What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
In Classical Mood!

I remember wanting this set back at the turn of the century but not being able to afford it. Random Farcebook marketplace ad jogged my memory, and after some searching I found someone selling discs 1-48 (all the non-opera ones) for $40 shipping included!

PXL_20220614_013308324_copy_972x1296.jpg

PXL_20220614_013322446_copy_972x1296.jpg

Got a lot of rippin' to do! (and listening! :cool: )

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
In Classical Mood!

I remember wanting this set back at the turn of the century but not being able to afford it. Random Farcebook marketplace ad jogged my memory, and after some searching I found someone selling discs 1-48 (all the non-opera ones) for $40 shipping included!

View attachment 56528

View attachment 56529

Got a lot of rippin' to do! (and listening! :cool: )
Oh lord "the turn of the century".

Now I'm going to tell people I was born in the late 1900's.

That's a sweet find BTW. :)

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Killer album. It had to happen. Billy Gibbons appears on the record but not sure if he plays, or not. Well recorded.

Last edited:
Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
I wish I could afford a new 55" OLED TV. Prices are coming DOWN....lol

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I picked a PSB Subsonic 7 used for $200. Its a sealed design sporting a 15" woofer and is replacing my PSB Subsonic 5, a ported sub with a 10" driver. Hard to beat for $200.

IMG_6925.jpg
IMG_6926.jpg
IMG_6927.jpg
IMG_6928.jpg

The SubSonic 7 was the flagship subwoofer of the PSB line. It measures 17.5 inches wide, 19 inches tall and 17.5 inches deep including 1 inch for feet, a basic cube weighing just a little under 60 pounds. The SubSonic 7 has a single 15-inch driver with a rated frequency range of 22Hz to 150Hz, with a low frequency cutoff of 18Hz at –10dB. The SubSonic 7 is driven by an internal MOSFET power amplifier, which is capable of 330 watts continuous and as much as 1200 watts dynamic peak power, able to deliver as much as 112 dB of sound pressure.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I am told I will have my new WRX on Thursday if they can get the parts I ordered with the car. Guess special order is not what it used to be.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
How fast is it?
Same as last one really. Much more comfortable and quiet. It is a grown up WRX which is both good and bad. Not as visceral a driving experience to which the wife was thankful. The whole way home I heard how much quieter it was. Buy in from the wife is never bad.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Same as last one really. Much more comfortable and quiet. It is a grown up WRX which is both good and bad. Not as visceral a driving experience to which the wife was thankful. The whole way home I heard how much quieter it was. Buy in from the wife is never bad.
My wife thinks I'm racing in my car when I'm only at 3k rpm. o_O

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
If they made a hatchback again I'd trade in our Civic hatchback for one in a heartbeat.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Agreed with the WAF.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Just ordered the vinyl! $10.86 for a 2 record set too! Get one won't last.
_20220705_001807.JPG

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
While not as costly as I had guessed, it's still pretty high. I hope for you that it works and stays working for a long time.
It comes with a 10YR Parts and Labor In-Home Repair Warranty. And a 36-month 0% Interest Payment Plan ($990 + $94/month x 36 months).

But yeah, I hope it is extremely reliable. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis