Audioholics 2012 GTG Event: Live Demos, Meet & Greet, FREE Prizes Food & Drink

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
I'm in, but it could change. Too far out to be 100%

How about trying to snag Dr. Don Keele and have him bring the CBT36. I would attend for that alone. In the process, you might just pick up Parts Express and Dayton Audio as sponsors.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
Just too far away. Plus I moved out of Fl after 57 years. PS if you have time take a stroll in Fred Howard Park and if your wife is with you take her to Honeymoon Island and take the ferry over to Caladesi Island. It's about a eight mile drive down Alternate Route 19 and across the causeway

R

ratm

Audioholic
As others have said, to far away to commit, but def on my to do list.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I'll be there with my wife. Booked the room today.
:) Had a great time at the last GTG in Orlando.

woofersus

woofersus

Audioholic
Looks like I'll be joining you guys for this one to rep for ACA, which is now a sponsor. Looking forward to meeting everybody. :)

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Event Confirmation

Rickster71 and woofersus are confirmed for the event. Thanks :)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Went to the hotel yesterday. I arranged for a premium demo room that is dockside, what a view! I am wondering which Gold sponsor should get first dibs on this room. It's only negative is poor light control, but man I could spend all day in this room , especially since it has dock and bar access!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Whoever comes up with a good Audioholics Get Together logo gets a free Tshirt at our event! Clint drew this up real quick but it doesn't really grab your attention. Help out guys! The theme is Tarpon Springs, Florida, home of the sponge docks, great fishing, weather, etc. thanks.

Attachments

TICA

TICA

Yes, Great Room

Went to the hotel yesterday. I arranged for a premium demo room that is dockside, what a view! I am wondering which Gold sponsor should get first dibs on this room. It's only negative is poor light control, but man I could spend all day in this room , especially since it has dock and bar access!
The Room is the Gold Room on this event, Nothing but sun shine vibes from it. Get your rooms reserved and your vacations plans started. Dont forget to mention the "Audioholics" name for the Room Block Rate Special. :eek:

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Audioholics GTG Facebook Event Page

Guys;

MY wife created an Audioholics Facebook GTG Event page so its easy for you to confirm you will be attending. Please register so we can ensure we have enough food and prizes for everyone. thanks.

S

SWSW

Audioholic Intern
Im in

Looking forward to seeing some of the demos, especially the Aperion Grand Versus line that Im close to pulling the trigger on.
I would also love to see some SV sound demos as well since Im planning on adding 2 of those to the Aperion system. Any chance we could see some of those PB 12s in action? Just a thought.
I will not be there until the late afternoon (I have to do that Clearwater dolphin thing) so please dont count me in for lunch.
Thank again for the invite!
Looking forward to hearing some amazing systems!:)

TICA

TICA

Got the logo!

Whoever comes up with a good Audioholics Get Together logo gets a free Tshirt at our event! Clint drew this up real quick but it doesn't really grab your attention. Help out guys! The theme is Tarpon Springs, Florida, home of the sponge docks, great fishing, weather, etc. thanks.
Check it out on facebook!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis