Audioholics 2012 GTG Event: Live Demos, Meet & Greet, FREE Prizes Food & Drink

Matt34

Matt34

I'll be there in spirit once again!

Everyone better get to listen to the ACA Trinitys and like them as much as I did!:p

P

palmharbor

Junior Audioholic
Inexpensive Hotel

YOu can get a nice clean hotel in Palm Harbor on US 19, on the west side of the street Southbound for $39 a night. This is just about 1/3 mile south of Walgreens and Verizon.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
YOu can get a nice clean hotel in Palm Harbor on US 19, on the west side of the street Southbound for $39 a night. This is just about 1/3 mile south of Walgreens and Verizon.
Or for a little more you can support our FREE event and stay on site. I am familiar with the area and the only place I know in that area for that price is probably the Knights Inn and its nowhere near as nice as the place we are hosting our event.

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Hotels

Or for a little more you can support our FREE event and stay on site. I am familiar with the area and the only place I know in that area for that price is probably the Knights Inn and its nowhere near as nice as the place we are hosting our event.
Everyone is welcome to stay and shop around. If you want to experience the feel of the Event, it would be great you pick this hotel in Palm Harbor. There are other ones that give you even more feel of tourism in Florida and they are in the downtown tarpon springs/palm harbor area. They are more costly and are considered Bed & Breakfast. We're trying to support the venue so we can host it again and are able to offer our sponsors and Audioholics followers a good quality value for their time and money. However, I lived in this area for many years, and do be careful where you stay. Good luck and hope to see you all there.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
I'm really looking forward to attending the event. Just gotta make sure I can bid those days off (my wife's b-day is the 27th as well!!). How does the bringing equipment work? Is there a specific room where they will be kept? Are you guys looking for certain items in particular? How about security or handling the item throughout the event?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I'm really looking forward to attending the event. Just gotta make sure I can bid those days off (my wife's b-day is the 27th as well!!). How does the bringing equipment work? Is there a specific room where they will be kept? Are you guys looking for certain items in particular? How about security or handling the item throughout the event?
Cool, you're wife and I share the same B-Day. She must be an awesome person :D

If you want to bring you're own gear, you'd have to do all the handling. I will set aside a demo room for people to setup gear and demo it. You guys can all coordinate with each other here on it.

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
She is, she lets me buy whatever I want and setup my room however, regardless of whether it looks good or not. :D

Cool, hope to be able to make it there!!

H

Hugh-Melody

Audioholic
Please excuse my ignorance but the nearest airport is Tampa, right?

Thanks,

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Please excuse my ignorance but the nearest airport is Tampa, right?

Thanks,
Yes, it is. There is also a St. Petersburgh/Clearwater Airport that might have even cheaper flights and its also very close to Palm Harbor.
:eek:

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
I confirmed I am going. I mean heck, I am only about 20 minutes away.

majorloser

majorloser

Just in case anybody is interested in what Salk Sound is bring...

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=108552.new#new

We need to make sure he has one of the "preferred rooms" so we can convince Jim Salk to bring out some of the big guns or at least show off some of the fabulous cabinetry work that comes out of his shop. If he's bring the trailer full of all the gear from the RMAF there could be some mighty impressive speakers on board. He brings out the very best he has to offer for that show :cool:

majorloser

majorloser

Went to the hotel yesterday. I arranged for a premium demo room that is dockside, what a view! I am wondering which Gold sponsor should get first dibs on this room. It's only negative is poor light control, but man I could spend all day in this room , especially since it has dock and bar access!
If you bring the Status towers, you can have it. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Going to try to have 4-5 days in Clearwater Beach with plans to drive to the GTG (30mins or less)

Me and wife (wife not interested in audio much, I promised her to hang out by the pool - hopefully it's an option :rolleyes:)
Lets go ahead change that maybe or try to CONFIRMED
I already booked hotel and flights

Confirm me plus wife - total of 2 people... Cya all at the GTG

p.s: Use coupon RHUBARB30 to get 30% of your Cafe Press shirt order :) Expires August 1, but if look hard they almost always have 25-30% coupons

Last edited:
majorloser

majorloser

BIG BUMP

I decided to skip bringing the RV and booked a room in the hotel :)

I made a special request NOT to be placed next to Doug and Rick.
I can only imagine the noises coming through the walls.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis