Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
I have noticed that the longer I am married, the harder it is to stretch out my wife's new clothes...

...and I'm not getting skinnier....
So last night i'm in the kitchen and my wife yells from the bedroom, "Hey, can I wear one of your t-shirts to bed?" (backstory - she wears one of mine every night so I don't even know why she's asking)

So I jokingly yell back, "Fine, can I wear your underwear?"

"NO!" she yells almost as if I'm serious... "You'll stretch them out!"

I walk to the bedroom and say, "Do you really think so?"

Yep... that's when the fight started.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I have noticed that the longer I am married, the harder it is to stretch out my wife's new clothes...

...and I'm not getting skinnier....
Someone's pretty confident that his wife doesn't read this forum. :)

Btw, screen shot saved...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Man, you should get back on FB. I miss those 1950's art posters with the cursing on them. :D
I miss those too but I meant to turn the computer off 30 minutes ago and those posters would just keep me here until noon.

BTW, I like the cursing kids the best. I may Google that and then turn off the computer.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I miss those too but I meant to turn the computer off 30 minutes ago and those posters would just keep me here until noon.

BTW, I like the cursing kids the best. I may Google that and then turn off the computer.

Here you go Oscar...

it's horrible I know but I posted it for you.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Not a bad way to wrap up a morning.
Untitled.jpg
On the downside, I'm subwoofer-less for a month.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Niki's back leg has been bothering her since I picked her up on Friday after I got back to Tucson. We went for a ride this afternoon, and an hour after getting home, she won't climb out. So, I'm sitting here with her.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Niki's back leg has been bothering her since I picked her up on Friday after I got back to Tucson. We went for a ride this afternoon, and an hour after getting home, she won't climb out. So, I'm sitting here with her.
That sucks, hope it isn't anything too bad.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Oh man. I hope she's ok Adam. Hopefully you're both out and in the house by now.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
The new job is going well. I started Friday morning and as of today, I have 36 hours in. I'm loving it. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The new job is going well. I started Friday morning and as of today, I have 36 hours in. I'm loving it. :D
Congrats, Barry! That's awesome that you got a job and are happy with it.

Now, let's see if you're still happy with 12-hour days after a week of them. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
S'up wit da pooch ...
Not sure. She has in the past over exerted herself on a walk and had trouble with her hind leg being sore/stiff for a day or two. The family that watched her said that she walked a lot on Wednesday night, so this is longer than usual for her to have an issue. Plus, on Saturday, I had to lift her hind section off of the ground in order for her to stand a couple of times - and that's really unusual. I've started giving her buffered aspirin again to help out. They weren't home when I went to get her Friday late afternoon, and she could barely get up to leave. Real nice family, but I'll be asking my friend...in general..."wtf?"

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Not sure. She has in the past over exerted herself on a walk and had trouble with her hind leg being sore/stiff for a day or two. The family that watched her said that she walked a lot on Wednesday night, so this is longer than usual for her to have an issue. Plus, on Saturday, I had to lift her hind section off of the ground in order for her to stand a couple of times - and that's really unusual. I've started giving her buffered aspirin again to help out. They weren't home when I went to get her Friday late afternoon, and she could barely get up to leave. Real nice family, but I'll be asking my friend...in general..."wtf?"
Hope the pooch is OK.
Adam do the dog sitters have a dog too? Just wondered if she got carried away playing and running with the other dog?
Good luck and keep us posted.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Thanks, guys. Rick - they don't have another dog. They do have cats, but according to them, Niki and the cats pretty much ignored each other the whole time.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Something seems off. Have you taken her to the Vet?
Thanks, guys. Rick - they don't have another dog. They do have cats, but according to them, Niki and the cats pretty much ignored each other the whole time.

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
Sounds similar to what our mutt (Pug/Husky) goes through occasionally. Take her to the vet. It sounds like her hip is bothering her. Hope she's OK.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis