What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
well plan a trip and go have some fun like this guy :cool:

Marty Friedman from Megadeth moved to Japan and has become a fixture there. He has been doing anime music for opening/closing sequences for a while I guess, this is my favorite:

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Marty Friedman from Megadeth moved to Japan and has become a fixture there. He has been doing anime music for opening/closing sequences for a while I guess, this is my favorite:

That's a bit surprising considering how little the anime industry pays. Well, technically it's the music label. Cross licensing in anime is horribly complex. Great ending theme though!

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
Just got a Waterrower for our home exercising.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic

I plan to die in Japan.
I've been there twice and I hope my fourth time will be permanent
their civilians are the best humans on this planet
in my opinion of course

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
The Costco TSR-700 is the RX-V6A twin and they both have a feature set identical to the A2A, though with lesser parts and build quality and slightly different styling. The A4A bumps it up slightly from the A2A.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
The Costco TSR-700 is the RX-V6A twin and they both have a feature set identical to the A2A, though with lesser parts and build quality and slightly different styling. The A4A bumps it up slightly from the A2A.
I do think that's the one my friend bought, TSR-700. Very happy with it.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Bumps it up a lot! 35.7 lbs it comes in at. Big power supply, bigger Caps lot more at the rails.

}Fear_Inoculum{

}Fear_Inoculum{

Senior Audioholic
Also, just bought a factory refurbished Epson 5050UBe projector straight from Epson Canada. MSRP with taxes is just under 5k$, I got it with taxes in for 3,300$ with free delivery. 2 years manufacturers warranty included. It should be here in 5-6 business days. I'll post pics when it arrives.
It arrived yesterday, set it up tonight:

20210708_213617.jpg

Side by side comparison to the old 8350:

20210708_202738.jpg

20210708_202745.jpg

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Front and rear weathertechs because the car came with some weird basic mats

Cobb Knob because I didn't like the weird super-smooth one it came with. Have the Cobb in the other car and really love the size and shape of it.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Front and rear weathertechs because the car came with some weird basic mats

Cobb Knob because I didn't like the weird super-smooth one it came with. Have the Cobb in the other car and really love the size and shape of it.
Have to say. I bought some weather techs for my truck. For the money, I was a little disappointed in the fit. A little slippery too…
Probably do something else next time I guess. I was so excited too…lol

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
Wow such a change in 70 years.....
ha it took me a sec to catch that
but peral harbor bombing was 80 years 1941 what happened 70 years ago
well that is why i specified their "civilians" beautiful people
they inspired me to be a better human

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com