For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Working in data processing (I.T.) nowadays while in the USAF at a command base I had a Secret (Not Top) clearance. I would imagine there are more people here than you suspect that have had some level of clearance in their past.
I still have a Secret clearance. There are two criteria to be satisfied to access classified information: the requisite security clearance and a "need to know". You can have a "super-duper-top 'o the heap-secret" security clearance, but if you have no need to access information classified as merely "secret", you ain't seeing it.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I still have a Secret clearance. There are two criteria to be satisfied to access classified information: the requisite security clearance and a "need to know". You can have a "super-duper-top 'o the heap-secret" security clearance, but if you have no need to access information classified as merely "secret", you ain't seeing it.
I never had a security clearance but I did cause some folks to have some extra paperwork. I was delivering electrical supplies to a worksite and couldn’t find anyone to receive them. There was a door with stairs going down so I went exploring, *cough* looking for someone. At the bottom I came across a huge round door on hydraulic arms with a sign stating, “stand clear, nuclear blast door”. Kinda strange for the phone company...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I never had a security clearance but I did cause some folks to have some extra paperwork. I was delivering electrical supplies to a worksite and couldn’t find anyone to receive them. There was a door with stairs going down so I went exploring, *cough* looking for someone. At the bottom I came across a huge round door on hydraulic arms with a sign stating, “stand clear, nuclear blast door”. Kinda strange for the phone company...
I bet it was a huge vacuum tube going to Roswell. :D

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I had a security clearance when I was doing my military service (compulsory) at the time of the breakup of Soviet Union and the Warsaw Pact. Scary times, really, but comforting to have high ranking militaries keeping their cool heads and evaluate. Tense it was in my little corner of Northern Europe.

I don't know how it was in US at that time, but my commanding officer and I had regular meetings about security.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I bet it was a huge vacuum tube going to Roswell. :D
How else do you think Biden won the election? Do you know how hard it was to replace the 391.204 million votes for Trump to a Biden victory? The replace would also have to pass the diligent scrutiny of judges and GOP people with backbones and integrity!

Our work has surpassed our wildest expectations! But when I ask for some overtime benefits, the f*cking bean counters protest! WTF?

What is far less advertised is that we let GOP "win" the Senate race, as we where more than a little peeved at the Squad, but even we did not stomach a GOP House along with a GOP Senate. We actually do have some morals, or something.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Jeez now he's trying to take credit for the vaccine. You've been playing.
How else do you think Biden won the election? Do you know how hard it was to replace the 391.204 million votes for Trump to a Biden victory? The replace would also have to pass the diligent scrutiny of judges and GOP people with backbones and integrity!

Our work has surpassed our wildest expectations! But when I ask for some overtime benefits, the f*cking bean counters protest! WTF?

What is far less advertised is that we let GOP "win" the Senate race, as we where more than a little peeved at the Squad, but even we did not stomach a GOP House along with a GOP Senate. We actually do have some morals, or something.
That's what I LOL at. The Repubs gained seats in the House, didn't lose ground in the Senate, yet the election is a fraud.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
So if the presidential election is overturned must we overturn the Senate and House results? If that happens you would surely see more Repubs jumping off the Trump bandwagon. I for one don't want to see either party own both the Executive and Legislative branch. Too much temptation for the radical left or right.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Jeez now he's trying to take credit for the vaccine. You've been playing.

That's what I LOL at. The Repubs gained seats in the House, didn't lose ground in the Senate, yet the election is a fraud.
Come on, it's not that complicated.

The ballots that have House and Senate seats going to the GOP are legit, but the part that didn't vote for Trump aren't. See? Easy enoug to throw out part of a ballot. I'm sure the argument is going over quite well in the courts.

Wait??? They lost (most)all the legal cases? How did that happen? They're supposed to have evidence? It's almost as if there are rules to this whole thing...guess we'll have to wait for the next press breifing at Tom's Rhinoplasty.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
But tax has to be paid when converting to a Roth IRA because it was pre-tax when it went into the original fund.
Yes, indeed. But. In that Roth, it will accumulate tax free AND, no RMD, AND, no tax upon withdrawal if I am not mistaken.
The RMD is a killer if you don't need to live on it.
One would have to do the math, start paying tax at 59 1/2 upon withdrawals and not worry about tax on it the rest of life, no RMD.
And taking RMD and the tax on it. And, that RMD amount cannot be rolled into a Roth but anything more than the RMD can be.
All about the tax numbers, which is better for the person.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Lots of important hubs there and especially if the city was a target.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Wait??? They lost (most)all the legal cases? How did that happen? They're supposed to have evidence? It's almost as if there are rules to this whole thing...guess we'll have to wait for the next press breifing at Tom's Rhinoplasty.
Isn't evidence relative? ;)
Or, you mean real evidence, not fake or alterative.:D

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Well, not as high as yours, compartmented. ;)
Is that codeword declassified now?
I knew that UMBRA had been declassified at some time in the past. According to what I found when I searched, UMBRA had stopped being used in 1999, but according to two links, it still is in use today. I don't know if that use is the same as when I knew it.

The mission for UMBRA was the same mission as for the code words ULTRA and TRINE. ULTRA was used during WW2, and sometime later TRINE was used instead. It was dropped in 1968 after the North Koreans captured the USS Pueblo, and replaced with UMBRA. Obviously, there may have been other codewords used about which I know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis