Xbox 360, PS3, or Nintendo Revolution

Which console??

• Total voters
N

no man

Audioholic
sorry havent been on till about 7pm (central time) so ive got stuff to say to more than one person:

buckle-meister --> zelda windwaker was a discrase to zelda, i guess nintendo saw that their largest audience was happy go lucky kiddies so..you do that math..nintendo may be counting on those same kiddies for their $$$ but who knows for sure

Tsunamii --> they've been saying that it'll come out thanksgiving, but i'm guessing middle of november. do you think they'll have a sale for it during boxing day of will stores just excude it from sales??

I agree about the response to sheep, sony'll loose more than 1.8 billion, well thats my guess, in the first year because, think of all the people (preteens, early teens) who still live with their parents, most middle class parents would gladly get their kids a ps3, that is before they hear about its hefty price tag..then.."get a job if you want it" will probably be one of the common responses. even people who dont live with their 'rents may not want to blow $1000+++ on a console, i know i wouldn't, you could get a **** load 'a stuff with that amount (think about how much KD you could get with it?!!!!). i think sony shouldnt have jumped right at the idea of the cell processor, after all they might just face plant into a brickwall if it backfires (a component may not function to its full capacity due to it, or a component may not work well with another, that sort of thing).

Sheep --> OoOoOo..ps3 met x86 COMPUTER STANDERDS....i plan to buy a console, not a ****ing computer....no offence or anything but i just wanna play games on it from time to time, i dont give a **** if it can shoot out pizza's out of its disc drive (although that would come in handy, negative of it you'd have to buy little frozen pizzas from your local store and cut them thin..) i just want it to be able to play HALO 3 and other games, like HALO 2 or the original HALO...mechassult and other new games. tell you the truth, i dont like sony games, exept for the few like that..atv and dirt bike racing thing..you know what i'm talking about..so frankly..i'm perfectly fine with the xbox 360's capacity, games, underachevement in computer standards, and it$ lovely price.

will the ps3 be able to play any other games than the games that sony makes?? 'cause if it cant..hahaha have fun

Tsunamii

Tsunamii

Full Audioholic
Black Friday is the projected date even though it was earlier reported that Nov 2nd was. Retailers are saying they have already sold their first 2 tiers of an allowed 3 without taking online orders, just reserves. Though who knows there are liars, damn liars and statisticians.
If the price is right it will sell big.. IMHO

N

no man

Audioholic
whats IMHO mean and whens black friday? i looked at my calender and...yea i got nothing other than verterans day. it probably will sell big, very big

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
no man said:
whats IMHO mean and whens black friday? i looked at my calender and...yea i got nothing other than verterans day. it probably will sell big, very big
IMHO is .... in my honest opinion, and isnt black friday the friday after thanksgiving when everyone goes shopping....not quite sure, but thought i'd heard that b/f

N

no man

Audioholic
it'll probably stomp all over ps3, in profit (i dont just mean the console, games and accesories, etc) and units sold. ps2 may have more people on their online network than xbox, but comparing xbox 360 to ps3, xbox 360'll have way, way more people on their network than ps3 (not counting ps2 and xbox online users)

N

no man

Audioholic
hmm, it kinda annoys me when you're writing a post and someone posts anothing post before you can post a post leaving your post older than their post, leaving your post out of order from all the other posts. :D lots of posts

no ones answered my older question, still from today but.... ... .. do you think they'll have a sale for xbox 360 during boxing day (26th of december) of will stores just excude it from sales??

N

no man

Audioholic
Have a nice big hearty bowl of e=mc2?!

o yea, thanks spiffy

FYI, IMHO i think the xbox 360 will be more popular than the ps3 :)

N

no man

Audioholic
has sony realeased any specs, i mean full specs like the xbox 360, or are we still sitting on our asses here?

Tsunamii

Tsunamii

Full Audioholic
Yes Black Friday is the day after thanksgiving. Boxing day, hummm I cant honestly answer maybe you could rephrase your question? Why would a retailer not sell it if it was available??? If X360 has been released outside of the US then.

N

no man

Audioholic
what i mean is, the day after christmas, the 26th of december (boxing day). Do you think retailers are going to put the x360 on sale? usually on boxing day theres a massive sale in all stores...

Tsunamii

Tsunamii

Full Audioholic
Ohhh I C... I highly doubt it will be on sale that quick. I don't know the legalities if a retailer wanted to mark it down and take a hit on the price but I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft wouldn't allow it. You will probably see a price drop when PS3 comes out. That and halo 3 on the day of launch for PS3...

N

no man

Audioholic
thats what i though too, i'll just get the xbox360 when it first comes out with a game or 2, then i'll get halo 3 :D

do you plan to get xbox360?

Buckle-meister

Audioholic Field Marshall
no man said:
buckle-meister --> zelda windwaker was a discrase to zelda, i guess nintendo saw that their largest audience was happy go lucky kiddies so..you do that math..nintendo may be counting on those same kiddies for their $$$ but who knows for sure
Each to their own. I for one really liked it. Bear in mind though, prior to getting the Gamecube, my last console was the SNES, so you probably get some idea of how much of an improvement (in visuals at least) the Windwaker was to me. ;)

Regards

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
forget these new consoles, nothing beats the best of them all, old school nintendo

N

no man

Audioholic
ahhh yes, the simple 2d graphics, easy to play, fun for all, get the Nintendo revolution and you can just download the classics

Spiffyfast

Spiffyfast

Audioholic General
I might know someone who has like 1,000 nintendo roms and can play them that way....but I'm not sure....?

Tsunamii

Tsunamii

Full Audioholic
You would use an emulator and download the games and play via that.

N

no man

Audioholic
i used to have a gameboy emulator, then my computer crashed..

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis