Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
PS CHERRY, R U NUTZ, get the cheesecake............... cherry is for lactose intolerant nancys, ohh wait a minute, yah get the cherry... :p
Since Gregg's only sells cherry pie for two weeks out of the year I'd advise you to rethink your sexual preference within the next week if you have any intention of gettin' you some a dat.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Since Gregg's only sells cherry pie for two weeks out of the year I'd advise you to rethink your sexual preference within the next week if you have any intention of gettin' you some a dat.
If that pie turns up with a hole poked in it, pass on the pie...:D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
When do they stop selling it march 1'st? they used to do that with the carrot cake too, only certain times it was there and then it went away and came back... I think that's a RI thing, take it away and people want it. A friend of mine moved to TN and when ever we go visit him I have to bring him NY system wieners {my wife hates this} I have a small cooler, and I go rite before the airport {reservoir ave in cranston} and then put them in the cooler, and she makes me tape it closed so it doesn't open by accident {open it for 3 seconds and that smell will never go away}, but you can picture what the TSA thinks of you walking through the airport with a duct taped cooler.. But the worse part is, I knew this guy for a long time while he lived here, and I NEVER seen him eat a hot wiener {old gym buddy} but since he cant have them, now he craves them and its a huge deal when he has them....

I think I have eaten everything on the menu at Greggs, My father has been friends with Bob since the 80's, have done work with the Bacon family for years, very nice people... But the cheese cake is the key, I think the cherry pie is good, but I can not resist the blueberry chz cake, next the strawberry, then the carot cake, then the eclair, so they need to be out of 4 deserts for me to even consider the cherry pie.....

You really screwed me now, I am going to call and pay for 2 chz cakes over the phone and have my friend Steve pick them up {he lives off Rodman Ln and has to drive by greggs to come here today}.. I am going to gain 20 lbs this weekend..... I can smell my breakfast cooking rite now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still haven't left my bedroom...

Last edited:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
JUST FINISHED BREAKFAST, amazing, I am so full. my housekeeper came over early to get the house ready for the party today and she made me breakfast, OMG it was fantastic, scrambled eggs, with all kinds of veggies, polish sausage and then she makes this cream cheese, cucumber, chive, scallion, {I dont know what else is in it} topping for these pan fired potato pancakes {I ate 4 of them}. Just the best breakfast ever.... She sat and ate with me, since my wife is a vegan {wont even eat the pancakes because she is anti fry in oil}, she did also eat with us, but she ate chopped fruit with soyatoo {vegan whip cream :rolleyes:}....

ANYWAY off to a great start, today is going to be epic.... I decided I am going to hide in the guest suite and listen to music while the caterers are setting up {isn't until later}. Maybe organize a playlist for the party {not really a party, just dinner and drinks with close friends, but still it makes me happy}... :D so smile everyone, its SUNDAY.... and I didn't have to go to church......

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
You're able to ban people on FB? :D

That place is For Broads. :p

BTW: It's time for me to load up the fofo with the MB27s and pick up some Gregg's Cherry Pie to take down to that DIY meet.
How was Alex' epic adventure, news now and pics at 11.
No pie pics needed :p , is that cherry on the bottom lip.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
What kind of oil did she use? :eek:

Only kids have to go to church. Adults choose it. :)

OK, so she knows my wife wont eat them anyway so she uses this stuff called {I just had to holler down to her to ask what its called} SMAYLEC, she brought it over this morning from her house, because my wife wont even allow it in the fridge, not sure what its made of but maybe one of our polish members will know.... I honestly think that is what makes the potato pancakes so amazing, that polish smaylec is KEY.... {I may be spelling that sooooo wrong}....

Now with church, yes that is why I don't have to go today, the kids are with my mother until tomorrow night. We took them to saturday mass yesterday {so I didn't get away with not going at all this week}, but my wife had to drop off a bunch of stuff that she cleaned out of one of our closets last week. Even when my kids are older I think we will still go to mass, we have a lot of friends {may as well be family} and our church does a lot of good, its more about being together than anything else..

My POOR kids on the other hand, are with my mother and she is taking them to church this morning with her, so they are going twice this week and going to have sore cheeks because the congregation at my mothers church has not seen them since last year, THEY ARE IN TROUBLE... lots of cheek pinching in store for them two boys.... Although they will take them to brunch Mr and Mrs. Ruggerie's house afterwards and that is sure to be worth it, she makes home made bagels that are out of this world, and her husband makes home made sausage patties, so sure to be some full bellies by 1:30 or so....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How was Alex' epic adventure, news now and pics at 11.
No pie pics needed :p , is that cherry on the bottom lip.
I forgot the camera at home but that's cool. I had a camera 3 years ago. Taking notes and pic's is a bit too much for me while I'm listening to speakers and builders. r-capenter on TT said that he would write up a review which I'm really looking forward to. There were some great original designs there. I seem to be in the hub of some kind of DIY vortex.

Your Jersey boy had a good sounding established design there ... and a keg of beer. :D

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I forgot the camera at home but that's cool. I had a camera 3 years ago. Taking notes and pic's is a bit too much for me while I'm listening to speakers and builders. r-capenter on TT said that he would write up a review which I'm really looking forward to. There were some great original designs there. I seem to be in the hub of some kind of DIY vortex.

Your Jersey boy had a good sounding established design there ... and a keg of beer. :D
Sounds like a lot of fun and DIY appreciation to be had, beer is always good as well. I hear ya on the camera, I always spend the time that I should be enjoying myself taking all of the pictures, next thing ya know the the event is over lol.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Off to Dock Mikes breakfast and such, did I say its gorgeous out side, like 50 plus degrees , nice.
Later on.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm used to it Doug...
Now he's cheating on us with another audio group.
It didn't mean anything but if you listened with me more I wouldn't have to cheat and there was a lot of sugar involved. These online forums make it impossible not to stray and everybody does it. I just got caught. It won't happen again. I love you.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Ah, smalec. That's mostly pork fat. I hear "oil" for frying, and I think vegetable oil.

I am not sure, pork fat sounds a lot like lard, lol.... What ever it is, it makes them potato pan cakes so crispy, light and delicious, I only eat them a couple times a year. I can honestly say if you ate what i ate yesterday and this morning once a month for 1 year you would probably die...

Man, smalec sounds so much better than pork fat... I am not even going to say that too my wife.... The only oil she uses is olive.... I remember years ago her friend gave her some emu oil for a burn she got on her wrist {she didn't want a scar, god forbid} and she used it, I asked what it was and she said emu oil, I was like "WHAT" you are using an animal product, and she said {now she is normally very intelligent, she is the head RA {radiology} at the childrens hospital, very educated 4 years at UT and a couple more in florida after that}"stacey said they don't kill the emu to get the oil"
I was like, "OK" she looked it up and never used it again, lol....

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am not sure, pork fat sounds a lot like lard, lol...
Sorry for not spelling it out...I know you're not Canadian. :p

"stacey said they don't kill the emu to get the oil"
Maybe they don't...but I sure hope it's dead before they start. :eek: :D

Btw, does your wife know what a lot of vegetables are fertilized with? I have a lot of respect for her being a vegan, but it's really difficult in this country to avoid the byproducts of factory farming.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Sorry for not spelling it out...I know you're not Canadian. :p

Maybe they don't...but I sure hope it's dead before they start. :eek: :D

Btw, does your wife know what a lot of vegetables are fertilized with? I have a lot of respect for her being a vegan, but it's really difficult in this country to avoid the byproducts of factory farming.
Yah, we use organic olive oil from Italy, apollo oil, sells the best in the world, I enjoy it very much on salads with nothing else..

She has been a vegetarian since she was 7 years old, she is very devoted to eating and living clean, me on the other hand, well you know what they say about opposites..

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis