What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Ordered a set of Calphalon premier hard anodized space saver pans. The one trusty old non stick is very old and needed to go. I tried to replace it with a ceramic pan but wasn't really liking it. I tend to cook more with the SST and cast iron pans, but some things work better in a non-stick.
We have that set. They do stack nicely and don't scratch each other. Use them to heat water or pasta. I have carbon steel but, like you said there are times when you need them. And easier to clean up after others. Kitchen is my domain.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
"upgraded" some movies to individual blu-ray, those cheaper double-sided 4 movies on 2 disc DVDs skip / freeze .

IMG_4121.JPG

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Eosone RSF-600's...

IMG-20220225-WA0002.jpeg

IMG-20220225-WA0000.jpeg

It's almost shameful to say what I paid for them (less than a nice dinner for 2). I can say without conviction that these are in the top 3 best speakers I've ever owned. The dipolar design (rear mids and tweeters fire out of phase) make a breathtaking soundstage, unlike anything I've ever heard. Bad placement is nearly impossible. Apologies to Roy Allison, but my CD-9's suddenly feel obsolete. I could classify the Eosone's as "giant headphones" instead of just "speakers."

I'm having a crisis of faith, in which I'm not in any hurry to hook my T&A's back up. That has frankly never happened before.

B

Boerd

Full Audioholic
Gave up on my own music and subscribed to Qobuz Premier (tried Amazon Music Unlimited and Qobuz Premier).
Very easy to use from miniDSP SHD.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought a used Logitech keybad at a good will store a few monthes ago for $6.99 and I just connected to the tablet via BT. I hope this will reduce the amount of typos in my post but I'm not making any promises.

Last edited:
Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
As some might be aware, my Emotiva 4S powered monitors are starting to die. I decided to upgrade.

Just took these out of the box, Kanto TUK.
  • I already own the YU6 and was a happy customer
  • These have a nice fit & finish and a quality remote, looking forward to testing out
  • Waiting on stands to arrive tomorrow, definitely and upgrade for my computer desktop!

kantoBox.jpg

Speakers.jpg

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Can you even find PS5?

Dunno, I looked into the newest console generation and just haven't seen any GAMES that make me want to move ahead yet. My XBOX One has done what I need. I do like that the controllers from the XBONE generation are compatible with the new XBOX Series S/X--Which becomes important when you drop some coin on a nice fight stick.

Then, I recently got an OLED Nintendo Switch :cool:

Several Switch exclusive games that I have been wanting to play. I know Nintendo tends to lag behind with the raw technical specs, but they make up for it with games that are actually different and FUN!
Gran Turismo 7 is all I need to want a PS5. Same reason I purchased every other PlayStation I've owned except my PS4. I've also never played my PS4 other than to see if it worked after I got it super cheap.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I spent way too much on a pan.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Gran Turismo 7 is all I need to want a PS5. Same reason I purchased every other PlayStation I've owned except my PS4. I've also never played my PS4 other than to see if it worked after I got it super cheap.
Gran Turismo was why I bought the first playstation.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Bought a couple of albums and singles from Eskimo Callboy on 7digital in flac format

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Picked up a Denon DBT-1713UD on fleebay for 46 bucks. Wanted a universal player for my office setup. See if it shows up in the same shape as the pics. Seems too good to be true.
As I expected. The idiot did not package it properly and big dent and a broken drawer door are the result. Return process started. People like this are why I don't buy from ebay much any longer.

J

Jerkface

Audioholic
As I expected. The idiot did not package it properly and big dent and a broken drawer door are the result. Return process started. People like this are why I don't buy from ebay much any longer.
Typical Fleebayer.

Back when I sold on Fleebay, it was a lot of antiques, mostly fragile, and I charged everyone $50 shipping for anything that could be broken in shipping. Why? Because that's what the UPS Store charged for pack-and-ship, which meant if someone claimed it was broken, I'd get my money no matter what.

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

I HATE that... Somewhere on here I have pics of 3 amps I bought at the same time from different sellers. All 3 got damaged in shipping, and they were all poorly packaged.

When I sell electronics I pack them things like there's no tomorrow, and I buy the optional insurance on my own dime. I also keep the manufacturer boxes for everything except large speakers.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought the following a month ago and they came in late last week.

IMG_6360.jpg

I watched this film last night using the English dubbed version instead of the Russian voices with english subtitles.. Its a beautiful story.

IMG_6358.jpg

The CD is by a group called Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds "Pound of Dirt". All in all its an OK CD with what I call filler material. The filler is their unique sound and its not commercial but it seems like filler compared to some of what I consider to be her best tracks. These best tracks really rock.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
25th anniversary 4K, Steelbook edition GiTS. I really just wanted it for the Atmos track, which sounds amazing. The video upgrade definitely looks impressive too though. It is the first disc that would not play on my Oppo 205 though :( Worked fine on the PS5.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Bought some more CD's to add to my "Ken Burns Jazz" collection. Funny how the library filed it in the Jazz/New Age category. :)
They probably file Beethoven in the "Hip Hop" section!

IMG_4127.JPG

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis