Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I heard [Philly's] losing to KC in the Super Bowl sent them back to the Stone Age.
The Iggles have been there for quite a long time. They've never left. But in fairness, so has the entire NFC East division.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
The Iggles have been there for quite a long time. They've never left. But in fairness, so has the entire NFC East division.
I'm in Pittsburgh.....Steelers fans are about suicidal at this point. Glad I'm not one.

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
I'm in Pittsburgh.....Steelers fans are about suicidal at this point. Glad I'm not one.
That must be tough to not be a Steelers fan in Pittsburgh. I thought it was mandatory if you live anywhere near Pittsburgh.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
is there a division in the NFL with more Super Bowl wins ?

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
is there a division in the NFL with more Super Bowl wins ?
So what?

I once was a Washington Redskins (aka Deadskins), or Commanders (aka Commodes) fan … until Dangerous Dan Snyder came along. Although I love to dump on him, I'm in no position to insult other peoples favorite sport or team.

The Tucker Carlson brough-ha-ha is already fading a bit. But let's keep this thread limited to insults of other peoples' political beliefs. There are other threads for football.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
This is spot on. Sauce, gander, goose, and all that.

People on the left wanted the riots reported as mostly peaceful protest and the Jan 6th as a coup attempt.
I think January 6 was a coup attempt. However the violence around the George Floyd affair was riots.

This car was parked outside my daughters apartment and blown up and set on fire by an explosive device. She and her two children arrived on our doorstep badly shaken up in the early hours of the morning. Her son was very shaken up and had acute psychiatric distress, requiring intervention. I can tell you, they no longer reside on Minneapolis and joined the flight to the suburbs.

If that's not riot, I don't know what is.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'd define it as leftist networks who avoid certain things (ie Floyd riots). That's different than say straight up lying about the election results. At least what will make a lawsuit.
LOL unlike conservatives who despite their racist tendencies tend to over s
I think January 6 was a coup attempt. However the violence around the George Floyd affair was riots.

This car was parked outside my daughters apartment and blown up and set on fire by an explosive device. She and her two children arrived on our doorstep badly shaken up in the early hours of the morning. Her son was very shaken up and had acute psychiatric distress, requiring intervention. I can tell you, they no longer reside on Minneapolis and joined the flight to the suburbs.

Love those still equating what happened in the capital by traitors vs those pissed off after decades of racial injustice. I suppose if you're really white then there's some sort of equivalence going down?

jinjuku

jinjuku

Love those still equating what happened in the capital by traitors vs those pissed off after decades of racial injustice. I suppose if you're really white then there's some sort of equivalence going down?
Yep, they are totally two separate events and should be reported on their merits.

jinjuku

jinjuku

If it was a coup attempt it was the worst one I've seen. Those we're some of the stupidest Americans. Mind boggingly.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yep, they are totally two separate events and should be reported on their merits.
Didn't you conflate them earlier in this thread? It was a stupid coup attempt, but typical of the mentality of the maga/republicans.

isolar8001

isolar8001

Audioholic General
Now this is one of the dumbest coop attempts I've seen....look at the angle of that entryway. Those poor chickens.

157747cm.jpg

jinjuku

jinjuku

Didn't you conflate them earlier in this thread? It was a stupid coup attempt, but typical of the mentality of the maga/republicans.
If I did you would have quoted me... Fox news downplayed 1/6, CNN downplayed the riots.

Why is it so important to you that Republicans draw some equivalency between the two? I'm just wanting to point out the media treatment of each where narratives are more important than the event itself.

Last edited:
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan

Looks more like the middle east. In St Paul roughly two buildings were burnt to the ground. A gas station was partially singed, and the military came and blocked off a Target. There was a military convoy going down a main street. That was just the little bit I'd seen which didn't include Mpls. I heard over there a police station was fried. I'm sure it was worse there.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
It was staged. Brent Terhune is most definitely not a Carlson fan. Maybe his humour is too subtle for some people.
Well for a first-time exposure, sure looked real to me.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
If I did you would have quoted me... Fox news downplayed 1/6, CNN downplayed the riots.

Why is it so important to you that Republicans draw some equivalency between the two? I'm just wanting to point out the media treatment of each where narratives are more important than the event itself.
Because there is no "equivalency" except in your and the other maga minds? I was too lazy to go back in the thread, tho thought you were the one who brought it into the thread. That CNN ignored it doesn't jive with my memory (and don't watch CNN, just see clips mentioned elsewhere mostly), I seem to remember plenty of clips of coverage. Faux completely painting it otherwise due their propaganda doesn't surprise me, tho. That's not equivalency, just some weird rationalization on the far right....

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Gotta be acting, right? ;) Look at all the people who gave him ❤ clicks. Yikes. :oops:
I only watched the beginning, was thinking at first he was being sarcastic, but then it seemed he was really butt hurt stupid.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis