So just what is it that bothers our maga folk about transgender particularly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think if the Dem's did a better job messaging, and certainly not having Biden run again, the MAGA crowd wouldn't have the traction.

This is all for the Democratic party to lose. They need to stop with the identity politics. They are even upsetting their black voting base now.
Interesting you deduce the problem to the Democrats instead of looking at the people within your own party.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Well since maga seems to be the forefront of the conservative/republican "movement" these days, I thought I'd just concentrate on the maga part.
The problem is your trying to understand why MAGA aligned voters think they way they do. I don't think that's possible Lovin. Heck I'm conservative valued strongly and I.dont understand them at all.

After Republicans sh$t the bed with the midterms I remember having a conversation with a lady who was definetly MAGA. And she was freaking out going how could voters not support us with the way things are going right now. How could we have underperformed. And I remember telling her it's simple heres why independent voters rejected you. Trump and abortion. It's THAT simple.

And Lovin I swear she flipped her lid "Well! Id rather have Trump and all those babies every single one of them saved!!! And I was like not if you want 2a strong borders Republicans to actually win office at times good law and order you don't. I was like lady you have to compromise. Nobody gets everything they're way in a country that has opposing views on politics. A lot of times compromise is better anyway its like you said Lovin something in the middle that works the best for all of us.

But this lady wasn't having it. NO!!! If that means God can't save all his babies then no! I was like so youd rather lose and as a counsequence then nothing changes your way then work with your opponent so each side gets a fair share? Because if you lose you don't get anything lady the kids are at recess and your stuck here in detention.

She was just as extreme in her views as anybody on the far far left is with they're views. But they'res no getting MAGAS to see it. You can't reason with them. And there is too many right now for regular conservatives to do much about it.

They're is no understanding them Lovin. I just can't wrap my mind around they're hypocrisy and they're critical thinking skills

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Maga is so much fun, with the depth of stupidity and insanity involved, tho. Especially from the rest of the conservatives/republicans who are too chickenshit to stand up to them....
It's because they like the climate Trump has created.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
That's something called condition management and there are medical professionals with specialization to help.

I'm not interested in talking about that because fundamentally there are two sexes and built on top of that there are chromosomal and other developmental issues. They are edge cases that I fail to see how they are able to steer the current narrative.
Not interested? Fair enough, but that doesn't make it go away. While I agree that there are fundamentally two sexes, intersex people exist and assigning them a sex can be fraught with error. Regardless, we can disregard this subset of people for the purposes of this discussion.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The problem is your trying to understand why MAGA aligned voters think they way they do. I don't think that's possible Lovin. Heck I'm conservative valued strongly and I.dont understand them at all.

After Republicans sh$t the bed with the midterms I remember having a conversation with a lady who was definetly MAGA. And she was freaking out going how could voters not support us with the way things are going right now. How could we have underperformed. And I remember telling her it's simple heres why independent voters rejected you. Trump and abortion. It's THAT simple.

And Lovin I swear she flipped her lid "Well! Id rather have Trump and all those babies every single one of them saved!!! And I was like not if you want 2a strong borders Republicans to actually win office at times good law and order you don't. I was like lady you have to compromise. Nobody gets everything they're way in a country that has opposing views on politics. A lot of times compromise is better anyway its like you said Lovin something in the middle that works the best for all of us.

But this lady wasn't having it. NO!!! If that means God can't save all his babies then no! I was like so youd rather lose and as a counsequence then nothing changes your way then work with your opponent so each side gets a fair share? Because if you lose you don't get anything lady the kids are at recess and your stuck here in detention.

She was just as extreme in her views as anybody on the far far left is with they're views. But they'res no getting MAGAS to see it. You can't reason with them. And there is too many right now for regular conservatives to do much about it.

They're is no understanding them Lovin. I just can't wrap my mind around they're hypocrisy and they're critical thinking skills
Trump tapped into the disgruntled or Forgotten and trade and bringing back American jobs. To his credit because I don't think other candidates would have. But Trump's "I love the uneducated" makes me think he was less than genuine. Plus I'm not sure he knows anything about how trade works. That was 2015-16 though and now it just feels like his appeal is his big mouth. Otherwise why??? I have to consider owning the libs is a core principle of the right, but they for obvious reasons can't acknowledge it. Every once in while I hear clues (We like our drama). Trump is a reflection of what they always wanted in a president: unprofessional and sticks it to the libs. Which I'm reminded immediately on why presidents remain professional LOL. Unless Trump speaks like this in private, it suggests it's intentional.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
To get back to the main question posed in the title of this thread, it is quite clear that fundamentalist religious faith looms large within the MAGA base. And, as homosexuality is still anathema for many (most?) of them, I get the impression that they look on transgenderism as homosexuality on steroids.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
To get back to the main question posed in the title of this thread, it is quite clear that fundamentalist religious faith looms large within the MAGA base. And, as homosexuality is still anathema for many (most?) of them, I get the impression that they look on transgenderism as homosexuality on steroids.
That's odd though. The MAGA movement and religious fundamentalism do not make a coherent whole.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That's odd though. The MAGA movement and religious fundamentalism do not make a coherent whole.
It would be highly bizarre nearly 8 years into Trump's run to believe his opposition to gender transition is part of a higher moral order given his behavior.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
That's right, if you think logically about it. But, logic doesn't come into it. They see him as their 'imperfect vessel'.
'Unholy' Examines The Alliance Between White Evangelicals And Trump : NPR

There isn't a religious bone in his body, but remember the stunt where he stood in front of a church with a bible in his hand?
You were saying what I was thinking. It isn't logical.

I remember the prayer where Trump looked like he was napping. Also when guests wanted to do a prayer, but he was more interested in his election map victory over Hillary.

jinjuku

jinjuku

Interesting you deduce the problem to the Democrats instead of looking at the people within your own party.
I'm a Democrat. All it takes to beat the GOP currently is a better offering. Trump did lose the last election if I recall.

jinjuku

jinjuku

I find it odd that my stances are taken as Republican. I can be left of center with some conservative thoughts.

I'd challenge you to find any of my posts that paint me as a staunch conservative. Heck you can go back a decade to what I call the 'all hail Christian assimilation" thread.

*I don't think threads that old survived the software upgrade.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
I find it odd that my stances are taken as Republican. I can be left of center with some conservative thoughts.

I'd challenge you to find any of my posts that paint me as a staunch conservative. Heck you can go back a decade to what I call the 'all hail Christian assimilation" thread.

*I don't think threads that old survived the software upgrade.
Happening to a lot of people... Elon Musk posted this a while back.
1683132241915.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis