I'm so angry with the U.S. and Chinese governments right now!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
It's sad that perception of "facts" matters more than actual facts. People believe something is true, it is. Even if it isn't. It's crazy that so many people buy into what we deem as obvious bullshit. Because a "news" source says it, it must be true. If it's on the internet it must be true. Why would Facebook show me something I agree with if it isn't true?

Hilary to me was so much in it for power as a career politician that I can see why so many voted for the orange box of rocks. She would have screwed things up too, but in different ways. We'll never know. Trump is what I said is exactly what we need as a nation. The epitome of everything that is wrong with the way people see and process information. I just thought he'd be stupid and make us look stupid to the rest of the world, I never thought he'd actually do real damage. I thought he was too stupid and that his cabinet would stop him. Guess not.

The next president will be a breath of fresh air unless dumbass gets elected again. I don't think he will, but who the hell knows. We've had two term presidents for a very long time. The only reason I say they'll be a fresh air pres is because it can't be as bad as he is. No way. I almost (almost) would have voted hillary in if I thought she'd actually try to make a difference, but I don't think she cares one bit about the country. Only about power. That's not a fit for our highest office. We got someone worse though so it went that way anyway.

I hope I live long enough (35) that we get someone that does away with the party against party BS and just tries to get us as a nation to try to solve some of our problems. I know it won't happen any time soon since our public offices have become the worst reality show on TV, but there has to be something we can all do. It's difficult to sit and watch the poop show.

It's difficult to see how stupid everyone actually is.

Sorry for the nonsensical rant.
Yeah, I had considered that Trump might be good to shake DC up for awhile. However, the way he just randomly made crap up about his competition in the Republican primary (like Ted Cruz's dad killed JFK, or whatever). His approach seemed erratic enough that that made Clinton the "lesser of evils". A lot of crap has been made up and/or exaggerated about her, but she is still the kind of power/greed based politician that I would like to avoid. If anyone wants to remind me how bad Hillary was, don't bother, I agree, and the fact that she seems to have been involved in unscrupulous activities to ensure she got the Dem nomination only digs her in deeper.
I could have reasonably voted for Trump, but if I had, I would have felt betrayed in short order.

IMHO, the two most important roles of government are security and stability.
Trump is a source of instability. He brags about the negotiating advantage of the other party not knowing what he will do, and that is a fair point. However, what he is missing is the cost to our own institutions (corporate and government) when there is great uncertainty about the future. Businesses/agencies need to know what the rules will be next week/month/year to make intelligent decisions. He likes to enact new rules immediately, but businesses are best served if new rules are phased in over a period of time so they can modify their operations to the new rules.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Independent Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders enters the 2020 Presidential race, vowing to take on special interests.
Oh good. Another presidential reality show is going to begin soon.:rolleyes:

Can we please get some decent candidates on both sides? Maybe have some sort of intelligence test this time?

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Raised 6 million in 24 hours. Not too bad.

Lots of Trotsky-Lefties out there.
If there really were Trotskyists out there, you would think Republicans would be OK with that, given their support for Russian influence on American elections.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Raised 6 million in 24 hours. Not too bad.

Lots of Trotsky-Lefties out there.
I'd like to know how someone who bashes the wealthy in every breath can attract so much money from them.

If I knew how, I could be rich. RICH! RICH! Then, I could throw money on my bed and roll around in it.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
For a place that believes in objective reviews sure a non for the political world

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I'd like to know how someone who bashes the wealthy in every breath can attract so much money from them.

If I knew how, I could be rich. RICH! RICH! Then, I could throw money on my bed and roll around in it.
He's attracting wealthy donors this time around rather than many with small contributions?

highfigh

highfigh

I believe the dossier was started by a republican rival, not the DNC. Also I'm afraid a lot of that dossier has been proven true.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Originally, yes- it was started on behalf of one of Rubio's backers, but it was after Twas nominated it 'changed hands'.

From the link,

"After Mr. Trump secured the nomination, Fusion GPS was hired on behalf of Mrs. Clinton’s campaign and the D.N.C. by their law firm, Perkins Coie, to compile research about Mr. Trump, his businesses and associates — including possible connections with Russia. It was at that point that Fusion GPS hired Mr. Steele, who has deep sourcing in Russia, to gather information."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/politics/steele-dossier-trump-expained.html

For the record, I'm not as sure about this as a lot of people whose comments I have read- they seem absolutely positive and I don't know where they get their info. If anyone has anything that comes from a source closer to the investigation, I would like to see it.

And Rubio seemed like such a nice, humble guy on 'Finding Your Roots'. Hmmm.

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
It's amazing that so many people want more government control over their lives especially when the government
proves over and over again that it can't run anything right.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
It's amazing that so many people want more government control over their lives especially when the government
proves over and over again that it can't run anything right.
I can't believe anymore would vote for an orange piece of garbage that has great things to say about dictators like Putin, and Kim. The lavish praise of Kim over the last few days must have made you so proud. That includes taking the murderous dictators word about the torture of Otto Warmbier.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
That could be said about the NFL, too. It's listed as a non-profit.
Wow I find that hard to believe. The NFL is one of the most profit driven organizations around. And always getting tax money for the super wealthy owners to build bigger and bigger stadiums. Wow just wow. Thanks for the enlightenment.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I've decided to not delve too deep into the Dem candidates until they figure out what niche they are going carve out to distinguish themselves from the rest of the field.

Besides it seems there is so much being exposed about Trump as to fill my news watching allocation. I will be disappointed if he is impeached, however, it is possible that Congress will have little choice if the magnitude of his indiscretions cannot be ignored! Trump will need to do what he can to hold onto the presidency as long as he can, because, as soon as he becomes subject to being indicted, he is going to be in the middle of a shitstorm!

I kind of wish I could just ignore it all and wake up in June to see where the candidates are and (more importantly) where Trump is. However, it is hard to look away from a slow-motion train wreck!!!

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
I've decided to not delve too deep into the Dem candidates until they figure out what niche they are going carve out to distinguish themselves from the rest of the field.

Besides it seems there is so much being exposed about Trump as to fill my news watching allocation. I will be disappointed if he is impeached, however, it is possible that Congress will have little choice if the magnitude of his indiscretions cannot be ignored! Trump will need to do what he can to hold onto the presidency as long as he can, because, as soon as he becomes subject to being indicted, he is going to be in the middle of a shitstorm!

I kind of wish I could just ignore it all and wake up in June to see where the candidates are and (more importantly) where Trump is. However, it is hard to look away from a slow-motion train wreck!!!
Well I do agree I think, because I am not impressed with the candidates running so far. I'm not happy with this field but things will shake out. I do believe Biden could best him, would have beat him last time around. He has a big mouth but with a ton of government experience.

highfigh

highfigh

I can't believe anymore would vote for an orange piece of garbage that has great things to say about dictators like Putin, and Kim. The lavish praise of Kim over the last few days must have made you so proud. That includes taking the murderous dictators word about the torture of Otto Warmbier.

You don't think he's preying on Kim's vanity by making those comments?

highfigh

highfigh

If you haven't started by now, it will be too late when you do- they seem to like the GOP's model of rolling out a clown car full of candidates and that did some serious damage, last time- they had no clear front-runner and then, Trump rolled up and became the top candidate.

This all looks like a well-scripted diversion and I don't like where it's headed.

highfigh

highfigh

Wow I find that hard to believe. The NFL is one of the most profit driven organizations around. And always getting tax money for the super wealthy owners to build bigger and bigger stadiums. Wow just wow. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Sorry to be the bearer of stupid news.

At least Goodell's wife is nice. She used to be one of the newscasters at a local TV station.

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry to be the bearer of stupid news.

At least Goodell's wife is nice. She used to be one of the newscasters at a local TV station.
Congress implemented Congress fix. Seems like a couple of years ago someone tried or did introduce legislation to end the arrangements.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis