For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
Watching the Trump legal team in action is oddly entertaining in much the same way as watching crashes at NASCAR races:

>>>“It’s such a shame. This is a democracy,” Daryl Brooks, who said he was a GOP poll watcher, said at the press conference, held at Four Seasons Total Landscaping in Northeast Philadelphia. “They did not allow us to see anything. Was it corrupt or not? But give us an opportunity as poll watchers to view all the documents — all of the ballots.”

Trenton political insiders watched with bemusement as Brooks took the podium. Brooks was incarcerated in the 1990s on charges of sexual assault, lewdness and endangering the welfare of a minor for exposing himself to two girls ages 7 and 11, according to news accounts.<<<

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Trump just fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper who crossed him last summer. More to come...

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Trump just fired Defense Secretary Mark Esper who crossed him last summer. More to come...
Yep. I mentioned that to my wife days ago that I was waiting for it. Predicting Trump is not like predicting the weather, it's like predicting the time of the sunrise.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Mitch McConnell (R-Ky) Age 78

The EXIT door and retirement awaits you. Resign now and enjoy the fruits of thy golf course before it's too late.

1604958055000.png

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
And there are rumblings within the Pentagon, if it's to be believed, that he wants all the troops pulled out from Afghanistan, Syria, Germany, etc. by Christmas, so his legacy is that he ended the wars. Is it possible Esper objected and resigned, like Mattis did over the Kurd's fiasco but Trump claiming he fired them.

He can still do a lot of damage in the next 2 months +. This is so 'effed up.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Not as many full-blown large operations during Obama- they were on a much smaller scale when he was in office.
just an fyi .. i'm somewhat a fan of high gas price.. it keeps the idiots from driving as much..global climate change and all

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
just an fyi .. i'm somewhat a fan of high gas price.. it keeps the idiots from driving as much..global climate change and all
The price of gas isn't just about the price of oil. I dare not bring up taxes round' these parts. Now, go finish cleaning that aquarium and don't poke the bear. You gotta' cut him some slack guys, he rides the bus.;)

M

Mr._Clark

Audioholic Samurai
If Esper was fired for not invoking the Insurrection Act and deploying active duty troops, is this a sign that Trump is thinking about attempting to use the military to defy the election results? i.e. is he trying to send a signal to the military that they need to obey him or be fired in a desperate bid to turn the United States into a banana republic in his image?

I doubt it, but I have wondered what he is capable of. When push comes to shove, the military is our last line of defense with regards to the rule of law.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Let’s here all you guys talk crap about Trump after a few months or even weeks with the new POTUS.
Yes Trump is a D$$k , but tell the truth.
Has your life been better ? Mine sure has been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I think it's a shame the RNP are filled with bottom of the barrelers like Pence, Ghouliani, Graham, Cruz, Gaetz, and Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker, Rush, Con-way, etc. Santorum is another that is on CNN with his "uhhh's" during election coverage. He was spending a lot of time looking down when responding. I'd like to believe there's a "guilt by association" with Trump. Where careers a lost, but I don't see it happening with many of the above.

Also- yep, Trump will delay the election is long as he can. It's what he's been doing with his legal court cases.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Let’s here all you guys talk crap about Trump after a few months or even weeks with the new POTUS.

If you're measuring by the economy alone then yes. If you're measuring it based on the political climate then no. For me personally it was no matter how strong a policy he had, I am still unhappy. He has a way of making a sunny day dark and overcast. I think the lesson that will have to be learned is policy and "behavior" go hand in hand. Trump is the World's Biggest Jerk.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi

Fuuk no. He has just made things worse. I've talked crap about drumphy for many years because he's a piece of shite and I've followed him a long time. Can't believe people would support this kind of asshole four years ago and still now after experiencing it full force for the last four years, but if you're gettin' paid I guess that makes it okay!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
My life is better than it was 4 years ago because of the work I put into it, not because of Trump.

I'll agree with you that he's a D1ck, but that's about the only thing in your post I can agree with. As others have said above me, broadly Trump did not improve things. He was handed a growing economy. He has thrown a giant wedge into most facets of our country. He has sown seeds of political discord. He has disgraced our country with his insane ramblings. He has lied, repeatedly, about almost everything. He cares about nobody but himself. He's not someone that should be the leader of any country, let alone the USA.

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
If Esper was fired for not invoking the Insurrection Act and deploying active duty troops, is this a sign that Trump is thinking about attempting to use the military to defy the election results? i.e. is he trying to send a signal to the military that they need to obey him or be fired in a desperate bid to turn the United States into a banana republic in his image?

I doubt it, but I have wondered what he is capable of. When push comes to shove, the military is our last line of defense with regards to the rule of law.
The man is delusional if he thinks he has the backing of the top brass of the military and it’s a mixed bag with the common soldier. This is the man after all who called them ‘suckers & losers’.

Initially in 2017 they were happy as punch when he increased defense spending but soon realized he was bat-$hit crazy and had no respect for them whatsoever after Mattis, Tillerson and the generals tried to explain to him why overseas bases were a bargain in protecting the USA.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2019/10/21/inside-trumps-first-pentagon-briefing-229865

And it’s only gotten worse since then.

A great book came out at the beginning of this year, A Very Stable Genius: Donald J. Trump's Testing of America, which goes into greater detail about Trump’s relationship with the military in the last 3 years. He called the generals, right to their face, ‘you're all a bunch of losers’ at one meeting.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Very_Stable_Genius

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jan/19/a-very-stable-genius-review-donald-trump-leonnig-rucker-washington-post

What scares me right now is the gossip coming out of the White House and the Pentagon, after the Esper firing, that he wants to recall all the troops in the Middle East, Africa, etc., by Christmas, to bolster his legacy as he exits the scene of his crimes.

The financial cost, the logistics, the message to our allies, who will literally be left ‘holding the bag’ till Biden takes over, is incalculable, never mind the mischief our main enemies right now (North Korea, China, Russia & Iran) could seek to exploit. Hopefully it’s just that ... ‘gossip’.

As dangerous as he’s been to our republican democracy in the last 4 years, I fear he could be even more dangerous in the next 2 + months.

If this gossip is true, I think the military for the first time in US history, may outright ignore his orders, further straining the long observed civilian/military relationship in this country, where they have stayed apolitical since the Revolutionary War vs. England, the founding of our country and up until now.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Nah, it keep the normal ones from driving so much- the idiots and those who have no choice will drive as much as usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis