Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Lance has/had better cardio than me...

We enjoy spitting on the poor people we let in our house.....
I hope you wait for them to go outside before you spit on them... I like when people come in my house and say "wow your house is amazing" I say "yah don't touch nothing, you can't afford it" then rip my shirt off and do a few Arnold poses, and when I am putting my shirt back on I "accidentally" flash them my BIG THICK

wallet ....

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Jamie asked me to ban him on FB.
You're able to ban people on FB? :D

That place is For Broads. :p

BTW: It's time for me to load up the fofo with the MB27s and pick up some Gregg's Cherry Pie to take down to that DIY meet.

Last edited:
ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I am anti face book... I have seen it ruin a few marriages {or aid in doing so, how ever you want to look at it}, if I wanted to talk to people from high school that I havent seen in over a decade I would have never lost touch with them, I feel like its one of them variables that can change the future, like when someone steps on a butterfly in the past... Facebook is going to lead to huge monsters roaming around the streets eating people..

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I am anti face book... I have seen it ruin a few marriages...
IMO, if communication ends a marriage, then the marriage wasn't going to (or shouldn't) last anyway. Not a cut against your friends, but FB didn't ruin those marriages.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that my fever finally broke last night. Whew. I thought it was over yesterday around noon, but apparently that was just the eye of the fever - as it came back with a vengeance later. Now I can get to the store and pick up some more low-cal food and treats for Niki (yeah, I know, it's like getting a fries and a Diet Coke :D).

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I agree if something as stupid as reuniting with old friends makes a husband or wife stray then its not a super strong relationship to start with.... But we are humans and if we were smart enough to know what was good for us we wouldn't need to make stuff like drugs and drinking while driving illegal, lol... google search "facebook ruined my marriage" and you will be sickened by the stories.. My office managers sister cheated on her husband by meeting an old classmate online, and she showed me some of the stories online {as I am paying her $24 an hour, lol}, sure its not facebook banging your wife, but its making it easy for "joe classmate" to do it...

I meant it in the way like alcohol causes car accidents, the driver caused it, but alcohol was to blame {or the driver was to blame and alcohol caused it?}... ut I do agree Adam, for some one to be unfaithful it may have just been a matter of time, but as the old saying goes, "some people are only as loyal as their options and opportunities" with out the opportunity to do wrong some people will never do wrong, but you put it in front of them and after a while even the most honest catholic priest is going to touch the alter boy...

Study: 1 in 5 divorces in the U.S. caused by Facebook

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
IMO, if communication ends a marriage, then the marriage wasn't going to (or shouldn't) last anyway. Not a cut against your friends, but FB didn't ruin those marriages.
Facebook doesn't scr## up a marriage, people do it themselves and blame FB.....
People always need someone to blame when they make everything go to he##, but it's simple, it's always their own fault but it's too hard to look at themselves......

Not good enough to blame Zuckerberg.....

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Unconfirmed news, yanokovich wrote a resignation letter as president of Ukraine

If that's the case

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I agree if something as stupid as reuniting with old friends makes a husband or wife stray then its not a super strong relationship to start with.... But we are humans and if we were smart enough to know what was good for us we wouldn't need to make stuff like drugs and drinking while driving illegal, lol... google search "facebook ruined my marriage" and you will be sickened by the stories.. My office managers sister cheated on her husband by meeting an old classmate online, and she showed me some of the stories online {as I am paying her $24 an hour, lol}, sure its not facebook banging your wife, but its making it easy for "joe classmate" to do it...

I meant it in the way like alcohol causes car accidents, the driver caused it, but alcohol was to blame {or the driver was to blame and alcohol caused it?}... ut I do agree Adam, for some one to be unfaithful it may have just been a matter of time, but as the old saying goes, "some people are only as loyal as their options and opportunities" with out the opportunity to do wrong some people will never do wrong, but you put it in front of them and after a while even the most honest catholic priest is going to touch the alter boy...

Study: 1 in 5 divorces in the U.S. caused by Facebook
Study ... I didn't read it but that reeks of 4/5 dentists recommend. :rolleyes:

Anyway that's the same argument for not letting people own guns. Killing someone is so easy with a gun blah, blah, blah

... and it's pedophiles that touch boys.

Study: 4 out of 5 pedophiles are tin knockers

[/COLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I couldn't just leave Irv to bad mouth God and Guns.
Get yourself a smart phone (i.e. get somewhere here to give you one :p), and you could defend the honor of so many entities as you munch on cherry pie and fondle cones.

I hope that we don't need a Canadian to explain that one...

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
BTW: It's time for me to pick up some Gregg's Cherry Pie to take down to that DIY meet.

Aren't you supposed to be grabbing pie and driving to a GTG? :)
Hey Adam,
I'm pretty sure this is the part where we don't ask what happened to the pies he bought earlier this week...
Anybody care to place bets; if this alleged pie makes the trip without a big slice missing?:D
I can vouch for the pie place, they brought us there this past Sept.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
I couldn't just leave Irv to bad mouth God and Guns.

I didn't say anything about god and guns I said "catholic" , nothing to do with god... And I love guns... God made people, but he rushed it and some turned into douche bags so he made guns.... ez pz lemon squeeezey....

I am actually just getting ready for an afternoon mass {told my wife I am not going to church tomorrow its my birthday}, lol I shouldn't be joking about this stuff, the big guy may give me a stroke when I walk through the Narthex this morning, then I am going to Newport after that, to Vickers Liquors , we are having "company" over tomorrow, so my wife ordered some wine and I am going to pick up a few bottles of 18yr jameson {they have great jameson prices, $279 for rarest vintage, thats cheaper than the internet prices, but its not that type of party so the 18yr will do me just fine, they are still cheaper for that too $100 even per bottle}...

PS CHERRY, R U NUTZ, get the cheesecake............... cherry is for lactose intolerant nancys, ohh wait a minute, yah get the cherry... :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis