What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

luisev

luisev

Audioholic Intern
It was supposed to be another finish?
No, my fault as I didn't realize it has gloss top and front panels; simply not a fan as it's easily scratched and attracts finger prints and dust like a magnet!!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Curious, how many other SW disks did you already have (like dvd?)? You betting on no chapters 10-12?
I replaced the first 6 releases in DVD format and the last 3 bluray releases not including Rogue 1. The replaced discs are being added to my trailer collection.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I replaced the first 6 releases in DVD format and the last 3 bluray releases not including Rogue 1. The replaced discs are being added to my trailer collection.
Yeah when I get some bluray versions of stuff the dvds go to a spare bedroom setup....that collection is tempting price ($79) on Amazon for all bluray as all my others are dvd except for one (Force Awakens)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah when I get some bluray versions of stuff the dvds go to a spare bedroom setup....that collection is tempting price ($79) on Amazon for all bluray as all my others are dvd except for one (Force Awakens)
$200 for the 4k set :( I have the previous BD box set and I would like to upgrade them, but not at that price. I have TLJ and Rogue One 4K already.

My old discs are mostly sitting around, need to give them to my parents for their other house, but some duplicates are already 4K since I bought box sets for some and the parents haven't gone 4K yet.

Last edited:
Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I've just received this watch. I chose the one with the blue dial and the rose gold body.

With it, I will be able to find out if I experience an atrial fibrillation episode in my sleep as it can take my heart rate 24 hours a day, as well as other health measuring features including an oximeter.

This product is made in France and sold from Withings US warehouse located in North Carolina. It is approved by US medical associations and cardiologists. While it provides an ECG recording feature which is available for US, unfortunately this feature has not been approved in Canada so far.

Last edited:
KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Got this Audio Technica AT-33Sa cartridge installed on the recently refurbished Acoustic Research XB turntable. OMG! This thing beats the Hana ML cartridge I also recently got and put on my other TT. Deeper, more defined bass and smoother everywhere else in the frequency range that I can still hear. The Shibata stylus on a boron cantilever is much more forgiving of light surface defects as well as any artifacts deep in the grooves, yet retains all the detail that it should. Incredible value!!
PXL_20221201_012036301.jpg

Last edited:
KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I get home early from work on Fridays, so I took the opportunity to assemble the shelves my son made from 3/4" Baltic Birch plywood together with threaded rod, top caps, and 6 each nuts, steel washers and six of their rubber washers from my Salamander Designs Archetype stand. Aluminum tubes I cut to 1ft lengths, made some captive cover cups and carpet spikes of solid aluminum. All given a ScotchBrite finish. Love the cleaner looks, cable management likely later this weekend.

Edit: Oh yeah, my spend on the whole project added up to about $214. Money well-spent!

New_rack_completed.jpg

Last edited:
Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I've just received this watch. I chose the one with the blue dial and the rose gold body.

With it, I will be able to find out if I experience an atrial fibrillation episode in my sleep as it can take my heart rate 24 hours a day, as well as other health measuring features including an oximeter.

This product is made in France and sold from Withings US warehouse located in North Carolina. It is approved by US medical associations and cardiologists. While it provides an ECG recording feature which is available for US, unfortunately this feature has not been approved in Canada so far.
FDA cleared Withings Scanwatch for SpO2 functionality and ECG measurements:

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Yamaha TSR-700 from Costco. It replaced my eight year old Yamaha RX-V675. I am so glad I did. It has multi-point calibration (8 points) and allows setting up crossover frequency for individual speakers. After that my Polk signature series speakers came to life, especially the central channel. Funny how technology works, TSR-700 last month cost me what RX-V675 cost me 8 years ago. And, it's much better!
Congrats did you get everything working ok so far? I'm looking to get one. Seems like a good deal at $399.

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Ordered the XL size monolith tv stand from Monoprice. This thing has crazy weight capacity. :)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Purchased a TT Riser for my receiver in my room and living room. I'll post pics once it arrives. I like the glass look and price.
IMG_20221203_164913.jpg

luisev

luisev

Audioholic Intern
Nice... keep us posted. I'm interested in the smaller double wide and curious if you can remove the front center post without issue... for a small center channel. Their 4 tier rack is awesome, I bought it for my son's room, so I can only assume the same will be said about the double wides.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis