What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thinking of picking up a Pioneer Purevision PDP-6071HD for $90 that has only 500 hours on it. Really trying to decide if it’s worth taking a chance on. Looks good And just $90. So very tempting... oh well, picked up a few DVD’s for $.50 cents. Cocoon and a four Action movie pack with Rumble in the Bronx and Bloodsport. Anybody have experience with that plasma that can tell me if it’s good?
Great price on the DVDs. Good luck on the Pioneer if you buy it. A hellova deal on a 60 if it works out. :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Thinking of picking up a Pioneer Purevision PDP-6071HD for $90 that has only 500 hours on it. Really trying to decide if it’s worth taking a chance on. Looks good And just $90. So very tempting... oh well, picked up a few DVD’s for $.50 cents. Cocoon and a four Action movie pack with Rumble in the Bronx and Bloodsport. Anybody have experience with that plasma that can tell me if it’s good?
Hell for $90.00 if there is no burn in, I will take it if you wont lol

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I never posted these. I got these at various times at the thrift store, except for the Herb Albert think it was 5-6$ on ebay. Buck fifty for each one. Rah.
IMG_20200308_204822_540.jpg

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Just ordered a new Denon AVR-X4500H because my AVR-X4000 seems to have died. :(

nextergo

nextergo

Audiophyte
https://www.upliftdesk.com/uplift-v2-standing-desk-v2-or-v2-commercial/

perhaps, one of the best things I've bought since the new year with the exceptions of the X-13s of course. Lower back problems gone :). I'm sure my back will be grateful in 20+ years.
The New Year brings fortunes to me. I opened my new office and everything goes really well. I did not have much resources but I wanted to keep my office healthy for working. I invested sitting-standing desks and my employees are really happy. I need more desks since we are growing. Thanks NextErgo for delivering the most needed piece to build up my office.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought these from Amazon.... $#0 Cdn to be used on a new set of PSB600s I just purchased as well. These new "used" towers are only 31" tall so I can add another 1.25" in height to the speakers as well as tilt them back a little.

spikes.jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I bought these from Amazon.... $#0 Cdn to be used on a new set of PSB600s I just purchased as well. These new "used" towers are only 31" tall so I can add another 1.25" in height to the speakers as well as tilt them back a little.

View attachment 34619
Escuse for naiveness, but do those hold up speakers on the wall? Any sample pics? Edit now that I got a closer look they actually make the speaker taller. Cooll Concept.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Mobile Fidelity Original Master Recording edition of Carole King "Tapestry" and Little Feat (eponymous.)

I have the CD and original pressing of Tapestry, and of course can stream both. But....WOW. On my new TT, just a very different feeling.

Attachments

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Since entertainment options are slim, I added Hulu. I’m catching up on several shows. :)

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
My Son just got the S20+ that phone is a beast! Fast fast fast! like having a high end PC.
I just did the same. Bought 2 S20 Ultra's for my daughter and myself. So much faster and responsive than the old S8+ .

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

C

Chris in Dallas

Junior Audioholic
I just did the same. Bought 2 S20 Ultra's for my daughter and myself. So much faster and responsive than the old S8+ .

Just curious and forgive my asking but with a username such as yours are you a bofa employee? I only ask because I had an nbt as I was a help desk tech for many years with them

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi

I came from an S10+ and I still see a noticeable speed improvement.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Purchased the Peloton Basics Package, which is just the bike
  • My buddy gave me a promo code for $100 off accessories, so got the mat and Heart Rate Monitor
  • It works with my current road bike shoes, just had to buy a different bottom plate (Saved $125)
  • Is it overpriced, absolutely!, but there were two key feature the audiofile in me really liked
Chromecast the class to my TV
Bluetooth for my favoraite pair of ear buds or my audio setup in my bedroom

It also had the best number of live classes and social media platform so I can compete with my friends
Downside that due to Corona (Virus not beer) , delivery is two weeks away :(
bike.png

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Purchased the Peloton Basics Package, which is just the bike
  • My buddy gave me a promo code for $100 off accessories, so got the mat and Heart Rate Monitor
  • It works with my current road bike shoes, just had to buy a different bottom plate (Saved $125)
  • Is it overpriced, absolutely!, but there were two key feature the audifile in me really liked
Chromecast the class to my TV
Bluetooth for my favoraite pair of ear buds or my audio setup in my bedroom

It also had the best number of live classes and social media platform so I can compete with my friends
Downside that due to Corona (Virus not beer) , delivery is two weeks away :(
View attachment 34722
If I didn't have an aversion to sweaty workouts indoors.....always wanted to try one, tho would never be as fun as the real thing.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis