Audioholics 2012 GTG Event: Live Demos, Meet & Greet, FREE Prizes Food & Drink

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Hotel Lodging Info

HI Everyone. Just wanted to post this very important information about the hotel. Make sure if you decided on going to book early. They will be having others events and I received a call yesterday that they have only a small room block left of 20 all together. So, if you need it, book it Lake Tarpon Resort, Palm Harbor, FL. Remember to tell them is for the Audioholics Room Block Special. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dbeng

Audiophyte
Long time lurker, first time poster :)

I would love to come, since I'm only 15 mins away! This is the first audio event of this scale I have seen within reasonable distance since I got interested in Audio & AV five or so years ago. With this on my doorstep I can't wait to visit. :D

Thanks,
Dan.

F

frediangel

Audiophyte
Audioholics 2012 GTG

I am planning to attend Audioholics 2012 GTG with my wife in Lake Tarpon Resort this October. Our first time and we look forward to it.

Fred n Lu

A

Audiovisions

Audiophyte
Audioholics 2012 GTG Event

My wife and I are looking forward to attending the Audioholics 2012 GTG Event in October. We live about an hour away from Tarpon Springs so will have no issues joining in on the fun.

Rich

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Anyone want to do a headcount of all the people in this thread that responded saying they are coming (including their guests)? I am trying to tally up all the responses here and our facebook page so I can get make sure we have plenty of food and drink. thanks.

majorloser

majorloser

Anyone want to do a headcount of all the people in this thread that responded saying they are coming (including their guests)? I am trying to tally up all the responses here and our facebook page so I can get make sure we have plenty of food and drink. thanks.
I won't do the work I'm paid for sitting on my desk, but for you..........

Morrism2 with 3 guests (4)
StrongbadF1 with bail bondsman (2)
Ned (1)
Majorloser and Loserwife (2)
randyb with 1 guest (2)
engtaz (1)
BoredSysAdmin with 1 guest (2)
Muzikal-JRNE (1)
Rickster71 with 1 guest (2)
Wooferus (1)
Onixman (1)
cheapthryl (1)
edsaudio (1)
SWSW (1) don't count for lunch
flyboylr45 (1)
96cobra10101 (1)
dbeng (1)
frediangel with 1 guest (2)
Audiovisions with 1 guest (2)
Diablo561 with 1 guest (2)
Nhpm510 (2)

Maybe attendees:

agarwalro
cpp
ratm

So that is 33 in the confirmed column and 3 in the "maybe" column.

Not sure who's coming from the vendors. A couple are listed in the attendees above. And don't know who will be there from the AH family, but I'm sure you can count on Clint and his family.

Now just add in Gene's famliy and you should be well over 200 :D:p:eek:

IF ANYBODY HAS A CHANGE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I CAN EDIT THIS LIST

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I won't do the work I'm paid for sitting on my desk, but for you..........

Morrism2 with 3 guests (4)
StrongbadF1 with bail bondsman (2)
Ned (1)
Majorloser and Loserwife (2)
randyb with 1 guest (2)
engtaz (1)
BoredSysAdmin with 1 guest (2)
Muzikal-JRNE (1)
Rickster71 with 1 guest (2)
Wooferus (1)
Onixman (1)
cheapthryl (1)
edsaudio (1)
SWSW (1) don't count for lunch
flyboylr45 (1)
96cobra10101 (1)
dbeng (1)
frediangel with 1 guest (2)
Audiovisions with 1 guest (2)
Diablo561 with 1 guest (2)

Maybe attendees:

agarwalro
cpp
ratm

So that is 31 in the confirmed column and 3 in the "maybe" column.

Not sure who's coming from the vendors. A couple are listed in the attendees above. And don't know who will be there from the AH family, but I'm sure you can count on Clint and his family.

Now just add in Gene's famliy and you should be well over 200 :D:p:eek:

IF ANYBODY HAS A CHANGE PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I CAN EDIT THIS LIST
Yes we can count on about 20-30 family members and friends, plus a few dozen or so hotel guests already there and then the sponsors.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Hello Audiophiles.

Support our country and audioholics, wear the shirt, show us the USA made tag and get an extra chance to win a ticket for the prize giveaway!

Make sure you register because tickets will be scarce and we want you to win. Don't miss the chance to talk one-one-one to the manufacturers and to showcase your own demos at your will.

Post your forum name, we'll add you to the list and ready to go. FREE food, FREE prizes giveaways, FREE demos, what more could you want? http://www.cafepress.com/+audioholics_golf_shirt,8101001

REGISTER now!!!!
http://www.cafepress.com/+audioholics_golf_shirt,8101001
I don't see the "Made in the USA" any longer. For this shirt or T-shirts either. Is this the correct shirt still? Is the Made in the USA Tee they use to show still available and would it count for a extra chance? (If we can get it...)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Bringing Gear or Beer?

Just wondering if anyone plans on bringing gear or beer to demo?

Let me know about the gear particularly so I can be sure to have demo area available. thanks.

PS. As for beer, I like Belgium and California Ales :)

majorloser

majorloser

Gene, I'll gladly bring some Belgium Trappist ales. Do you like dubbels, tripels or quads?

As for gear, I still have a few items I can bring, but I don't want to be the only one packing up gear.

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Gene, I'll gladly bring some Belgium Trappist ales. Do you like dubbels, tripels or quads?

As for gear, I still have a few items I can bring, but I don't want to be the only one packing up gear.
Dave;

dubbels are good by me, tripels are a little too hard core for me these days.

Agreed, I don't want you to be the only one bringing gear. I'm surprised more folks didn't jump on this opportunity.

N

nhpm510

Audioholic
Looks like I am in..

Hey, I look to see you guys in TS with a +1 maybe.

Is there any class/demo schedule developing?

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Audioholics Golf Shirt by audioholics
I don't see the "Made in the USA" any longer. For this shirt or T-shirts either. Is this the correct shirt still? Is the Made in the USA Tee they use to show still available and would it count for a extra chance? (If we can get it...)
Just in case anybody is wondering, they have other shirts available, too:

designs on T-Shirts & Clothing and more
So, no made in the USA shirts available...

Just wondering if anyone plans on bringing gear or beer to demo?

Let me know about the gear particularly so I can be sure to have demo area available. thanks.

PS. As for beer, I like Belgium and California Ales :)

I'd bring gear but I don't want to ship it or try to bring it on the plane. That would be a hassle. If I was driving things would be different.

As for the beer, I'll buy Dave and Rick a case of Coors Lite...:rolleyes::D

Saint Somewhere Brewing I wonder how good their beers are?:)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Anyone coming to our event should also take a drive to Sarasota and check out Darwin's Restaurant/Pub. INCREDIBLE!

One of the best brewery I've ever been too (they brew Belgium beers) and their Peruvian food is to die for. Also, a great night life there for singles.

Check it out:
Darwin's on 4th: Urban Street Food & Brewery -

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis