Audioholics 2012 GTG Event: Live Demos, Meet & Greet, FREE Prizes Food & Drink

TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Thank you

Looking forward to seeing some of the demos, especially the Aperion Grand Versus line that Im close to pulling the trigger on.
I would also love to see some SV sound demos as well since Im planning on adding 2 of those to the Aperion system. Any chance we could see some of those PB 12s in action? Just a thought.
I will not be there until the late afternoon (I have to do that Clearwater dolphin thing) so please dont count me in for lunch.
Thank again for the invite!
Looking forward to hearing some amazing systems!:)
THank you for your reservation and we have you down!:)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Hey, I look to see you guys in TS with a +1 maybe.

Is there any class/demo schedule developing?
I'm working on getting demo info from our sponsors. I didn't put together any classes for this event. We are keeping it low key this year. If the turn out is good, we will surely expand it next year and incorporate educational classes.

TICA

TICA

Bringing Gear.

Please contact us via this forum to confirm you are bringing gear to demo. We would have to add another room and need to know by next week.

Thanks everyone for the great reply.
:D

TICA

TICA

Registration Confirmation for G2G Event

If I'd be local, I'd bring my jbl monitors - they are compact and worth displaying, but alas flying them from NY is a bit drastic for me... sorry
We have you down for party of 1

TICA

TICA

Registration G2G event

I went to all the days of the event in Clearwater Beach and it was a great event. I learned about the excellent Emotiva products and now have the PreAmpProcessor and the 5.1 power amp. THIS IS WELL WORTH ATTENDING.
Will you be joining us this year? Just checking!:D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
We have you down for party of 1
Eh, that's actually Me plus one... Don't forget the missus
See Matt's count

Only thing I still need to do is rent a car, but I'm gambling on last minute deals

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
HSU Demo

HSU will have their HB-1 MK2, HC-1 MK2, VTF-15H and ULS-15 on demo at our show.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Event Activities

Just a quick update:

• I am working with local beer distributors to set up a tasting and option to purchase bottles
  • We will have a licensed massage therapist on hand to do chair massages
  • We will be serving home cooked Colombian / Italian food to all registered guests for lunch
  • We are working on door prizes and giveaways

TICA

TICA

Confirming two attendess

Just confirming that Flyboylr45 and Onixman are coming to the event! Please let me know to make it a definite on my list!:D

J

JeffMackwood

Audiophyte
I am planning to attend the event. Flights booked as is room at Lake Tarpon Resort.

Thanks in advance to the organizers and sponsors.

Jeff Mackwood
Canada

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
Looking forward to hanging out with you guys in October :). I haven't been active on the forum in a while.

I've been wanting to hear the 15" HSU subs. Is Epson going to have a 3D projector demo? Emotiva hopefully will bring a XPR-5 that thing looks awesome. Just get something with Audyssey to drive it ;)

jsalk

jsalk

Enthusiast
We at Salk Sound are looking forward to this event. We will have a number of speaker designs on display. While I can't list, for certain, all the models we will have on hand, we will be featuring our new SoundScape 8's.

Here are a few photos...

And a close-up...

In addition, we will be showing a new, best-of-breed bookshelf monitor and perhaps a few others.

See you there!

- Jim

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis