For the love of god or whoever … VOTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
Sadly, we know Alex, but people say this dumb sh!t all the time and are actually SERIOUS. Granted, that's what makes what alex said funny, but good lord people have gone nuts. Or they've decided they don't need to hide their crazy any longer.

Alex is free to let his crazy out any time for a good laugh. :)
Agreed. But I liked Alex's idea about making Ohio pay for the wall ;).

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I was a republican most of my life. A majority of my friends are conservatives. But, after this lardass orange prck, i don't think i can ever vote for the spineless GOP again.

I have been watching this orange deviant since he's been in office.

Ok, there are illegal detainees at the border. This nasty man could easily keep the children with their mothers when they are being processed/deported/whatever. But, he chooses to display an unusual level of cruelty. He chooses to separate a 2 yr old from his/her mother and throw him/her in a cage as a matter of policy (when he could've just easily kept them together). A normal human being wouldn't do this. I don't know how many of y'all out here have raised kids, but, i sure have. He forcefully sterilizes the detained women. This is unacceptable. He is no respectable man. He is a fcking subhuman degenerate.

There are native people in this country who still don't use the dollar bill with Jackson the butcher's picture on it. There is a history that they are still healing from. I am watching the news one day. This freeloading lardass president that we have invites two 80+ year old native American veteran code talkers to 'honor' them. He deliberately stands them in front of Jackson's portrait to apparently "honor" them. He deliberately plans out these things like a fcking deviant. He refers to every elected African American person in office as "stupid", "low iq", etc by default ...What else would you expect from this fascist hate criminal....I could go on and on, but, it's just making me tired.

He wasn't even invited to the late respectable senator John McCain's funeral. That should say a lot when you're not even invited to a man's funeral. John McCain handed the Grand Canyon state to Biden from his grave this election, you bet.

This draft dodgin lardass coward refers to the young kids (poor mothers' sons deployed to fight for this country) who come back in bodybags as losers and suckers.

I could go on and on about the cases of corruption, abuse of power, etc for which this mobster/sociopath should be prosecuted/thrown in jail. He simply rode the "good wave" of the economy and attempts to take the credit for it. It had nothing to do with his policies. Give him a billion dollars and he will file for bankruptcy four times. He is a low IQ adderall snorting degenerate. He's no statesman. He's no economist. He is a nothing and he is completely unqualified to be the president of my country.

If you voted for this degenerate yet again in 2020, you didn't have a conscience somewhere deep down. Don't give me any justification,,,I know exactly what you were thinking when you voted.

P.S
And If you've got a wife, daughters, etc, don't let this degenerate anywhere within a 100 ft of them.
spoken truthfully and honestly... to add to this , it has been my lifelong experience to have spent my childhood and adulthood in near proximity to some of the uber wealthy and their offspring.. in general , folks that made their own money are pretty decent folks , but , ime, *many* trust fund offspring end up as entitled , spoiled, un-empathetic drains on society in general... TRUMP is the poster child for this group.... let this election be what we remember of him.. the party when the country found out Biden won.. let this be a reminder of the spoiled billionaire as leader...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Well Mikado463 I guess the old political trope is true, ‘it’s the economy stupid ’.

For close to 50% of the electorate, money won over morality.

To watch what’s happened in the last 4 years and say, ‘oh yeah, I’m cool with thato_O

What’s the old saying? If you lie down with dogs, don’t be surprised if you get up with fleas.

We’ve become so desensitized to this filth and we can thank Donald J. Trump for that, for exposing America’s inner id. He’s not the cause of the coarsening of our public discourse but merely a symptom of it.

A lot of people thought it would be funny to make the town drunk the mayor, as he stumbled about and ‘speaks his mind, unfiltered’. This isn’t conjecture. I have/had Republican friends & family members who brag about this, like it’s something to be proud of.

Donny reminds me of the guy who has the clap, and knows it, who then goes around town spreading the disease, and then defends himself by calling them whores. It’s always somebody else’s fault, not his.

It’s the end of shame and taking responsibility for your actions, as we and I know it, and learned at the feet of our parents.

And people like this whack-job, his own religious ‘spiritual advisor’ (LOL!), are praying for him. Beam me up Scotty!
i saw a fb friend post yesterday lamenting Biden's win.. talking about higher taxes, price of gas doubling , 401k return, ect ect.. they are a dog with a bone , and it's all about "winning at any cost" they just don't get that their 401k isn't worth much during a civil war.. nor is worrying about "who's gonna pay for" the stimulus package... when the barns on fire you put out the fire.. you don't let it burn down the whole farm worried about how much the rebuild will cost.. seems everybody that votes (r) is an automatic economic wizard when it comes to relief for the masses , but can't figure out tax breaks are also spending...

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I take your hair sniff and match you with:

View attachment 41460
I will save the thread from a string of other more offensive GIFs but the one of Joe above is punctuated by what would have been a kiss. Clearly she’s very happy about it. In your collage, trump is the one being kissed by a happy smiling girl. What seems like a willing participant.

FWIW, I think they both suck as humans and they can share a prison cell together, and grope and Fukk each other all they want.
Pretty sure we’ll all be saying madame president pretty soon anyway. Isn’t that why the puppet won?

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
This morning, I read an interesting idea about reforming the Electoral College.

The Electoral College unfairly represents all voters in the USA. Voters in small states are over-represented and voters in large states are under-represented. A Constitutional amendment to change this is highly unlikely, considering how politically divided the country is.

In 1910, the US House of Representatives was expanded to 435 Congressional seats. This was done by law; the Constitution never said anything about the size of the House. In the 110 years since 1910, the US population has roughly tripled in size, yet we still have 435 seats in the House. Why not triple that to 1305? Add the 100 US Senators, and we'd have 1405 Electoral College votes, instead of the 538 we now have. To win a presidential election, 703 votes would be needed.

48 out of 50 states have laws requiring electoral college votes be winner-take-all. If we change those state laws to require a state's electoral college votes be in proportion to the state's popular vote, we'd achieve a major improvement over what we now must suffer every four years.
or just simply , each congessional district has 1 vote.. easy .. and it *might * pass.. maybe ..lol

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
I will save the thread from a string of other more offensive GIFs but the one of Joe above is punctuated by what would have been a kiss. Clearly she’s very happy about it. In your collage, trump is the one being kissed by a happy smiling girl. What seems like a willing participant.

FWIW, I think they both suck as humans and they can share a prison cell together, and grope and Fukk each other all they want.
Pretty sure we’ll all be saying madame president pretty soon anyway. Isn’t that why the puppet won?
saying “their both the same!” grossly undersells trump’s awfulness as a human.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Sorry about the gas price when Obama left, but during his time, it was damn high.

My point about the unrest is that it's up to people to maintain their composure and they haven't. I understand the feelings of helplessness but not to the point of going out and damaging property, looting, etc. I also haven't gone off on anyone online because it's just not necessary, although I have made some comments that were pretty strong.

Some people push buttons and Trump is definitely one of those but I have worked with some like that and I learned to stop responding to it. Maybe for some, this is the first time they really had to deal with this. I hated dealing with it, but now, it generally rolls off like the proverbial water off of a duck's back.
it is the 1st time in modern history the entire country had to deal with an overt spoiled rotten trust fund loser , racist as the leader , he was beneath the office .. now despite some gop pushback, he's gone .. did you notice all those parties last night .. that's how we really feel... the good thing,Biden likes you a lot more than Trump likes me...i hope the country is still willing , as a whole to support a nice guy, there will always be the conspiracy theory 30% these days. the internet has created dissent via disinformation.. i will continue to push back against it , i hope others will as well...

Last edited:
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
@pcosmic – nice post :)

Just when I thought all Republicans can dish out abuse like no one else, but they can't take it if they're receiving it, I saw pcosmic's post. It's clear from the election results that not nearly enough Republicans agreed with the Lincoln Group – that Donald Trump is a blight on America. But I'm still glad to see someone say just that here. Thanks!
It was refreshing to read pcosmic's post for it's brutal honesty but I don't believe he's a Republican outlier Swerd. He's just one of the few to admit it publicly or on this site at least, instead of some of the 'stalkers' here on this site. You know who you are.

I have a group of friends as you know that I communicate with about politics and four of them are registered life-time Republicans, the rest Democrats and the single lone Independent ... me.

One still voted for Trump because of the 'economy', while admitting Trump was a 'stain', and the other three for Biden and two of them like me are changing their party registration to Democrat, after watching the horror show of the last four years and his handling of the COVID-19 crisis.

Not because we're flaming liberals or super-progressives. It's all about decency and common sense, something that's been lacking for quite some time now. We'd all like to think we're above the fray but Trump made that impossible.

That is why I advocate for a third party in this country, where the best ideas are taken from both Democrats & Republicans or at least implemented & tried, and if they don't work, find out why and try again.

There's no shame in admitting you're wrong, just obstinacy.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I liked Alex's idea about making Ohio pay for the wall ;).
Uhmmm ... paying to tear the wall down, as per Regan. That was the joke.

But Biden won or more importantly, Trump lost. If Biden dies, does the DNC automatically get behind the VP as their next presidential candidate or would they just replace her with a man so they could win?

What? :D

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
saying “their both the same!” grossly undersells trump’s awfulness as a human.
Well I didn’t say they were the same. I said they “both suck as humans”. I find they both are disgusting. Just in different ways.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Well I didn’t say they were the same. I said they “both suck as humans”. I find they both are disgusting. Just in different ways.
respectfully , it sounds like you listen to partisan disinformation .. you got a full dose of Trump's inability to function as an empathetic leader, Biden has mostly worked behind the scenes for many years... does it say anything to you that Mitch Mcconnell and Biden have worked well together over the years?... maybe , if you want this to get better, focus on that rather than the disinformation that Biden is a "horrible"person.. because outside of "right wing basement blogger town".. that would be considered a big ole crock of cow dung...

Last edited:
M

Madhuski

Audioholic
Fair enough. I thought your were trying to imply they were on par. As long as we both understand Trump is by far the worse human being - and it isn’t even close - we’re good.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Fair enough. I thought your were trying to imply they were on par. As long as we both understand Trump is by far the worse human being - and it isn’t even close - we’re good.
i wouldn't even submit to the the thought that Biden isn't a decent person..if we don't push back it works against us.. give an inch they take a mile.. every family has an over affectionate member (maybe one that has dealt with unfathomable loss?) .. and they aren't creepy pedophiles.. let's not allow the 30% to drive the bus on this one

Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
'Spain Lucy.

How is Joe Biden a 'disgusting' person? God knows he has he has his faults, like most of us humans; plagiarised Neil Kinnock (British MP) speech while running for president before, advancing corporate interests, etc. but 'disgusting'? o_O

I must have missed that memo.

C'mon man. :p

Last edited:
Ponzio

Ponzio

Audioholic Samurai
every family has an over affectionate member (maybe one that has dealt with unfathomable loss?) .. and they aren't creepy pedophiles.
Agreed. If that was the case all my family members would be in jail. They're the touchy-feely type.

Some my Sicilian aunts would put me in a death-grip of hugs and kisses, from which they're was no escape. :p

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Requirements to become U.S. President:

1. Must be 35 or older
2. Must have been a resident of the U.S. for at least 14 years
3. Must have been born in the U.S. or have at least one U.S. citizen parent

Not enough.

You don't want me as your lawyer.
You don't want me as your doctor.

I am not qualified for either.

The chances of another 'trump' getting elected as our President, down the road from now, is very real. Scary.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
This morning, I read an interesting idea about reforming the Electoral College.

The Electoral College unfairly represents all voters in the USA. Voters in small states are over-represented and voters in large states are under-represented. A Constitutional amendment to change this is highly unlikely, considering how politically divided the country is.

In 1910, the US House of Representatives was expanded to 435 Congressional seats. This was done by law; the Constitution never said anything about the size of the House. In the 110 years since 1910, the US population has roughly tripled in size, yet we still have 435 seats in the House. Why not triple that to 1305? Add the 100 US Senators, and we'd have 1405 Electoral College votes, instead of the 538 we now have. To win a presidential election, 703 votes would be needed.

48 out of 50 states have laws requiring electoral college votes be winner-take-all. If we change those state laws to require a state's electoral college votes be in proportion to the state's popular vote, we'd achieve a major improvement over what we now must suffer every four years.
Can you imagine how much slower Congress would act if it had that many representatives?
it is the 1st time in modern history the entire country had to deal with an overt spoiled rotten trust fund loser , racist as the leader , he was beneath the office .. now despite some gop pushback, he's gone .. did you notice all those parties last night .. that's how we really feel... the good thing,Biden likes you a lot more than Trump likes me...i hope the country is still willing , as a whole to support a nice guy, there will always be the conspiracy theory 30% these days. the internet has created dissent via disinformation.. i will continue to push back against it , i hope others will as well...
Not sure how nice Biden is after hearing an seeing many videos of him calling people 'dumb poop', telling them to shut up and saying he's smarter & that he graduated near the top of his class, which he definitely didn't. Hopefully, they won't start calling him 'Fredo'. Also, I really am concerned with his mental slips- being an idiot is one thing, being mentally squishy is another. Another concern is: how much will he slip in the next four years? He's older than Reagan was, when he entered office.

highfigh

highfigh

Uhmmm ... paying to tear the wall down, as per Regan. That was the joke.

But Biden won or more importantly, Trump lost. If Biden dies, does the DNC automatically get behind the VP as their next presidential candidate or would they just replace her with a man so they could win?

What? :D
As long as the VP is of sound mind, they move up, like Johnson did when JFK was assassinated. If they replace her with a man, I don't think anyone's gettin' laid for a long, long time.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

On the 700 thing I remember a story indicating his rallies could be responsible for up to 700 additional deaths from covid (from 30,000 cases)....but not sure what "traced to by 700 of attendees of his" means.
Well that 700 may be deaths or cases, not sure, but had to be contact tracing and went to one of those large rallies, maybe Oklahoma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis