Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
For my mom's birthday, I ordered her flowers from FTD. I did it because I got an offer from ShopRunner for free delivery. Okay, in short, the order page (with the "Submit Order" order) button showed free delivery and had a total price...but after I clicked that button, the very next page showed that I was charged $20 for delivery (and the total price was $20 higher). Okay, that's not right. I assumed it was an honest mistake, so I contacted them. They asked me for the promotion code, and I told them that there wasn't one and that it was a direct link from an e-mail.

Their response? "We are pleased to inform you that we cannot apply the promotion without any code given." Oh, you're PLEASED that you stole $20 from me? Grrrr. I'm a polite guy, and I don't go off on people lightly, but that riled me a up a bit. I can only imagine that it's some poor phrasing due to either English being a secondary language or someone just clicking a combination of boxes on an automatic response form, but it still p*sses me off.

itschris

itschris

Imagine that... Daytona 500 delayed. I guess it drizzled a bit for a minute or two so they have to stop for a couple hours. If the guys in MotoGP can do 200mph in the pouring rain with an inch of water on the track on two wheels, you'd think the pusswads in NASCAR wouldn't stop a race because of some thunder 100 or so miles away.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Imagine that... Daytona 500 delayed. I guess it drizzled a bit for a minute or two so they have to stop for a couple hours. If the guys in MotoGP can do 200mph in the pouring rain with an inch of water on the track on two wheels, you'd think the pusswads in NASCAR wouldn't stop a race because of some thunder 100 or so miles away.
Must be a bunch of cops driving them there cars :p

just saying..

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
Motorcycles are out and about today, suns out and so are they. I swear there are more and more motorcycles around here all the time. I think it is really gaining popularity with the younger kids and I dont believe it has anything to do with gas prices, they are everywhere today.I also notice a lot of Harley Davidson's, more than I am used to seeing.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, did any of you guys watch the gold medal hockey game this morning? It was fantastic! A thoroughly dominant performance by....oh, wait.....never mind....:D

Seriously though, I feel a bad for the US team. The tournament had gone so well for them; if Canada hadn't won it, I would have been happy to see the US team win it.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Congrats, Canada!

I say that sincerely, even though I couldn't care less about hockey. :p But, two golds is impressive! Do most of the guys play pro hockey in the U.S.? I don't mean that as an insult...just an innocent, ignorant question.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats, Canada!

I say that sincerely, even though I couldn't care less about hockey. :p But, two golds is impressive! Do most of the guys play pro hockey in the U.S.? I don't mean that as an insult...just an innocent, ignorant question.
All of the Canadian & US players play in the NHL. They're all over North America. Two of the best US players, Phil Kessel & James Van Riemsdicke (sp?) play for Toronto. Sidney Crosby, from Nova Scotia, plays for Pittsburgh. It must be odd for the players to go from being on the same team to playing against each other.

Matt34

Matt34

Installed Plex Media Server, going to pick up a Roku 3 tomorrow and see if I can get everything to play nicely.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Just got my first red rep. for the BYOD thread. SWEET! :rolleyes:

The only thing offensive was that I didn't clearly ask my question. You guys should know by now that my posts are going to be incoherent and vague. That's just how I roll... :D

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja

The only thing offensive was that I didn't clearly ask my question. You guys should know by now that my posts are going to be incoherent and vague. That's just how I roll... :D
BUD, I am so sorry that was me, it was supposed to be positive rep, I even wrote "thanks" I thought it was cool you wanted a phone for your dad to get a hold of you... I just tried to give you positive but it wont let me, I am such a douche...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
BUD, I am so sorry that was me, it was supposed to be positive rep, I even wrote "thanks" I thought it was cool you wanted a phone for your dad to get a hold of you... I just tried to give you positive but it wont let me, I am such a douche...
No worries, dude. Once you spread some thanks/rep around (ten other people, I think), you can hook him up with positive rep. You only give out half as much negative rep as positive, so it'll still be a boost. :)

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
DAMN!! Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!!... :D

No worries man. I saw the thanks and was more confused. :eek:

majorloser

majorloser

I hope my rep made up for it

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Ugh, I was sick for a week and am still not 100% but I thought I'd give the gym a go today since I'm in the middle of a program and don't want to delay anymore then I already have. Man I feel like sh!t :D

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Ugh, I was sick for a week and am still not 100% but I thought I'd give the gym a go today since I'm in the middle of a program and don't want to delay anymore then I already have. Man I feel like sh!t :D
Interesting.
Adam was also sick within the same time frame.
Coincidence? I don't think so.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
As long as you don't have a fever working out while sick is good for you, vit C, with a lot of protein, tons of water and potassium will get you through... Double up on rest times and don't work through coughing...

hope you feel better soon...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis