What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
ha it took me a sec to catch that
but peral harbor bombing was 80 years 1941 what happened 70 years ago
well that is why i specified their "civilians" beautiful people
they inspired me to be a better human
I wasn't particularly thinking of Pearl Harbor, more the atrocities visited upon China so maybe I should have said 90 or more years.....altho they were particularly cruel during WWII in support of their little man god Hirohito and other military nonsense. Like saying the citizens of Germany weren't supporting the Nazis. F*ck 'em both.

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
I wasn't particularly thinking of Pearl Harbor, more the atrocities visited upon China so maybe I should have said 90 or more years.....altho they were particularly cruel during WWII in support of their little man god Hirohito and other military nonsense. Like saying the citizens of Germany weren't supporting the Nazis. F*ck 'em both.
i wrote f_ck but it got changed to truck

yup war is hell

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Fun Oregon fact, many/most of the recycling machines here you cannot submit a crushed can to (it needs to read the bar code on the can IIRC). We can easily spot the out of staters when they crush their cans around here....particularly as the nearest place you can get some money for a crushed can is about 40 miles away.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Have to say. I bought some weather techs for my truck. For the money, I was a little disappointed in the fit. A little slippery too…
Probably do something else next time I guess. I was so excited too…lol
I got Huskey ones for my truck because my other forum said weathertech isn't as good or some such. Never had them so I wouldn't know, but I'm happy with what I got.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Fun Oregon fact, many/most of the recycling machines here you cannot submit a crushed can to (it needs to read the bar code on the can IIRC). We can easily spot the out of staters when they crush their cans around here....particularly as the nearest place you can get some money for a crushed can is about 40 miles away.
We donate all aluminum cans to the Shriners to support Shriner hospitals. We used to crush them but last year they said not to as it messes up the sorting equipment.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I got Huskey ones for my truck because my other forum said weathertech isn't as good or some such. Never had them so I wouldn't know, but I'm happy with what I got.
Wow. They look sooooo similar. I probably won’t be replacing mine soon, but will definitely look at those in the future. My mains gripe with the WT is fitment. Couple of spots just aren’t right. Probably not picky, but for the money? Slightly let down.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Wow. They look sooooo similar. I probably won’t be replacing mine soon, but will definitely look at those in the future. My mains gripe with the WT is fitment. Couple of spots just aren’t right. Probably not picky, but for the money? Slightly let down.
That was one of the things other folks had said. Their "perfect" fitment of old is gone. I'm quite impressed with my Husky ones. They fit perfectly and have ridges to stop stuff from getting on the carpet. Just have to take them out and hose them off.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Have to say. I bought some weather techs for my truck. For the money, I was a little disappointed in the fit. A little slippery too…
Probably do something else next time I guess. I was so excited too…lol
The fit for mine is great. I've had them in all 6 of my Subarus with no issue. I did have to trim them around the gas tank release on one, but otherwise no issues with fitment. I think you do need to get used to the slight slipperiness though, it was weird at first.

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
To wit: Just take out the impressive, yet slightly slippery Husky ones and hose them off, acclimating, over time, to the weirdness of it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
We donate all aluminum cans to the Shriners to support Shriner hospitals. We used to crush them but last year they said not to as it messes up the sorting equipment.
I donate mine directly to those who spend time scouring roadsides and campgrounds for cans, I drop by the recycling machine (the only one in town) at the supermarket and give them what I've got. We have one particular guy that the town has somewhat adopted (he's not all there if you know what I mean) and I try and give him everything I can so he has a little money to use.

F

flippo

Full Audioholic
1626188932350.png

Ordered a pair of Wharfdale diamond 225 speakers and stands for changeup speakers for my Mirages

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
386 pages wow

i thought i would piece together a 5.1 from the interlude
i found these guys on fb for $100
dusty and nicks but they work
now i need to figure out how to wall mount these fattys

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
now this guy was more difficult to find
again dusty and nicks but it works
$160 the $60 was shipping
maybe i paid too much but they are difficult to find in ok condition

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
386 pages wow

i thought i would piece together a 5.1 from the interlude
i found these guys on fb for $100
dusty and nicks but they work
now i need to figure out how to wall mount these fattys

Do they have threaded inserts to help out with mounting options? Would you want to screw into the cabinet for mount options if not? Something like the Video Secu MS56B can work pretty well without such https://www.videosecu.com/speaker-mount/

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
these were a gift from my friend but they count because i bought new tweeters for them, right?! :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis