What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

flyboylr45

flyboylr45

Senior Audioholic
Hahah. Too bad FedEx always screws up and splits up items that were shipped at the same time. No projector yet....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
No vinyl haul today, but got a couple of CDs. I had Love, Shelby before in a plastic case, but this one is in hard paper folded.Chely Wright I don't know her music, but decided to take a chance on her. Cool.
IMG_05042021_175156_(1732_x_2000_pixel).jpg

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Hahah. Too bad FedEx always screws up and splits up items that were shipped at the same time. No projector yet....

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
They did that to me with my last speaker purchase! I got 1 one day and the other didn't show up til the next day... :oops:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
After my speaker build I decided I finally needed to do some upgrades to my truck. I'm going to get tuning done when I have the time to install my transmission parts, but that'll wait till I can get some help. At least the previous owner was nice enough to install a drain plug into the stock pan so I don't get drenched in fluid.

On order are a new track bar, coil springs, upper and lower control arms, rims, leaf shackle, and new shocks. Doesn't sound like much, but with a 3/4 ton diesel those are big, heavy parts that are hand built by the guy I ordered them from. I've never gotten to really do any mods to a vehicle outside of the stereo so this is exciting for me. :)

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
After my speaker build I decided I finally needed to do some upgrades to my truck. I'm going to get tuning done when I have the time to install my transmission parts, but that'll wait till I can get some help. At least the previous owner was nice enough to install a drain plug into the stock pan so I don't get drenched in fluid.

On order are a new track bar, coil springs, upper and lower control arms, rims, leaf shackle, and new shocks. Doesn't sound like much, but with a 3/4 ton diesel those are big, heavy parts that are hand built by the guy I ordered them from. I've never gotten to really do any mods to a vehicle outside of the stereo so this is exciting for me. :)
Welcome to the world of car mods. The car forum people will push you to spend even more over your budget than you guys do here. :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Welcome to the world of car mods. The car forum people will push you to spend even more over your budget than you guys do here. :D
Oh I know. Trust me. Guy I'm getting everything from is doing good at taking a bit off here and there, but this thing is expensive. I'm looking forward to it though. Nice to finally be able to start/finish some of my projects. 2020 was the year of nothing for me except cleaning out my garage. That was a big accomplishment.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Oh I know. Trust me. Guy I'm getting everything from is doing good at taking a bit off here and there, but this thing is expensive. I'm looking forward to it though. Nice to finally be able to start/finish some of my projects. 2020 was the year of nothing for me except cleaning out my garage. That was a big accomplishment.
Guys in the Q forum are like "While they've already got the car on the lift why don't you also have them install the one piece driveshaft?" I said because I'm already $3.5k over my initial budget!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Guys in the Q forum are like "While they've already got the car on the lift why don't you also have them install the one piece driveshaft?" I said because I'm already $3.5k over my initial budget!
No kidding. Lucky for me someone that had my truck before me did that. Got lucky that the previous owner used it as a tow vehicle so nothing was done but things that made it run better, or fixed common issues so I didn't have to. The transmission is the biggest part. If my mechanic is right, it's probably at least $5k I didn't have to spend. The stock transmission in my year of truck is a POS. Glad I dodged that bullet.

T

ThatOneNiko

Audiophyte
Yesterday, I found a pair of Martin Logan Motion 4 AND a pair of Martin Logan Motion 2. for $40 total at a Goodwill in my town. I was like that's a steal! Then I got a Yamaha RX-V371 AV receiver for $34.49 at another goodwill today!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yesterday, I found a pair of Martin Logan Motion 4 AND a pair of Martin Logan Motion 2. for $40 total at a Goodwill in my town. I was like that's a steal! Then I got a Yamaha RX-V371 AV receiver for $34.49 at another goodwill today!
Uh oh. Seems like @afterlife2 has some thrift store competition. Damn good find.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Congrats!!! Great haul. I got two Yammys from my Thrift stores last year. Martin Logan 2 pairs whoa. How about some pics?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis