What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Finally! took full possession of a Yamaha Adventage RX-A1080! Came in today! Many thanks to our forum member @AcuDefTechGuy !!! Andrew was kind enough to hold one for me till my funds came in. I can't say this enough anyone looking for audio/video gear or speakers hit Andrew up you won't be disappointed. Outstanding service before and after the sale. Andrew made sure I got tracking number, shipped, box with no damage . I highly recommend, Audio RX!
C50B1DE2-D8DB-48E3-836D-8FCF1DB085C8.jpeg
DEFA8347-6ABF-4D99-974B-C10BB642E474.jpeg
1FA6DF77-A553-4CE2-901D-A75DD5641BE1.jpeg

Last edited:
T

ThatOneNiko

Audiophyte
Congrats!!! Great haul. I got two Yammys from my Thrift stores last year. Martin Logan 2 pairs whoa. How about some pics?
Here's the Martin Logan Speakers. Like they're in great shape. I don't know if that goodwill realized what they were

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Finally! took full possession of a Yamaha Adventage RX-A1080! Came in today! Many thanks to our forum member @AcuDefTechGuy !!! Andrew was kind enough to hold one for me till my funds came in. I can't say this enough anyone looking for audio/video gear or speakers hit Andrew up you won't be disappointed. Outstanding service before and after the sale. Andrew made sure I got tracking number, shipped, box with no damage . I highly recommend, Audio RX!View attachment 46391View attachment 46392View attachment 46394
Joy! Looks fresh. He must have hidden that one in the crisper drawer.:D

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Here's the Martin Logan Speakers. Like they're in great shape. I don't know if that goodwill realized what they were

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Wow are those ribbon tweets? Dang even if it isn't great . I got a pair of Polks books for $10 and they are great for my desktop setup. Congrats again!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Finally! took full possession of a Yamaha Adventage RX-A1080! Came in today! Many thanks to our forum member @AcuDefTechGuy !!! Andrew was kind enough to hold one for me till my funds came in. I can't say this enough anyone looking for audio/video gear or speakers hit Andrew up you won't be disappointed. Outstanding service before and after the sale. Andrew made sure I got tracking number, shipped, box with no damage . I highly recommend, Audio RX!View attachment 46391View attachment 46392View attachment 46394
Look at those toe jams! :) Oh yeah cool looking AVR. ☕

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Finally after a year or so searching for a good working old school deck for a decent price. Looks prettier in person with orange lights and in great condition. Also some LPs and Suicide Squad on BD, which I haven't seen yet. Now I need some cassette tapes. All under $25 at GW.
IMG_09042021_201918_(2800_x_1575_pixel).jpg
IMG_09042021_201946_(2800_x_1575_pixel).jpg

IMG_09042021_202024_(1900_x_1900_pixel).jpg

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I believe I would've snatched that JVC deck up also.
I've run into those auto mechanics one and all were no good. This one is good cause when I hit play it started working. Now on the hunt for cassette and they are not cheap. I had a bunch of blank, but all gone. :( I'll probably buy some cheaper normal ones to see if its working good speed wise.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Maybe I fell for the snake-oil, bought some of those expensive pads to de-couple my speakers and subs from their mounting surfaces: Too lazy to build my own I guess.

IMG_3310.JPG
IMG_3309.JPG

added 3 more Jazz albums!
Sergio Mendes, Chet Baker, and Horace Silver.

IMG_3307.JPG

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I've run into those auto mechanics one and all were no good. This one is good cause when I hit play it started working. Now on the hunt for cassette and they are not cheap. I had a bunch of blank, but all gone. :( I'll probably buy some cheaper normal ones to see if its working good speed wise.
lolo "auto mechanics" I've run into those Audio mechanics one and they are not always no good.;)

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
lolo "auto mechanics" I've run into those Audio mechanics one and they are not always no good.;)
Yep this one is press and play without cassette being inside. Hopefully the motor is good and playing at the right speed. We will see if not no biggie less than 10 bucks.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Yep this one is press and play without cassette being inside. Hopefully the motor is good and playing at the right speed. We will see if not no biggie less than 10 bucks.
10 bucks the way I look at it, if it works great, doesn't ain't no big deal. You more than likely throw away more on less in a week.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis