What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
85" Sammy for a grand

It's for the little old lady upstairs. She currently has like a 32 or 40 incher up on the wall and her vision started failing ... so 85".

Trblab Z2 headphones

Her hearing is shot too.
She had these before and liked them.

Blue tooth transmitter

No stinkin' cords.

The rock and roll show is about to begin. I got the TV up to the third floor yesterday and the headphones just arrived last night. I might have this wrapped up by noon. Wish me luck.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Made a pit stop at Wally for the $15 Early Black Friday albums.:eek:o_OJust found out sale end Nov 20th in case Lovin' and gang are wondering. :p :cool:
IMG_20221118_191855.jpg

Unfortunately Help by The Beatles wasn't on sale.:(Got what I came for and got stuff I didn't expect to be there...:eek:;)

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I am pretty fanatical about dusting my speaker drivers. My home can get dusty, and I don't always have time, or the HEPA to deal with it. But I do keep it out of and off of my electronics. In the trades, I always keep a dust brush in my tool kit. Especially when I was doing interior remodels and had to keep cleaning as I went. This usually consisted of a worn paint brush from 4-6". The bristles were finer and worked efficiently for dustier messes. An old paint brush and a drywall joint knife as a dust pan worked perfectly.

Went looking for "dust brushes" online and it came up with a lot of things that are for designer dust, it seems. Not the old fashioned kind like I deal with on most days. When I can't find what I need, I always end up looking what the girls are hiding. Why? They have the coolest tools. Their makeup brushes make some of the best dusting tools on the planet. I bought an assortment pack for my speakers and electronics and anything else I tend to tinker with.

These get into the grooves of the surrounds and everywhere else and gentle as can be. The smaller ones can detail around any screens and other built in tweeter grilles and whatnot as well. Just can't let my GF see these because she will nab at least some of them. They act weird when we use girl tools for guy things, like we're not really supposed to have them. lol

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Ordered a Canton Vento 866.2 center channel

Its similar to my Canton Chrono SL 556.2. But has 7in vs 6in drivers

Now I need a new TV stand… LOL. :)

luisev

luisev

Audioholic Intern
It was supposed to be another finish?
No, my fault as I didn't realize it has gloss top and front panels; simply not a fan as it's easily scratched and attracts finger prints and dust like a magnet!!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Curious, how many other SW disks did you already have (like dvd?)? You betting on no chapters 10-12?
I replaced the first 6 releases in DVD format and the last 3 bluray releases not including Rogue 1. The replaced discs are being added to my trailer collection.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I replaced the first 6 releases in DVD format and the last 3 bluray releases not including Rogue 1. The replaced discs are being added to my trailer collection.
Yeah when I get some bluray versions of stuff the dvds go to a spare bedroom setup....that collection is tempting price ($79) on Amazon for all bluray as all my others are dvd except for one (Force Awakens)

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah when I get some bluray versions of stuff the dvds go to a spare bedroom setup....that collection is tempting price ($79) on Amazon for all bluray as all my others are dvd except for one (Force Awakens)
$200 for the 4k set :( I have the previous BD box set and I would like to upgrade them, but not at that price. I have TLJ and Rogue One 4K already.

My old discs are mostly sitting around, need to give them to my parents for their other house, but some duplicates are already 4K since I bought box sets for some and the parents haven't gone 4K yet.

Last edited:
Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
I've just received this watch. I chose the one with the blue dial and the rose gold body.

With it, I will be able to find out if I experience an atrial fibrillation episode in my sleep as it can take my heart rate 24 hours a day, as well as other health measuring features including an oximeter.

This product is made in France and sold from Withings US warehouse located in North Carolina. It is approved by US medical associations and cardiologists. While it provides an ECG recording feature which is available for US, unfortunately this feature has not been approved in Canada so far.

Last edited:
KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Got this Audio Technica AT-33Sa cartridge installed on the recently refurbished Acoustic Research XB turntable. OMG! This thing beats the Hana ML cartridge I also recently got and put on my other TT. Deeper, more defined bass and smoother everywhere else in the frequency range that I can still hear. The Shibata stylus on a boron cantilever is much more forgiving of light surface defects as well as any artifacts deep in the grooves, yet retains all the detail that it should. Incredible value!!
PXL_20221201_012036301.jpg

Last edited:
KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I get home early from work on Fridays, so I took the opportunity to assemble the shelves my son made from 3/4" Baltic Birch plywood together with threaded rod, top caps, and 6 each nuts, steel washers and six of their rubber washers from my Salamander Designs Archetype stand. Aluminum tubes I cut to 1ft lengths, made some captive cover cups and carpet spikes of solid aluminum. All given a ScotchBrite finish. Love the cleaner looks, cable management likely later this weekend.

Edit: Oh yeah, my spend on the whole project added up to about $214. Money well-spent!

New_rack_completed.jpg

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis