What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Finally received my new streamer after waiting a couple of months. This is a Holo Audio Red Streamer and DDC. I am just using the streaming functions for now. This is built like a tank and measures better than almost any other streamer out there. And it is red so it looks cool. ;)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I got in for the presale for U2 at the Sphere in Vegas!!

I didn't buy them lol. Prices were expected to be high, but they were beyond ridiculous. $950 for average seats, $1450 for good ones, Ticketmaster needs to go out of business.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord

I didn't buy them lol. Prices were expected to be high, but they were beyond ridiculous. $950 for average seats, $1450 for good ones, Ticketmaster needs to go out of business.
Holy crap. That is just nuts. I thought I paid too much for Robert Plant & Alison Krauss and they were under $200 each.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
"Holy crap. That is just nuts. I thought I paid too much for Robert Plant & Alison Krauss and they were under $200 each."

I thought I paid too much to see Led Zeppelin in 1973 for $5.50.

Back then I figured a buck at the door should be good enough.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Is there such a thing now as the venue setting prices? If so, what were they initially here?

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Is there such a thing now as the venue setting prices? If so, what were they initially here?
$140, $300 and $550. These are "presale" meaning they charge based on demand. Then if they don't sell out, they sell at the advertised prices, but these are super high demand and probably will all sell out before they go to the public. Its a scam and as long as people pay it, they will keep doing it. I foresee another class action lawsuit loss for Ticketmaster sometime soon. Clearly they did not learn from losing the last class action suit.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Model? Spec? Inquiring minds...
3.0 premium, auto, stratosphere blue with the driver assist package (HUD, blind spot monitoring, etc). Comes with a complimentary one year membership to NASA (National Auto Sport Association) and one free driving event.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis