What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Today I learned there are 5 Scorpion King movies. I have two. The second one was not good.
I didn't notice that until you said it. WTH. Really 5? I think I've only seen the one with the crappy CGI of Wayne Johnson.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I bought myself some coilovers. Someone send help....
What ones did you get?

Funny you say that. I have like 4 tabs open on my phone where I was researching them for WRX last night. I am going to do coilovers, stage 1 tune and want to get set of Brembo brakes. I have 3 side project web sites I am doing and hopefully by the end of the summer...

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
What ones did you get?

Funny you say that. I have like 4 tabs open on my phone where I was researching them for WRX last night. I am going to do coilovers, stage 1 tune and want to get set of Brembo brakes. I have 3 side project web sites I am doing and hopefully by the end of the summer...
I linked them. ;)

I'm getting HKS Hipermax IV GT's. They'll be installed next week. My tune is set for sometime in July after the catback is ready.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I linked them. ;)

I'm getting HKS Hipermax IV GT's. They'll be installed next week. My tune is set for sometime in July after the catback is ready.
The should underline links without the hover so idiots like me know. That dark blue and the black font are so close I didn't see it. Thanks.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
The should underline links without the hover so idiots like me know. That dark blue and the black font are so close I didn't see it. Thanks.
Yeah, it's tripped me up before too. I should have just posted the link on it's own so it's easier to see. I'm going to edit it and do just that.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I went with them for 2 reasons:

1) they can do factory ride height which I like on the RWD Q60's.
2) I found them on closeout for 40% off MSRP. :cool:

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I went with them for 2 reasons:

1) they can do factory ride height which I like on the RWD Q60's.
2) I found them on closeout for 40% off MSRP. :cool:
That is a great price. I will need easy adjustment so I can change the ride height in winter and summer. With the snow we get I need to go back up to factory. I only want to drop 1/2 to 3/4. I did notice my nose got scratched up going out of parking lots already so not sure how smart this will be.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, curbs are precariously close to my bumper as it is. I think at most I'd do like 1/4" on my car. I'm going to measure today and decide. LOL

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Wife just called and my SVS SB-2000 Pro just arrived. Something to play with this weekend! Good thing my son was home. The delivery driver had trouble getting it in the house. I guess it's a little heavier than my old sub. :D Will follow up on my personal home theatre thread.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
1620420395339.png
Bose Wave Music System 4. Not a particular Bose fan (never owned any before this) but I wanted a nice CD FM device that I could move around the condo and use on the patio. And I got it for half price which is probably closer to it's real value. I'm not expecting awesome sound but decent will do.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
New cool haul. Some stuff I used to own and some never. Look and see if you can make them out!
_20210508_204346.JPG

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I linked them. ;)

I saw HKS in your link and my first thought was "those are expensive". Heard good things though so that'll be fun.

I just finished up the front suspension on my truck. It was a pain to say the least. These 3/4 ton parts are heavy. 14 hours total over the weekend (except mothers day, I'm not an idiot).

Doesn't sound like a lot, but I put in new coils up front, upper and lower control arms, shocks, and sway bar end links. Still have the track bar and rear to do. A lot of work, but I saved a few grand doing it myself. Glad I have lots of tools. Even more now.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I saw HKS in your link and my first thought was "those are expensive". Heard good things though so that'll be fun.

I just finished up the front suspension on my truck. It was a pain to say the least. These 3/4 ton parts are heavy. 14 hours total over the weekend (except mothers day, I'm not an idiot).

Doesn't sound like a lot, but I put in new coils up front, upper and lower control arms, shocks, and sway bar end links. Still have the track bar and rear to do. A lot of work, but I saved a few grand doing it myself. Glad I have lots of tools. Even more now.
That is a ton of work. Do you have a small lift in your garage or was all that done on the floor?

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai

Yeah, they're pricy, but I got them for 40% off MSRP, so only ended up being a few bucks more than the cheaper options. I was kinda hoping ground control would have done something for my model as I had them before and loved them, but no luck.

I don't know man, that sounds like a lot to me! Doing the rears on my car is supposed to be a pain, 5 to 6 hours for just them from what I've heard. Installation is on Friday. I'm excited. :cool:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
That is a ton of work. Do you have a small lift in your garage or was all that done on the floor?
Floor jack and jack stands. I got a 3 ton jack because the front of my truck probably weighs 4000 lbs on its own. With a solid axle and a heavy diesel motor, there's a lot of weight in the front. Getting that jack to lower the front slowly just didn't work. I got used to working around that and it's all good, but the jolt of that thing coming down quick with that much weight will wake you up. Lucky I have a lot of jack stands to make sure nothing can drop and hurt anyone.

A lift is on the wish list, but there are quite a few things ahead of it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis