Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
No, not really...of course. :D But, that is a picture of her eating part of a javelina at our front door.
Way to go Niki .... 1 pig down, two more to go .... so the story goes anyways. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Out of bacon?
It's bad but not that bad.

The coffee? Well, original delivery date was last Thursday. Then, they effed up and sent it to Nomo,
They sent your stuff to Nomo? This comes as a complete surprise ... I mean about Nomo but you probably shouldn't have outed him until he at least broke things off with his girlfriend. But she probably already knew. I hope you two cinderfellas are happy together.

BTW, last night I talked to my girl about John's player and we both decided it would make sense not to buy it until I had this one last debt paid off. This morning I came to my senses and did it anyway. Maybe I can have it sent to adk's house until I'm ready to come clean about my indiscretion. Yeah ... now I need the Saturday (meaning the ching from time and a half).

Edit: Adam, Niki is trying to tell you that you should go out, find yourself a pig and eat her.

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Christy, Sam's, Happy Donut, or Psycho Donut? :eek::D I keep NO secrets...
Nope :) There are some decent ones around, but only a very few places around here are considered "Legendary" as ranked by cops (the official donut judges lol); and this one is about 2 mi from my work, which isn't in San Jose :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
A bit of a Vine kick in the balls this afternoon, but...my coffee is out for delivery! Nothing like it being a week late to get me all excited about it's arrival. :D

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Does Niki find it at all strange that you spend so much time at the park, in your car, without pants on?
Niki and I saw a very calm javelina at the park today when we went this afternoon. I got it on video, but I'm really disappointed that I forgot that my phone was set to a low resolution, as you can barely make out what it is. Niki sure knew what it was, though, and was wondering why we were still in the car. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I gotta say, this is some freaking good coffee.

It's just Starbucks House Blend Decaf (I got both regular and decaf), but it's darn tasty.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis