Audioholic General
The Kids are alright

10:40 and it's up to a balmy -6 :0
Our little ones have the right idea :)

Last edited:
lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
It's still snowing been doing it since this morning. I don't mind this kind of snow.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Lacking the opportunity to post something completely useless I vacuumed out my computer ... and then posted something completely useless.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
10:40 and it's up to a balmy -6 :0
Our little ones have the right idea :)

Too funny. My GF's parents have two little wiener dogs and they used to love to burrow under their blanket when it was cold. Her Mom recently bought them a "burrow" bed and they've scarcely left it this winter.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I need to build that subwoofer for the kid, but it's so damn cold out. In addition to me wussing out and not wanting to be in my little work area, it's presenting practical problems as well. Even with the space heater I have down there, I'm not sure I can get it warm enough for the glue or PL to set properly. If I try to bring my little project into the tiny house my GF might have my a$$. I feel bad it's taking me so long, but do I feel bad enough to take a little heat from the woman?

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Too funny. My GF's parents have two little wiener dogs and they used to love to burrow under their blanket when it was cold. Her Mom recently bought them a "burrow" bed and they've scarcely left it this winter.
Which speakers is this? (in your photobucket)

itschris

itschris

So last night i'm in the kitchen and my wife yells from the bedroom, "Hey, can I wear one of your t-shirts to bed?" (backstory - she wears one of mine every night so I don't even know why she's asking)

So I jokingly yell back, "Fine, can I wear your underwear?"

"NO!" she yells almost as if I'm serious... "You'll stretch them out!"

I walk to the bedroom and say, "Do you really think so?"

Yep... that's when the fight started.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
So last night i'm in the kitchen and my wife yells from the bedroom, "Hey, can I wear one of your t-shirts to bed?" (backstory - she wears one of mine every night so I don't even know why she's asking)

That sounds like one of those times where you said it and even AS you were saying it, you knew it wouldn't end well, but is occasionally worth seeing that expression.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

She really left the door open for that one. Very nice.

itschris

itschris

It was definately a Ron Burgundy moment.... "I imediately regret this decision."

That sounds like one of those times where you said it and even AS you were saying it, you knew it wouldn't end well, but is occasionally worth seeing that expression.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis