrowing from me to my son.

Today I bought 2 65W USB C notebook chargers.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Welcome to the coupe life! You'll be my engine twin. Had you gone with Portimao Blue you'd also be my color twin. lol

The 4 series is one of the better looking BMW coupes out there right now. I test drove an M4 competition and it was a hell of a ride. Just more than I can spend honestly. The 2 series coupe just looks too much like a sedan with 2 doors instead of an actual coupe to me. And the new M2 is just downright hideous. One reviewer called it a waterlogged Scion TC and I don't think he's too far off the truth there. :D I think the 8 series is absolutely gorgeous, but way out of my price range.
My friends wife has the M2 on Order, she loves it, I need x-drive because I live in the Midwest. BMW did the driving expereince mini by me at a local private racetrack I was able take the M8 Competition out on the Track with a instructor who I had to follow in another car. First part of the day was race class. M8 is an awesome car. This is my 5th BMW. 323 / 330XI / X3 m40i X5 m40i (current)....I know what I like :) . If I went back to SUV I would go smaller and get the X3 M series. Next round I will be going electric, Could not get the deal I wanted on the I4 50.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
My wife broke her 65W USB C notebook charger so she borrowed my spare one while her replacement arrived.
Her Replacement arrived

My son broke his 65W USB C notebook charger so she gave the one she was borrowing from me to my son.

Today I bought 2 65W USB C notebook chargers.
Maybe you should buy a third, just saying :) Spare might not be a bad idea lol

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
My friends wife has the M2 on Order, she loves it, I need x-drive because I live in the Midwest. BMW did the driving expereince mini by me at a local private racetrack I was able take the M8 Competition out on the Track with a instructor who I had to follow in another car. First part of the day was race class. M8 is an awesome car. This is my 5th BMW. 323 / 330XI / X3 m40i X5 m40i (current)....I know what I like :) . If I went back to SUV I would go smaller and get the X3 M series. Next round I will be going electric, Could not get the deal I wanted on the I4 50.
I moved to the Midwest and have been buying RWD cars ever since. o_O The Supra will be my first Toyota and my first BMW. lol I've actually never owned a German car before. I always swore that if I did it would be a Porsche, but for the money the Supra is in a class of it's own on the track.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Added some vinyl re-issues.
Julie London sings Latin in a Satin Mood, first released in 1963
Led Zeppelin first released 1969
Led Zeppelin CODA first released in 1982
On the screenshot below the numbers on the right are number of tracks & time.
2014 is the year they were re-released and / or re-mastered.
Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 11.07.54 AM.png

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis