Xbox 360, PS3, or Nintendo Revolution

Which console??

• Total voters
avaserfi

avaserfi

Audioholic Ninja
Tossed the nintendo

So after having both my wii and a ps3 for a month or so I realized I feel obligated to play the wii but always end up with a six-axis in my hand. I tossed it up on Craigslist last night and had a bite almost instantly. Sold it for what I paid so no loss.

I finally realize JG's point that its more a gimmick than anything, fun at first but boy does it get old especially with a new gen system sitting right next to it.

N

NeverSeen

Audioholic
I have 360 and Wii. I'm not even close to a gamer in anyway and really don't play either often. I bought it because i constantly have friends or younger cousins over. in my findings the following is true:

Ages 10 and under:
love the Wii. Meh on the 360, they really don't get it.

Ages 10-13:
like the 360 more.

Ages 13-30 in a group:
like the 360 more and think the Wii is ghey until... they try it. Then they get into visious tennis wars and punch my fish tank on accident.

Ages 13-30 1 or 2 people:
like the 360 more

Any age with high levels of alcohol in the blood:
Love the Wii hands down. During parties and get togethers there are usually a group of drunkards in the living room having a tennis war. There is a lot of screaming, yelling, violence, laughing and things getting broken (worst so far was a sliced up and bloody hand from shattering the light fixture on the fan heheh).

Groups of people any age:
Xbox stays off and does not get touched. Any age group, any level of drunk, if there are 3 or more people the Wii is the only thing being used.

Use this guide depending upon your situation heh. i do have a HIGH level of traffic on my systems (everyone loves to play on a big tv with surround). Today i had 5... yes 5 kids playing Wii between the ages of 6 and 12. (got to love when schools out and your cousins all know you work 2nd shift heh.) only the 11 and 12 year old played the 360 while the others played out side for a while.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis