Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yikes, that's chilly. Have you fired up your propane heater, yet? I hope that you can get some gas delivered very soon.
Well right now it's just a matter of getting the tank into my Dad's pickup and over to the place that fills it for us. That'll at least get me by through the snow. I'll have to go get the propane heater out of the workshop later when I get home.

That sux, electric space heater for the kitchen sink area until gas delivery?? Is there naturl gas in your area , maybe its time for a conversion so this never happens. I depended on oil heat for a long time but the day they ran gas lines down our street was the day I ordered my new high efficiency gas heater, I never wanted to depend on a delivery again.
I'm out in the woods so everything is delivery only. Actually this is the new high eff propane boiler, the only problem is that my Dad has yet to get a company to drop off some tanks and put them on a schedule so we've been filling our own tank as it runs down.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Rick bought the suit, said it looked pure and brought out the skin tones better.
I was going to make that my avatar or at least order some 8x10s:D
Then Doug reprimanded me; he issues with white being worn after Labor Day.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Well right now it's just a matter of getting the tank into my Dad's pickup and over to the place that fills it for us. That'll at least get me by through the snow. I'll have to go get the propane heater out of the workshop later when I get home.

I'm out in the woods so everything is delivery only. Actually this is the new high eff propane boiler, the only problem is that my Dad has yet to get a company to drop off some tanks and put them on a schedule so we've been filling our own tank as it runs down.

I woke up to no hot water this morning!!!! My Rinnai Tankless was flashing code 12 and beeping away when I went down to the basement, luckily I know someone in the business lol, my LP regulator was frozen, I warmed it up with the torch and she clicked back into service, it was negative 4 today before the wind chill and then wind was blowing rite on the tube...

Be careful with electric heaters and moving around tanks, you pressures are going to be all over the place, and that can spell havoc for a 90 plus propane boiler, you soot that guy up and clog the secondary heat exchanger you are not going to like the repair bill...

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGG!

What kind of women???? Older women...

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Percy !!! That's Adam's favorite story. I bet he's relieved I'm not a pet owner.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
We've had an abnormal amount of house fires in the town this year. One guy that I vaguely know had his house catch this past week when he wasn't home. Total loss including his two dogs. Just awful.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'm at a loss for words. Tragic.
I heard it was because he dumped his coals a little too close to his back deck and it ended up smoldering after he left. A couple stray sparks on his back deck and the whole place went up soon after.

Between electric heaters and stuff like this it's been a rough winter for quite a few families. Hopefully at least some good comes of it and it makes people more aware of the dangers of this stuff. I feel so bad for the guy and of course the poor dogs.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
We've had an abnormal amount of house fires in the town this year. One guy that I vaguely know had his house catch this past week when he wasn't home. Total loss including his two dogs. Just awful.
I didn't know what to reply being that there is a total loss for words, so sorry to read this and can only hope more people learn from these horrible tragedies and begin to use more caution everyday , everywhere. Poor pooches, I feel so bad.

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I am seriously thinking about a change in my HT, I wonder if there could possibly be any interest in some of my equipment , I think its time to let go of the DIY subs one ep 2500 pro amp and of course the dcx 2496, what could this be worth to somebody and do you guys think there would be interest.
kappa 1-
kappa 2-

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I am seriously thinking about a change in my HT, I wonder if there could possibly be any interest in some of my equipment , I think its time to let go of the DIY subs one ep 2500 pro amp and of course the dcx 2496, what could this be worth to somebody and do you guys think there would be interest.
kappa 1-
kappa 2-
I'm already interested in the DCX. I'm sure there would be interest in the subs and the amp. They look great I don't see why they wouldn't garner some offers.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
kappa 1-
kappa 2-

$2.76 ....You deliver.:)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I'm sure that you got a PM already - how much is Alex going to charge you to take those off your hands?

:D

(Great looking subs, btw!)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis