Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Alcoholics are compulsive drinkers, but I'm an obsessive-compulsive drinker...so I'm good, right?

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
Alcoholics are compulsive drinkers, but I'm an obsessive-compulsive drinker...so I'm good, right?
you could be on to some thing im a compulsive gambler nah jokes i hate parting with my money unless i really really want it

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I can so relate.
Dude, you hate spending money period, whether you want something or not. :D Yep, my name is "Pot."

On a different note, when are we going to be able to clone a younger version of ourselves and put our memories into them? I hope that's coming in 2014.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
The boiler is up and running, albeit somewhat temporarily, but I'll be damned if it isn't pretty warm in here. Also just submitted yet another job application that starts in January. Fingers crossed.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
The boiler is up and running, albeit somewhat temporarily, but I'll be damned if it isn't pretty warm in here. Also just submitted yet another job application that starts in January. Fingers crossed.
Glad that you're warm again, man, and good luck with the job!

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
I'm happy that you can stop using that giant carbon monoxide spewing blow torch for heat.

And good luck with the job.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Are we still talking about the spewing blow...oh, never mind.
Dude, you can't spew the blow, that sh!t's expensive :eek: Unless you're talking about spewing because you blew too hard. In which case Rick and Doug would be the best to consult. I hear they've even done it at the same time, whatever that means. Alex was involved in the explanation so, as you can guess, I left confused and disappointed. Wait, what were we talking about? :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I don't want to get my hopes up, but both the cookies and coffee left Phoenix last night.

Hopefully on their way here and not back to the midwest...

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Okay. My cookies, which arrived at the post office here, just had there estimated delivery date changed from Monday (no kidding) to...wait for it...tomorrow. WTF? Tomorrow? They're HERE, and already two days late. I think that my parents should try to get money from the $50 insurance on that package.

The coffee? Well, original delivery date was last Thursday. Then, they effed up and sent it to Nomo, so it got updated to tomorrow. Well, it left Phoenix six hours ago, which means that it's also here...but the date just got changed to Friday.

I only update you all because I know that you care so much about my first world problems. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
So uh, was this Amazon or a shop? I've had more than once instance of Amazon delivery issues recently.

I just finished my fresh out of the grease still gooey and warm glazed donut from my favorite mom & pop donut shop. ( *location cannot be disclosed because the lines are already too long.)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
So uh, was this Amazon or a shop? I've had more than once instance of Amazon delivery issues recently.
The coffee was straight from Keurig. They shipped it right away - this is on FedEx.

I just finished my fresh out of the grease still gooey and warm glazed donut from my favorite mom & pop donut shop. ( *location cannot be disclosed because the lines are already too long.)
You selfish barsted. :p I'd totally keep it secret, too. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis