What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Workplace Nirvana!
My stands for my Kanto Tuk arrived today! My perfect little office space is done. I have to connect a a subwoofer, though I will say that these speakers dig pretty deep for its size.
20220302_205328[15].jpg

Office Space: (Only new stuff is the Kanto Tuk and Stands)
  • Kanto Tuk Speakers w/Matching Stands
  • Topping E50 DAC (Connected to speakers via RCA interconnects)
  • Yeti X Microphone
  • Apple Magic keyboard w/Touch ID
  • Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse
  • Logitech Streamcam 1080p
  • Macbook Pro M1 Max 16/32/32 Laptop
  • Dell U4320U 43" 4k Monitor
  • Uplift 72x30in Bamboo Standing Desk
And a whole lot of Captain America Stuff
  • Captain America Winter Solder 2 sided Movie Poster with Chris Evans and many of the cast autographs)
  • Captain America Civil War 2 sided Movie Poster
  • Cap 109 (Origin Story CGC 9.2) 117 (First Falcon CGC 7.0) and Modern Age Cap (First Winter Soldier)
  • Alex Ross Number Captain America Print

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Workplace Nirvana!
My stands for my Kanto Tuk arrived today! My perfect little office space is done. I have to connect a a subwoofer, though I will say that these speakers dig pretty deep for its size.
View attachment 54300
Office Space: (Only new stuff is the Kanto Tuk and Stands)
  • Kanto Tuk Speakers w/Matching Stands
  • Topping E50 DAC (Connected to speakers via RCA interconnects)
  • Yeti X Microphone
  • Apple Magic keyboard w/Touch ID
  • Logitech MX Master 3 Wireless Mouse
  • Logitech Streamcam 1080p
  • Macbook Pro M1 Max 16/32/32 Laptop
  • Dell U4320U 43" 4k Monitor
  • Uplift 72x30in Bamboo Standing Desk
And a whole lot of Captain America Stuff
  • Captain America Winter Solder 2 sided Movie Poster with Chris Evans and many of the cast autographs)
  • Captain America Civil War 2 sided Movie Poster
  • Cap 109 (Origin Story CGC 9.2) 117 (First Falcon CGC 7.0) and Modern Age Cap (First Winter Soldier)
  • Alex Ross Number Captain America Print
Solid setup...other than the Mac...just kidding...not really...sort of

I'm going to have to get one at some point and actually use it without getting pissed.

They'll never replace my gaming PC though.

I'm very excited to see what comes from LG making a 42" oled panel. I had the same size panny plasma as a monitor for awhile and it was excellent.

Looks very nice though.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Solid setup...other than the Mac...just kidding...not really...sort of

I'm going to have to get one at some point and actually use it without getting pissed.

They'll never replace my gaming PC though.

I'm very excited to see what comes from LG making a 42" oled panel. I had the same size panny plasma as a monitor for awhile and it was excellent.

Looks very nice though.
LOL, I had a 4k Gaming PC with 3090 RTX, Sold it, I don't game anymore on PC, doing just fine with XB1SX and PS5 (Currently trading off between Horizion and Elden Ring). I get the Apple hate, this is my third Macbook Pro since 2009 and the only one I kept for more than 3 months. Now that the vidcard prices are starting to drop again, I will probably build and mini ITX Gaming Rig eventually. Games made for mac (which are very few, perform on a 3070 level). Since it is no longer an Intel CPU, some games take a big hit.

Last edited:
panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
LOL, I had a 4k Gaming PC with 3090 RTX, Sold it, I don't game anymore on PC, doing just fine with XB1SX and PS5 (Currently trading off between Horizion and Elden Ring). I get the Apple hate, this is my third Macbook Pro since 2009 and the only one I kept for more than 3 months. Now that the vidcard prices are starting to drop again, I will probably build and mini ITX Gaming Rig eventually. Games made for mac (which are very few, perform on a 3070 level). Since it is no longer an Intel CPU, some games take a big hit.
You crazy selling that rig. You could (or maybe did) double your money now.

No apple hate, I manage devices for a living and they're much easier. I love apple professionally, but don't care for them personally.

I think the gaming solution for Mac might be GeforceNow, but they gutted a lot of the publishers pulled out.

Console gaming is at a great place right now, but I've yet to take the plunge on the current gen yet. Soon though.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
You crazy selling that rig. You could (or maybe did) double your money now.

No apple hate, I manage devices for a living and they're much easier. I love apple professionally, but don't care for them personally.

I think the gaming solution for Mac might be GeforceNow, but they gutted a lot of the publishers pulled out.

Console gaming is at a great place right now, but I've yet to take the plunge on the current gen yet. Soon though.
I sold my PC for just over what I paid for it, It payed for my MAC and then some. Video cards are coming down in price, I will wait and build a itx build for fun when prices become stable. I also was able to get multiple 3080/3090 since launch (no bots, standing in line at Microcenter) and made about $10k on resale market lol.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Bought some more CD's to add to my "Ken Burns Jazz" collection. Funny how the library filed it in the Jazz/New Age category. :)
They probably file Beethoven in the "Hip Hop" section!

View attachment 54294
I assume you already have the actual Ken Burns Jazz CD box set?

I found it for like $20 used!

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I sold my PC for just over what I paid for it, It payed for my MAC and then some. Video cards are coming down in price, I will wait and build a itx build for fun when prices become stable. I also was able to get multiple 3080/3090 since launch (no bots, standing in line at Microcenter) and made about $10k on resale market lol.
Sadly I don't have a microcenter anywhere near me. Best Buy is all I have. I've always purchased online, but nothing prepared me for the mess it was trying to get a 3080 on launch day. I ended up with a 3070 so I'm not doing bad, but I'm still pissed.

We'll see what happens with the 4xxx gen cards come out.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Leather shift boot and e-brake boot for my STI. Ebrake boot had a hole in it from previous owner, and replaced them both. I have the same ones in alcantara on my other car.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
Another visit to the used record store, got some CD's, one of which features something called CD+G, you can view album notes on the TV while listening to the CD if you have a CD+G player. It's a promotional disc made way back in 1989, maybe they are
talking about DVD, blu-ray players?

Screen Shot 2022-03-04 at 8.02.19 AM.png

IMG_4140.JPG

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
AKG N400 True Wireless ANC:
IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

They sound really good, especially after EQing them on the AKG app. Noise cancelling is excellent but I do not have any other ANC IEMs to compare (Sony or Bose, for example) so I can't really rate them in that regard.

Right now, they are $48 (from $150) on the AKG site and that, to me, is a screaming deal!

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
I spent way too much on a pan.

May be, but that's a pan that'll last a lifetime.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
AKG N400 True Wireless ANC:
View attachment 54359
View attachment 54360
View attachment 54361
They sound really good, especially after EQing them on the AKG app. Noise cancelling is excellent but I do not have any other ANC IEMs to compare (Sony or Bose, for example) so I can't really rate them in that regard.

Right now, they are $48 (from $150) on the AKG site and that, to me, is a screaming deal!
They make Samsung's buds also, since they're owned by Samsung now. I've been pleased with the ones I got for preordering my last phone. No ANC on mine, but they sound very good.

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
This came in today! Very nice. When you turn it off, it tells you Bye! Lol. Yamaha CD-S303 CD player.
IMG_20220309_125207898_HDR.jpg

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
This came in today! Very nice. When you turn it off, it tells you Bye! Lol. Yamaha CD-S303 CD player.
That's because someone in the Marketing Dept. said "let's make our products more "user friendly".

Yours only says "Bye"? My Panasonic 4k blu-ray player says "Welcome" on power up, and Good-Bye" when powered off. :D

Replicant 7

Replicant 7

Audioholic Samurai
That's because someone in the Marketing Dept. said "let's make our products more "user friendly".

Yours only says "Bye"? My Panasonic 4k blu-ray player says "Welcome" on power up, and Good-Bye" when powered off. :D
Right!, It's the first CD player I've owned that'll displays Bye when turning off.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Right!, It's the first CD player I've owned that'll displays Bye when turning off.
My SB4000 doesn't say hello, but it does say goodbye when it turns off. I remember those Panny players, I think I had 2 that did that.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis