What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Two BabyMetal CDs. Probably my last purchase as I'll likely watch the blue-ray more and it's a bit of a metal phase I'm going through. Still wanted to support the band though as I got so much enjoyment from the YouTube videos. Now I can expand my Band-Maid collection!
View attachment 48783
My metal phase has been going 30 years strong and I don't see it going away. I'll have to check them out.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
Well not now as in in my hands, but soon very soon Yamaha A4A RBH tower's with center the new line that's coming out by July that @AcuDefTechGuy told me over a phone conversation today. If Yamaha hasn't worked out the (bug) issue with 2.1 HDMI thing I'll more than likely go with Denons 4700H..

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
These three albums on vinyl.

IMG_5618.jpg This has a fabric cover to mimic the flour sacs of King Biscuit flour
IMG_5619.jpg
IMG_5620.jpg Only 36 copies of this vinyl was pressed in mottled gray. She's a female version of the Black Key's and highly talented

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 12.23.18 PM.png

Plus "The Canterville Ghost" (1944, MGM, DVD), the software I use to organize my collection only shows the last 5 movies I added, this was the 6th.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
OEM Sport grille for the hatch. Original one was cracked and I like the look of the optional one better anyway:

Grimmspeed hood struts too, stock ones were blown and could barely lift the hood.

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
First Vinyl($13 sale New Foo Fighters) buy at Zon. A second elliptical AT95EX for living room TT and 3D Blu-ray fun.
_20210702_135700.JPG

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Vinyl inner sleeves. I usually buy the 50 pack Rice ones, but the ones I wanted aren't available.
Got these instead since the price was so low and 100 sleeves:
_20210703_121530.JPG

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Vinyl inner sleeves. I usually buy the 50 pack Rice ones, but the ones I wanted aren't available.
Got these instead since the price was so low and 100 sleeves:
Cheap enough for that quantity! I've always bought the "Invest In Vinyl" rice paper ones off Amazon, never had a problem getting them quickly.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
My metal phase has been going 30 years strong and I don't see it going away. I'll have to check them out.
It's pretty unique. Kami-band provides the music which is typical metal, but the choruses are very heavily influenced by J-pop. My brother didn't like it at all. :) There is also the typical J-pop choreography but for J-pop fans that's part of the charm. Loads of videos on Youtube but my favorite is probably Karate (official) which is less J-pop than say Gimme Chocolate (which they did live on Steven Colbert and is fun to watch).

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Bought this CD. A good speaker bender. My Tempests manage to handle this without subs on, and remarkably well. Is why I bought it, just for what it does for my speakers.

1625344232871.png

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Well. I finally broke down on the Tool Chest, getting the 52" Heavy Duty Husky. With all the hemming and hawing I did, I couldn't justify spending the same amount on a smaller cabinet like the 48" Craftsman... and the next size down in Husky which I was torn in considering was 41", leaving me wondering about outgrowing it too soon
Harbor Freight's options were interesting, but either didn't have drawers large enough for some tools I would need to store, or other small issues, including the pricing (about the same as the Husky).
Anyway, it was this review that pushed me over the edge:
...that and the fact I know I'll be able to grow my tool collection before needing to buy another cabinet.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Well. I finally broke down on the Tool Chest, getting the 52" Heavy Duty Husky. With all the hemming and hawing I did, I couldn't justify spending the same amount on a smaller cabinet like the 48" Craftsman... and the next size down in Husky which I was torn in considering was 41", leaving me wondering about outgrowing it too soon
Harbor Freight's options were interesting, but either didn't have drawers large enough for some tools I would need to store, or other small issues, including the pricing (about the same as the Husky).
Anyway, it was this review that pushed me over the edge:
...that and the fact I know I'll be able to grow my tool collection before needing to buy another cabinet.
That linked review ... by Clint, of former AH fame.

Incredible coincidence.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
First time we visited a flea market in 1 1/2 years. Nice to get out and browse again. Got some vinyl and CDs. Asia was $8 and Wings live and the CDs were $5 each. Happy to find Selling England By The Pound and the Echo & The Bunnymen was a rare find. Could have grabbed a rack of Metal for Pogre. ;) One guy had a dozen death metal CDs I'd never heard of before.
20210704_115916.jpg

20210704_120216.jpg

Pedro Alvarado

Pedro Alvarado

Full Audioholic
My wife has been to Japan but I have not been there yet. Hope to make the trip some day but it's a very long flight from eastern Canada.
well plan a trip and go have some fun like this guy :cool:

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
New cellphone, Hello Moto! Lost my Apple iPhone June 5th. :mad: Not wanting to spend 1k on a phone so went with this Motorola 5G One ACE. Gotta good deal on it. Phone out right sells new for 260.00 got it for 129.00 with a unlimited data plan on AT&t. Coming from a Apple cellphone to a Android phone a little bit of adjustment. But hey! It's fast enough for what I need to use it for. Just couldn't see spending even 400.00 or more on a phone.
159197-1200-auto.png

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis