Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
As long as you don't have a fever working out while sick is good for you, vit C, with a lot of protein, tons of water and potassium will get you through... Double up on rest times and don't work through coughing...

hope you feel better soon...
Usually I do, but this time the 20 min ride to the gym was beat out by a free trial to Netflix :D

Happy b day BTW.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
One of my proudest moments today? Having it insinuated on AH that I'm actually pitching at times. I feel like I've moved up a bit.

When did Adam get Netflix as a nickname?
When they realized that I'm pretty cheap and stream at the mere touch of a finger.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
The best donuts don't have holes, but they are full of cream................................................

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Completed my group buy order this morning so I should have some packages in the mail before the end of the week. Then I went to a local bike shop to check out a bicycles. When he told me the price of an "entry" level bike I tried to keep a straight face. $1000 and that includes a 20% discount for being last years model. How badly do I want to be in shape........??? Or at least a different shape than I am now :eek:

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Completed my group buy order this morning so I should have some packages in the mail before the end of the week. Then I went to a local bike shop to check out a bicycles. When he told me the price of an "entry" level bike I tried to keep a straight face. $1000 and that includes a 20% discount for being last years model. How badly do I want to be in shape........??? Or at least a different shape than I am now :eek:
I'd tell em that you can get a fine name brand Huffy for less than $100 and watch them change their tune.
Huffy Cranbrook 26" Men' s Bike - Walmart.com
:D

itschris

itschris

Why I am still at the office?

Why did my admin leave without telling me and more importantly, ordering me dinner?

Why did I leave my wallet at home?

Why... more accurately... who... took my bottle of Excellia out of my cradenza?

Why? Why? Why?

****!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You can get a nice bike for under $1000.. what are you looking for mtn or road...

how about one of these ProForm Tour De France Bike - YouTube
Cyclocross

I'd tell em that you can get a fine name brand Huffy for less than $100 and watch them change their tune.
Huffy Cranbrook 26" Men' s Bike - Walmart.com
:D
That's exactly what I was thinking as I looked around at the price tags. I was thinking that that they had misplaced a few decimals as I pursued the price tags.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis