Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
I don't think I've heard anything from John Fogerty I didn't like.
Creedance Clearwater Revival tore up the charts back in the day. They were on top and had a unique sound that wasn't country, but had a twang to it that mostly came from John Fogerty. I always thought of them as some sort of bayou country guys who could rock it.

Nah, they are all from southern california. John just has a twang that's all his own. I love the guy's music and as a man, he's a peach as well.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Speaking of So-Cal, these guys always sounded to me like they came from there, despite being from Nebraska. I missed 311 day but taking my turn now. Track 4 "beautiful disaster" is a song that you may have heard, and also confusing use of time. Always liked the sound of this album.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Creedance Clearwater Revival tore up the charts back in the day. They were on top and had a unique sound that wasn't country, but had a twang to it that mostly came from John Fogerty. I always thought of them as some sort of bayou country guys who could rock it.

Nah, they are all from southern california. John just has a twang that's all his own. I love the guy's music and as a man, he's a peach as well.
Don't know about the rest of the band but John is from the SF Bay Area (Berkeley born, grew up in El Cerrito). Fantasy Records was in Berkeley, too (Cosmo's Factory). When I lived in the bay area I thought he was from Louisiana or something :)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Speaking of So-Cal, these guys always sounded to me like they came from there, despite being from Nebraska. I missed 311 day but taking my turn now. Track 4 "beautiful disaster" is a song that you may have heard, and also confusing use of time. Always liked the sound of this album.
I actually have one of their cd's. I forget the name... it has "All Mixed Up" on it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Cheated and looked up CCR, bay area roots, not socal (unless you're in the State of Jefferson then the bay area would be southern california LOL)

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Cheated and looked up CCR, bay area roots, not socal (unless you're in the State of Jefferson then the bay area would be southern california LOL)
Yeah, i biffed on the southern california thing. I went from memory instead of google. Same result though: california boys sounding cagun or something exotic. Good stuff no matter where they call home

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
It's all "California dreamin" to this guy! The ice just went off my lake today.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I actually have one of their cd's. I forget the name... it has "All Mixed Up" on it.
Lol. It's on transistor. The one I linked!
Here's another one. Not that album...

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Beautiful disaster
"Down". First song I heard from them.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I live in Arizona. In the desert. I think its against the law here to freeze a lake:)
Lol!!! it should be against the law. We have friends in AZ. S'pose to have moved there after high school. I regret not leaving.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis