For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Evangelicas + attributing god to Trump = dumbest moment in political history. Some batty peeps.o_O

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Since you guys brought up 401 and roll over to IRA, may want to consider, or at least the younger ones here, IRA conversions to Roth starting at 59 1/2 to avoid
RMDs at 71 or 72 and thereafter. No RMD for Roth and no tax on cashing it in.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yes, he will be the biggest security risk this country has ever faced. He'd sell his daughter for God's sake.
Maybe not his daughter but the rest of his family for sure. Hell he will pay someone to take his niece! :p

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Yes, he will be the biggest security risk this country has ever faced. He'd sell his daughter for God's sake.
How much??? ;)

Come to think of it, she is not that attractive. Forget it. :D

Oh, wait, maybe she can replace my cleaning lady. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I've no idea if the claim that Trump uses drugs is true or not, but just the thought of the President of the USA doing so is very scary.
I suspect there's a large dose of truth there. Could explain a lot in his speeches. I like the incontinent diaper don stuff the most, tho. I hope he shits himself uncontrollably.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
Put that eye witness under oath and have him repeat it in a courtroom. WOW.
I agree.

While quite a few comedians/journalists have dropped hints that DJT, Jr. is a coke-head, I’ve never read or heard rumors to that effect for DJT senior.

His father (Fred) insisted that any type of addiction, be it alcohol or drugs, would not be tolerated and would impact his inheritance of the Trump real estate empire. And from all available evidence he’s followed that dictum of not losing self-control/addiction, so I highly doubt he took up coke later on in life.

Then again while I accepted most of the contents of the Steele Dossier in 2016, since his indebtedness to Deustch Bank in Germany, a Russian penetrated bank, was suspected and verified by the BND (German Federal Intelligence Service) and US news organizations (NY Times, etc.) later on, I had misgivings on the allegation in the dossier or the existence of the ‘pee-pee tape’ by the Russians, which supposedly occurred in 2013 at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton, where DJT was taped by the Russian FSB (domestic intelligence) ‘in flagrante delicto ’. Either fact would have left him open to Russian blackmail.

https://themoscowproject.org/dossier/

That is until Michael Cohen alleged in his book that Trump was a willing attendee at a Vegas show where some young ladies performed a ‘rain dance’ :D exhibition and he enjoyed himself immensely.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/08/13/michael-cohen-releases-cover-of-new-book-about-donald-trump.html

Cohen is a complete opportunist, so anything he says has to be taken with a grain of salt, but I could entertain the idea that maybe it’s a personal sexual kink of DJT and possibly the tape exists.

Right now my biggest fear is that the Biden administration allows him to continue getting/receive intelligence briefings, as all ex-presidents do, and his willingness to monetize that information for his family business interests or personal gain. And that Putin/Russia is continuing to blackmail him, as Dan Coates suspects, and he'll pass that information along.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-book-dan-coats-putin-trump-blackmail-2020-9

highfigh

highfigh

Since you guys brought up 401 and roll over to IRA, may want to consider, or at least the younger ones here, IRA conversions to Roth starting at 59 1/2 to avoid
RMDs at 71 or 72 and thereafter. No RMD for Roth and no tax on cashing it in.
But tax has to be paid when converting to a Roth IRA because it was pre-tax when it went into the original fund.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Right now my biggest fear is that the Biden administration allows him to continue getting/receive intelligence briefings, as all ex-presidents do, and his willingness to monetize that information for his family business interests or personal gain. And that Putin/Russia is continuing to blackmail him, as Dan Coates suspects, and he'll pass that information along.

https://www.businessinsider.com/bob-woodward-book-dan-coats-putin-trump-blackmail-2020-9
Trump is, and will be, a national security threat when he leaves office. I don't believe (hope really) he will get any intelligence briefings as an ex-president.

It's worth noting that he would never have gotten a security clearance of any level where it not for him being the US president. Hopefully the government will keep some very watchful eyes on him and his family.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Trump is, and will be, a national security threat when he leaves office. I don't believe (hope really) he will get any intelligence briefings as an ex-president.

It's worth noting that he would never have gotten a security clearance of any level where it not for him being the US president. Hopefully the government will keep some very watchful eyes on him and his family.
Hopefully this affair can be used to explain to people why presidents can't visit Roswell and I for once agree - no temporary held office should have all lvl clearances.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Hopefully this affair can be used to explain to people why presidents can't visit Roswell and I for once agree - no temporary held office should have all lvl clearances.
Ha! The true story of Roswell is pretty funny. Just shows how long Russia has been influencing American media, the KGB used to have an office in New Jersey....

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Ive read what I believe to be true, just google Soviet disinformation, there’s lots to read and you can come to your own conclusion.
I don't like to make conclusions, I prefer someone to tell me what to think. What was it in a nutshell?:)

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I don't like to make conclusions, I prefer someone to tell me what to think. What was it in a nutshell?:)
They just spun the story and let us run with it and run we did. It was a popular tactic and they would often test our media to see how they could influence us using our free press, most of the time it would fail, Roswell was just dumb luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis