Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
So Adam is making us coffee and lsiberian's wife is giving us all tins of cookies? SWEET!

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Welcome back to the land of posts! :)

Wait, that came out wrong. Uggg, so did that...

(Hats off to the Deuce for bringing you out of retirement.)
Thanks, but as long as it comes out, it's all good. Pease don't put it back in again.

gmichael

gmichael

Audioholic Spartan
Thanks,
The family made it though the storm ok. just a little flooding. The one good thing about having nothing, is that you have nothing to get destroyed.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Indiana is the only state in the country that does not allow alcohol sales on Sunday. No beer, wine, or liquor. Indiana also has a law that prohibits the sale of any alcoholic beverage in restaurants on Christmas day. I seem remember somebody, or someone, that turned maybe water, I think it was, into, oh, I don't know, WINE.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Indiana is the only state in the country that does not allow alcohol sales on Sunday.
As the Deuce mentioned - not the only one. You can buy beer and wine at local wineries and breweries, though.

Plus, it's Friday, man. STOCK UP! :D

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
As the Deuce mentioned - not the only one. You can buy beer and wine at local wineries and breweries, though.

Plus, it's Friday, man. STOCK UP! :D
You can't buy booze on Sunday anywhere in SC.
Indiana is the only state that bans Sunday alcohol sales. No beer, wine or liquor. Nothing. In all other states, you can at least buy beer on Sunday.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
Indiana is the only state that bans Sunday alcohol sales. No beer, wine or liquor. Nothing. In all other states, you can at least buy beer on Sunday.
Sounds like you have enough whine already. :p I always thought the temperance movement was silly too. I mean Jesus drank.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Barry, according to info on the internet, you can buy alcohol on Sunday in restaurants, too. Is that true?

Edit: Btw, I'm not trying to poke holes in your claim! I'm actually just curious.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis